It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT: US responders had contact with Quarantined w/o protection; CDC declares outbreak Inevitable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I could only imagine. Can you comprehend how much "authority" that can bring?
That kind of fear mongering? It would be awsome!
For a "government".
It's a bunch of BS. You have better chance of winning a lottery, than getting "ill" from this.
Don't sweat it.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

It's almost as if they put stupid people in the wrong places so bad things can happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

Sorry but I just have to say the lady reporter with the blue jacket looks like she's laughing while she talks all the way. Upsetting.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
well per cdc no one has died in usa out of the 54? cases
www.cdc.gov...

COVID-19 Cases in the United States As of February 23, 14 COVID-19 cases had been diagnosed in the following six states: Arizona (one case), California (eight), Illinois (two), Massachusetts (one), Washington (one), and Wisconsin (one). Twelve of these 14 cases were related to travel to China, and two cases occurred through person-to-person transmission to close household contacts of a person with confirmed COVID-19. An additional 39 cases were reported among repatriated U.S. citizens, residents, and their families returning from Hubei province, China (three), and from the Diamond Princess cruise ship that was docked in Yokohama, Japan (36). Thus, there have been 53 cases within the United States. No deaths have been reported in the United States.
it does seem that close to 80% and higher death rate has happened in china (per their own released numebrs which may be skewed) and they have a much larger elderly population then the usa

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein
Don't sweat it, they ain't that smart. They put stupid people, in the wrong places, knowing that you will think, that they put stupid people in the wrong places.
Do you honestly believe, that "their" stupid people, are actually stupid?
I can see how you'd get that. But having been one, at
one time, myself. ... But,..
Believe nothing that you hear, and
only half of what you see. If you know you ain't sick? But they want something from you?.. You figure it out. And act appropriately, as your "idea" of freedom dictates.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm not trying to embarrass you, but just think about that math you just used. Maybe you meant something else.

I don't know if anyone else has pointed it out, so I apologize for piling on if that's the case..

350 million is totally ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Did they put this article under health ? No
Did they put this article under science ? No
Did they put this article under current events. ? No
Where did they put this article ?

Wait for it...

POLITICS
Get it ?
Got it ?
Good.
Done.
Next.

edit on 2/28/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: drewlander

True, there's no social equality with the Coronavirus... : P

underrated post

top topics

<< 1   >>

join