It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the best firearm to defend your toilet paper

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Defend your toilet paper. Check out this article about an ordering mistake these people made. www.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm going to use a .22 or 22 mag.
Reasons being, it can stick the ammo in with the TP and it won't weight it down. I could potentially have one 100 round box of 22 stuffed in each roll of toilet paper as well. Making it both my tp and 22 stockpile.

10/22 is a great take down rifle for portability or concealment. Another good 22 is the Rossi.

My personal favorite is the Henry AR 7 survival rifle. First made for the US Air Force as a weapon that fit inside its own buttstock and floats.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Why...a Blunderbuss --- of course!!!

And I'll use a couple of sheets of toilet paper for the shotgun wad.

edit on 11-3-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 11-3-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Quadcopter with a bunch of dynamite strapped to it

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
After this pandemic is over, I suppose that there will be toilet paper streaming from tree branches all over the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think if I point my cheap Mossberg "zombie killer" pump shotgun at any potential toilet paper thieves, they'll probably end up needing some of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

that story = utter bollox

what kind of idiot clicks " pay now " = £3268 dallar a roll - even with australias mickeymouse dollars 64 [ australia dollar ] when they think they are ordering 1 carton [ 48 rolls ] - that should be a pittance [ 85 australia dollar ]

i can understand making an error between 48 roll [ one box ] and 48 box

but you dont pay 68 / roll - even with australias mickey mouse dollars

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would say a shotgun with the longest barrel possible 'cause you can slide the roll on it and keep them safe.

a reply to: ignorant_ape

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I dunno which gun is best.... BUT... I made this gif for you all.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Roomba with a claymore.

Put a proximity sensor on that Claymore.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: rickymouse

that story = utter bollox

what kind of idiot clicks " pay now " = £3268 dallar a roll - even with australias mickeymouse dollars 64 [ australia dollar ] when they think they are ordering 1 carton [ 48 rolls ] - that should be a pittance [ 85 australia dollar ]

i can understand making an error between 48 roll [ one box ] and 48 box

but you dont pay 68 / roll - even with australias mickey mouse dollars

My daughter wanted to make some Kale salad and she needed six kales, she had the local store deliver it after ordering delivery online. She was surfing through the options and chose one being distracted and got six three packs of Kale delivered.

I was at Menards one time and I bought a case of oil and the person scanned the label and I signed the slip and got outside, it charged me for twelve cases instead of twelve bottles. That kind of stuff happens, I started watching my slips more after that and found that stores were all making mistakes, and every one of the mistakes was in their favor. How much money did I throw away by not checking the slips thoroughly for ten years. When you have a credit card instead of cash it is much easier for them to pull the wool over your eyes, many people never even take the slip these days, at least half of the people don't according to a friend who works at the Holiday gas station as a clerk. At all stores, they ask you if you want the slip, most people say no from what I see. I have had to get prices fixed many times during the last year and every other year. It is not the cashiers fault, the person who programs in the price is messing up...usually in the favor of the store.

People do not pay attention, My daughter just canceled an order she had done online, she oked it without checking the delivery charge, the product was around twenty bucks, delivery was over eight hundred, she noticed it after completing the order, and immediately canceled it. What would she have done if she didn't double check it after, the shipping is not refundible if you return the product.
edit on 11-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Roomba with a claymore.

I call those morerooms, because after the boom there is (clay)more room(ba.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'd say a dog would be better than a gun.

Probably a labrador if the ads are to be trusted.
edit on 11 3 2020 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaddyInf
I'd say a dog would be better than a gun.

Probably a labrador if the ads are to be trusted.

Why choose between one or the other?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
just cough at them, no need for a gun

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
edit on 11-3-2020 by CuriousUk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
DON’T SQUEEZE THE CHARMIN!

If you squeeze the charmin, I may have to squeeze the trigger!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Stick my kid at the front door hacking and coughing. Trust me that will keep our TP horde safe.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We have almost everything up to stock. but guess what, we don't have much toilet paper, we just checked and we only have a few twelve packs of toilet paper in reserve. All this time I have been making light of others buying TP and we are fairly low on it ourselves. We are going to have to go buy a couple of twelve packs tomorrow, the rolls we have are not big rolls, we need to stock up more on that.

The hint was right in front of my eyes and we did not check how much we have, the wife has also been joking about the toilet paper craze online and was also shocked to find we do not have enough reserves. Plus, we bought plenty of ice cream, we need extra tp.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join