It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Cannot Escape the Coronavirus — Get Over It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

My father is 70. Just had a heart procedure. Works in tourism in a town that gets 4.5 million tourists a year. Many of which are Chinese. Bus loads of them every day.

Am I worried that my father will get this? No, not at all.

Dude I hope your Dad doesn't get this.

But I gotta say you sound like you are in denial of this virus.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

My father is 70. Just had a heart procedure. Works in tourism in a town that gets 4.5 million tourists a year. Many of which are Chinese. Bus loads of them every day.

Am I worried that my father will get this? No, not at all.

Dude I hope your Dad doesn't get this.

But I gotta say you sound like you are in denial of this virus.

Actually I’m not. If you read the OP, you’d see the part about my microbiologist friend. The man is literally a genius. IQ over 170. Thankfully, he has given me a simple preventative method to not get the virus. Subsequently, ALL my loved ones are taking it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thankfully, he has given me a simple preventative method to not get the virus. Subsequently, ALL my loved ones are taking it.

That's good to know.

Can you share it?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That people make treads about it doesnt mean they poopin their pants

It is normal human behaviour to talk about this kind of stuff.

I think it is interesting , interesting to see how we deal with it , what effects it has on the economy etc.

The last thing i think about dealing with this subject is dying from the disease.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I considered starting a thread on here about it. Frankly, I didn’t because I knew I’d get ridiculed.

For those wise enough to pop into this thread, here you go:

NAC with Selenium and Molybdenum.

Take two 600 mg capsules a day (With food). If you feel like your getting sick, take 10 a day, until you feel better.

And BTW, this is a free radical killer. I’ve been taking them every day for years. Before the Coronavirus came along. They make you feel great and breathe better.

The key ingredient in blocking the Coronavirus is the Selenium.

🍻
edit on 8-3-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the info, I will look into it...

Unless some think that would be panic and fear.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I considered starting a thread on here about it. Frankly, I didn’t because I knew I’d get ridiculed.

Take two 600 mg capsules a day (With food). If you feel like your getting sick, take 10 a day, until you feel better.

And BTW, this is a free radical killer. I’ve been taking them every day for years. Before the Coronavirus came along. They make you feel great and breathe better.

🍻
Great minds...mind you, Ive worked in Healthcare for 27 years. NAC / cystiene, is the precursor to l- glutathione. Been taking 1.2 grams a day for years along with zinc and D,A,K to prevent toxicity of the fat solubles.

NAC has a fantastic effect on clearing the lungs and Ive used it in an adjunct protocol for my own asthmatic issues forever.
edit on 8-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Considering we do not know how this disease works, I would be very cautious about getting it. It appears re-infection is possible and or damage cumulative. Lung and organ damage is not something I want.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Once you have the infection, it could remain dormant and with minimal symptoms, and then you can get an exacerbation if it finds its way into the lungs," Philip Tierno, a professor at the NYU School of Medicine, told Reuters.

The woman first tested positive in late January and was discharged from the hospital on Feb. 1, leading some experts to speculate that it was biphasic, like anthrax.

Other experts have also raised the possibility of “antibody-dependent enhancement”, which means exposure to viruses might make patients more at risk of further infections and worse symptoms.

edit on 8-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Certainly can't avoid it here , thread after thread.

Seems ATS has CVDS (Corona virus Derangement Syndrome)

Novel virus bad!

They rewrote the same game and just edited a few lines of code. Whoever is running the matrix we live in is getting as lazy as Blizzard.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oooh, that would be a nice new challenge, buy ten years supply of toilet paper. All bought at a real good sale price.

I'm bored, can you tell, all I do is plow, shovel., or blow snow lately, Can we put in an order for summer yet?
edit on 8-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Not to mention, if we can mitigate the sickness over a period of time, we may not overwhelm our healthcare system. Right now it appears we will do exactly that by the 1st-2nd week of May. The longer we mitigate the spread, the longer we have to confirm effective treatments.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

i just hit a web search for selenium.
some study says people with parkinsons has higher selenum levels in their spinal fluid.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

damn may?
they cancelled ultra miami, and edc las vegas is may 15.
i have tickets to edc!

i hope this is sorted out asap

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Maybe ricky will let us know what he thinks about it.

When he finishes blowing snow.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

they cancelled ultra miami, and edc las vegas is may 15.
i have tickets to edc!

i hope this is sorted out asap

I know I will be called a fear monger.

But this is only the beginning of that kind of thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: KKLOCO

🍻
Great minds...mind you, Ive worked in Healthcare for 27 years. NAC / cystiene, is the precursor to l- glutathione. Been taking 1.2 grams a day for years along with zinc and D,A,K to prevent toxicity of the fat solubles.

NAC has a fantastic effect on clearing the lungs and Ive used it in an adjunct protocol for my own asthmatic issues forever.

Absolutely, NAC really is amazing.

I can’t take credit for it though. My friend showed it to me in 2006. Ironically, the newer versions contain selenium. Which helps block this BS virus.

Maybe my rant is just about missing slow news days.

Peace and security for all! 🍻

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

i just hit a web search for selenium.
some study says people with parkinsons has higher selenum levels in their spinal fluid.

That’s random.

Here’s something intriguing.

www.zrtlab.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I did get over it...A couple of days ago...

It's just another strain of the flu virus...

Millions have gotten it, millions more will get it...Most will never report to a doctor...They'll just live thru it and get over it...

Have had 100% contact with the wife (who came down with it at the same time), children and grand children...No one besides my wife and I got it...We are older so maybe our immune systems aren't up to par...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

I did get over it...A couple of days ago...

It's just another strain of the flu virus...

Millions have gotten it, millions more will get it...Most will never report to a doctor...They'll just live thru it and get over it...

Have had 100% contact with the wife (who came down with it at the same time), children and grand children...No one besides my wife and I got it...We are older so maybe our immune systems aren't up to par...

Bravo brother!!

Very happy to hear about the success!

I’ve got some questions, if you care to answer them.

You tested positive for this specific virus?

How long ago did you start feeling symptoms? How long since they’ve past?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join