It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Joe Biden Just Inadvertently Deny God?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: incoserv

A law cannot, of itself, create or endow.

And yet, it does!

Galaxies being created and destroyed, stars exploding and creating planetary nurseries. solar systems with goldilocks zones, all through natural law.

So, the whole shebang just popped into existence by itself. All the order and structure just came into being willy-nilly with not impetus, purpose, nothing. Completely contrary to the second law of thermodynamics.

You have more "blind faith" that I'd ever want to lay claim to.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Bhadhidar
How about just not putting your foot in your mouth?
Lol
How about that?
It really is that simple.

“Covfefe” much?

Is it still “putting your foot in your mouth” when you write it in a tweet?

If spell-check is equivalent to putting your foot in your mouth ... Yes.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

And yet, it does!

Galaxies being created and destroyed, stars exploding and creating planetary nurseries. solar systems with goldilocks zones, all through natural law.

So, the whole shebang just popped into existence by itself. All the order and structure just came into being willy-nilly with not impetus, purpose, nothing. Completely contrary to the second law of thermodynamics.

Sub atomic particles pop in and out of existence. That's a whole lot easier to believe than the blind faith belief that than "God" did it.

edit on 2-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Who called it a being? Not the Declaration of Independence.

Every
Single
Of
Every
Single
Abrahamic
Religion
(and others)
Done
Next.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And yet, it does!

Sub atomic particles pop in and out of existence. That's a whole lot easier to believe than the blind faith belief that than "God" did it.

But , then you would have to define God.
And Biden's inability , at times , to speak coherently
Done.
Next.

edit on 3/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
God invented the sub atomics that pop in and out of existence

And yet, it does!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I suppose that's why the founders were so careful to call that thing "creator", so as not to invoke any religion, and why they invoked natural law.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--

edit on 2-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
God invented the sub atomics that pop in and out of existence

And yet, it does!

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You have a point there. But, as I said, it may have been a subconscious refusal.

I agree with you that he couldn't say the word God, and so he got stuck....

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Now if Biden had said, "He is getting worst." you'd be all over his case about it. See how easy it is to screw up like that?

True, I'm old too, but I'm not running for President... What he is doing is not easy screw-ups... He can't find the words and he also drifts into past definitions of what he is looking for. He is cringe worthy...

This is not being a grammar Nazi type of situation no matter how someone like you might want to defend him....
edit on 2-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Prove it.

I asked him, and he said "yes I made them"...

edit on 2-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv There has never been and never will be proof of a god. It's entirely based on faith. Nobody you know has ever spoken to god and you will not either. Nobody has seen or heard a god as well.
edit on 2-3-2020 by Lucky109 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2020 by Lucky109 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Prove it.

I asked him, and he said "yes I made them"...

He said? How do you know it's a he? Does he have a real low voice, like the Arby's guy?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I live in a secular country with a secular government and it’s not that bad. Many of our politicians don’t believe in God, it’s not a pre requisite
Shouldn’t be

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: incoserv There has never been and never will be proof of a god. It's entirely based on faith. Nobody you know has ever spoken to god and you will not either. Nobody has seen or heard a god as well.

So, prove that there is no God.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

He said? How do you know it's a he? Does he have a real low voice, like the Arby's guy?

He also said he was a he... Not my choice...If God says he is a he I will just roll with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

We hold these truths to be self-evident; all men and women were created by the ... go ... you know ... you know, the thing.

He started to say "God", but caught himself, because that would be wrong. It's "creator", but he couldn't remember the word for the "thing" that's not necessarily a religious "god" concept in a secular society.

He stumbled. He got the quote wrong.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

Rush limbaugh nailed the reason why. Because democrats get booed when they mention God these days.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109

So, prove that there is no God.

Can you prove you are actually alive? Its one of those types o f questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He also said he was a he... Not my choice...If God says he is a he I will just roll with it.

And If God Announces Himself as a Her instead-- and still with that Arby's
growl and a white beard to boot... forget my religious beliefs AND views
on an alphabet candidate of whatever conglomeration. I'm checkin' in...
and will DEMAND rockstar restraints and really, REALLY strong drugs.

Joe can accidentally or inadvertently deny anything he wants: in his present
shape he's Mr. Trump's absolute dream challenger. AYFKM?
My name is Not Too (presently) Surprised and I unabashedly LAUD this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join