It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Advice...Son Planning On Flying To Seattle For Spring Break W/Friend...Yes? No?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

In my life I was exposed to USA DOD INTEL and was involved in several criminal investigations that resulted in many fines and time in jail for others and organizations. You will never hear about any of that stuff. That being said I know how Uncle Sam works to an extent and it simply isn't pretty. Actually you may be quite pleased as they do have huge balzz.

Overall regardless of you, me and the doorknob it comes down the words "To Protect The National Security of The United States"

When that card is dropped all else stops dead in its tracks. That includes ongoing criminal investigations and trials into anything by any federal agency and certain agencies have more power than others.

That being said I trust NO ONE.

No, don't go to Seattle.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I live near Seattle. The only thing bad here is an idiot governor doing the Panic R Us thing. There is nothing different here. there is no huge outbreak. One of the first guys to get sick was from Everett, north of Seattle. He is fully recovered. There have been three or four deaths attributed to the virus, a WHOLE LOT FEWER THAN HAVE DIED FROM NORMAL INFLUENZA.

This panic crap has got to stop. THAT is the problem.

Please don't stop. I kinda like it. Normally I get bombarded with screamers trying to tell me how to live my life and what I do wrong. Now they are focused on themselves and the "omg we're all gonna die"

Kinda relaxing imo

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I'd advise against it, but I think Seattle is a hellhole and want little to do with them in the best of times, so...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

nope to risky

top topics

<< 1   >>

join