It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the best firearm to defend your toilet paper

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Give em a blast from the shart-gun and that should get them runs going fast and then you can charge them $1000 a sheet

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We have almost everything up to stock. but guess what, we don't have much toilet paper, we just checked and we only have a few twelve packs of toilet paper in reserve. All this time I have been making light of others buying TP and we are fairly low on it ourselves. We are going to have to go buy a couple of twelve packs tomorrow, the rolls we have are not big rolls, we need to stock up more on that.

The hint was right in front of my eyes and we did not check how much we have, the wife has also been joking about the toilet paper craze online and was also shocked to find we do not have enough reserves. Plus, we bought plenty of ice cream, we need extra tp.

get the 100 meters singles OK they last longer

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: rickymouse
We have almost everything up to stock. but guess what, we don't have much toilet paper, we just checked and we only have a few twelve packs of toilet paper in reserve. All this time I have been making light of others buying TP and we are fairly low on it ourselves. We are going to have to go buy a couple of twelve packs tomorrow, the rolls we have are not big rolls, we need to stock up more on that.

The hint was right in front of my eyes and we did not check how much we have, the wife has also been joking about the toilet paper craze online and was also shocked to find we do not have enough reserves. Plus, we bought plenty of ice cream, we need extra tp.

get the 100 meters singles OK they last longer

We usually get the Scotts one thousands, but there hasn't been a good sale on them in a while. I am a cheap A$$, I do not like to buy expensive toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't need a gun if someone wants my toilet paper enough to rob me they can have it I'll get more.

I live 2 blocks north of Detroit. I hear gun shots ever night when I'm outside smoking.

I bet most of you with guns have never even heard gun shots on a nightly bases.

Cling to your guns and bibles. What ever make your fell better.
edit on 13-3-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

May god keep you and yours safe and grant his peace come over that city, the people there have been victims' of injustice and abandoned by a government of money changers, just remember Christ kicked there ilk out of the temple and said as you treat the least of these so too do you treat me.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Rubber bands - a whole bag of them - the long kind that wrap bundles of documents.
Leaves a nice red mark if the user knows what they're doing.

If you got the extra time you could always improvise your rubber band shooting device...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Remington 870 tactical shotgun, BEST for TP defense.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Anyone mention any 12 gauge with Dragon’s Breath rounds, as a final spoilsport option?
edit on 13-3-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A poop gun. Or buy a crap slinging pet monkey. That ought to do!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka
So that is why there is a run on toilet paper!! THEY NEED MORE AMMO. lol

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

We used to make these all the time when we were kid's over here in England.

This guy though is doing it wrong, the longer the stick the better, the stronger the elastic the better and you can always uses multiple elastic band's, we also used to use wooden peg's and nail or screw the peg to the stick.

Can shoot a great distance but I really would not recommend letting kid's have them because you know - eye's and thing's, did not stop us though and mine could smash milk bottles which may not sound like much but for a piece of metal with some elastic band's attached.
(peg spring - we would take the spring out of one wooden clothes peg - the barrel of the spring fit's perfectly into the part of the clothes peg that is meant to grasp the washing line - and put an elastic band into the two clamp's that fit onto the two pieces of the clothes peg, this was the missile part of the elastic band - hence watch the eye's)
Also we simply put our elastic band's onto the end of the stick no need for a nail or other attachment point as it is pretty useless over engineering of what is a simple kid's toy - if a somewhat potentially dangerous one.

Now I was a nice kid I never shot at animal's or people but liked to shoot at targets, most kid's are not so sensible so letting them have a potentially harmful home made toy like this is something to second guess but still we had great fun as kid's under 10.

edit on 13-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nuclear weapon

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

While pistols are always seen as the best for personal protection, due to ease of concealment and plentiful numbers, a standard surplus rifle would do most be the most amount of good in a home defense situation like what we are seeing.

Surplus SKS, spam can of 7.62x39 and that is about it.

There are tons and they aren't as expensive as an AR or AK.

Just my $.02

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Think I'm going with a shotgun .

Gun stores have long lines by me and all the newbies are getting shotguns.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Doesn't NY have wait times for all firearms?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Doesn't NY have wait times for all firearms?

Not sure about shot guns, .
I was going on buy this tiny pistol grip one

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth
I know that NY has registration and licensing as well.
Swore they had a waiting period.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Bloodworth
I know that NY has registration and licensing as well.
Swore they had a waiting period.

Yeah it looks like it would take months......

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The one youre most proficient with

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join