It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 Year Old Coronavirus Patient, “The hysteria has just gotten out of control”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

So, my point still stands that until there is actual verifiable data (which there is not)

Incorrect. Do you think South Korea is lying? Do you think Italy is lying?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, my point still stands that until there is actual verifiable data (which there is not)

Incorrect. Do you think South Korea is lying? Do you think Italy is lying?

What I think is irrelevant. That would fall into your previous category of "what you've heard". I.E. unverifiable information.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What I think is irrelevant.

Fair enough.
And that's under the category of "good things."
edit on 3/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

so you have verified information that wuhan is much more polluted and densely populated than beijing?? which is why wuhan was hit so bad?

maybe northern italy also has a population density and pollution similar to wuhan and worse than beijing?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

so you have verified information that wuhan is much more polluted and densely populated than beijing?? which is why wuhan was hit so bad?

maybe northern italy also has a population density and pollution similar to wuhan and worse than beijing?

My statements were that pollution, smoking, and population density lent credence to the logic behind the rapid spread of a virus that specifically attacks the upper respiratory system.

Unless you think poor air quality, dense population, and poor upper respiratory function somehow makes a person more resistant to a severe upper respiratory infection?

Is Wuhan more polluted than Beijing?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What I think is irrelevant.

Fair enough.
And that's under the category of "good things."

Hmmm....didn't intend to touch a nerve. I rightfully pointed out you are spreading unverifiable information not based on facts which is why we have global hysteria.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Got it.
In lieu of data verifiable to your satisfaction, the best course of action is ... what?
In light of what has been (allegedly) occurring in South Korea and Italy and China and New York.

Wait another week? 2 weeks?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Wait another week? 2 weeks?

You're not making much sense at this point. You have derailed our conversation from its original focus.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

My statements were that pollution, smoking, and population density lent credence to the logic behind the rapid spread of a virus that specifically attacks the upper respiratory system.

im sure it doesnt help, but you were going on about verified information, and then going on about how air quality population density and smoking is why wuhan was so bad like it was verified information. im not saying it isnt true or not, but given how new this virus is and how little we know about it, how is it you have verified information?

Unless you think poor air quality, dense population, and poor upper respiratory function somehow makes a person more resistant to a severe upper respiratory infection?

Is Wuhan more polluted than Beijing?

is northern Italy also severely polluted and populated as wuhan?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Conversations generally progress when stalled. You simply don't like the data so there is an impasse. You say that the problem is environmental, using that same data.

Let's move on?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Conversations generally progress when stalled. You simply don't like the data so there is an impasse. You say that the problem is environmental, using that same data.

Let's move on?

Are you having a conversation with yourself here? You made a comment based on unsubstantiated information by prefacing your sentence with "I have heard". This is why we have a global hysterical reaction. There is literally no data to support the hysteria.

Sounds like it's you who needs to move on. Or you are one of those people who has to have the last word? Go ahead then.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

Let's move on?

There is literally no data to support the hysteria.

actually we do.. Wuhan and northern Italy both had their medical systems overloaded.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You made a comment based on unsubstantiated information by prefacing your sentence with "I have heard".

Feel free to refute that a vaccine may be as much as 18 months out. That's what the statement was referring to. Remember?

Sounds like it's you who needs to move on.
Ok. What do you think should be done about the situation, if there is any situation to deal with at all? I think the recommended measures are appropriate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join