It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings - Long Time, Second Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey there! Been reading the 4 main coronavirus threads for weeks. I used to come to ATS all the time back in the early aughts as 8 was seriously preoccupied with cryptids and UFO’s. I visited less as the years went by and forgot my old log-in info. But, I figured that this would be the best place for insight and info regarding the emerging virus in early February. ATS has not disappointed!

As for me, I’m from NYC and work as an advocate for families with special needs children, helping them to secure services such as speech language therapy and OT. Looking forward to getting back in the mix here!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SixDemonBag

Hi and I admire you for your work must be tough some times but I bet there's more rewarding times. ATS might not be like you remember it tho😔. The Corona virus is what made me become a member as well after 10 years plus of lurking 😏 but welcome my friend and enjoy.😎

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC

Hi and I admire you for your work must be tough some times but I bet there's more rewarding times. ATS might not be like you remember it tho😔. The Corona virus is what made me become a member as well after 10 years plus of lurking 😏 but welcome my friend and enjoy.😎

Thanks a lot!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Nice to meet you!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the nut-house, jump on in, the insanity is just fine!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
IS HE INFECTIOUS ?

We must test him.... get the van and the jacket, I'll get the needles.

Oh, I mean, hello.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Nice to meet you!

Same! Many thanks!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
Welcome to the nut-house, jump on in, the insanity is just fine!

Ready for the crazy train!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnarley
IS HE INFECTIOUS ?

We must test him.... get the van and the jacket, I'll get the needles.

Oh, I mean, hello.

I’m not! I swear! I’m only crazy!

So just the van and jacket will do!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi

Used to lurk a long time ago but have returned for this coronavirus saga. Something defo ain’t sitting right with me about this.

Every now and then, I’ll ask Alexa stupid things. Yesterday I asked “Alexa, do you have coronavirus” and it just made a beep.

I asked again. Nothing, just the beep.

I left it alone and thought maybe it was just a quirk.
Today I had a friend round and we asked it again. Just the beep. We then reeled off disease after virus after illness, asking alexa whether ‘she’ had it. We got detailed descriptions or an apology that she didn’t understand.

We then asked Alexa whether she had coronavirus. Just that same low pitched beep.

A bit weird, don’t ya think?

top topics

join