It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon insider arrested, espionage charges, feeding classified info to terror group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Another bad news story from the Middle East.

Looking at a possible life sentence over this illegal behaviour.

Pentagon insider arrested on espionage charges for allegedly feeding classified info to terror group

A government contractor based in Iraq has been charged with espionage and accused of trying to funnel highly classified material to the terrorist organization Hezbollah.

Mariam Taha Thompson, 61, formerly of Rochester, Minnesota, was charged with transmitting highly sensitive classified information to a foreign national connected to Hezbollah, according to a Justice Department statement.

In todays electronic computer world.... and how closely they would monitor computers in Iraq, military base, from an Islamic "contracted" employee. It boggles me /.... How did this person expect to get away with it?

Bound to get caught is my thoughts.

Saw too many James Bond movies maybe?

Wanted to buy a swimming pool for her "Sharks with Lasers" ?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whoop-tie-friggin'-do.

Now, when are they gonna arrest John Kerry?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

There's a video out there showing an American trying to dodge the camera while the "protestors" were attacking the U.S. embassy in Iraq 2 months ago.

There are lots of Americans in and associated with government, who do NOT want what's best for AMERICA.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Greetings incoserve, Ha! Good question.... seems that dual level of justice is still there eh?

Kerry has the teflon coating by birth and marriage, and big money... three coats of non-stick material.

Ain't right, but how it is.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This is my favorite part....

Mariam Taha Thompson, 61,formerly of Rochester, Minnesota

HAAAAA!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Good, she has been arrested and faces trial.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hello carewemust, thanks for your thoughts and input here...

Sadly, you are correct. Such a shame to see so many cases like this emerging over the recent years.

People are playing dangerous games, or are more easily bribed, coerced into doing things like espionage these days.

If it were a time of declared war, the death penalty comes into play then.

In our times the swamp is actually a large dead deep sea.... whose depths are yet to be plumbed.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

This is my favorite part....

Mariam Taha Thompson, 61,formerly of Rochester, Minnesota

HAAAAA!

Formerly..formerly of Lebanon.... just saying

edit on 5-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
In any other country their face would be plastered on the internet and then executed. Not here. Can't find any pics other than court drawings and she will not be executed. Probably treated like hero among Democrats and be back on the street in 3 years. Meanwhile, If I get caught doing just about anything I'm going to jail. Pathetic. Execute her and send a clear message to anyone else.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Could she be sympathetic to Innocents that will get used as human shields?

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Another bad news story from the Middle East.

Looking at a possible life sentence over this illegal behaviour.

Pentagon insider arrested on espionage charges for allegedly feeding classified info to terror group

A government contractor based in Iraq has been charged with espionage and accused of trying to funnel highly classified material to the terrorist organization Hezbollah.

Mariam Taha Thompson, 61, formerly of Rochester, Minnesota, was charged with transmitting highly sensitive classified information to a foreign national connected to Hezbollah, according to a Justice Department statement.

In todays electronic computer world.... and how closely they would monitor computers in Iraq, military base, from an Islamic "contracted" employee. It boggles me /.... How did this person expect to get away with it?

Bound to get caught is my thoughts.

Saw too many James Bond movies maybe?

Wanted to buy a swimming pool for her "Sharks with Lasers" ?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Whoop-tie-friggin'-do.

Now, when are they gonna arrest John Kerry?

Can you explain? I'm intrigued

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Cant fix stupid, nope.

top topics

join