It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Shifting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: Wookiep

You're killin' me, Smalls

Are you using google translate and something's getting lost in translation? Is English your first language?

Good one. Now let's pretend you're not a troll from Reddit. Start over.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm saying that it's pretty clear that I'm capable of calling a spade a spade regardless of it being for or against Trump. No "derangement" involved, and no one's swayin' me anywhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I'm saying that it's pretty clear that I'm capable of calling a spade a spade regardless of it being for or against Trump. No "derangement" involved, and no one's swayin' me anywhere.

GREAT! So wtf are you sitting here arguing with me for? I can't REFORM THE TERM "TDS". Go bitch to someone else about it because I didn't use it in the context you are claiming and you should complain to the proper channels about it rather than start # with me over it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Such a lovely crowd y'all are.

Defending a guy when he deserves it means nothing if it's not 110% blind loyalty 24/7/365 on everything. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Calling me someone's fanboi.

There are no points to address. Someone gave you an example of TDS being used like they said it was. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Such a lovely crowd y'all are.

Defending a guy when he deserves it means nothing if it's not 110% blind loyalty 24/7/365 on everything. LOL

What are you talking about now?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Calling me someone's fanboi.

There are no points to address. Someone gave you an example of TDS being used like they said it was. Nothing more.

Oh ok. No more points. K bye.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Arguing? I thought we were gonna clone Ron Paul! lol

No one's asking you to personally reform the term "TDS", or even accusing you personally of using it out of context.

You simply denied it being common, and I had an impeccably timed example pop up. I linked it, we agreed, then you went all snowflake on me. LOL

edit on 3/4/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

There never were any, on this side bar. You could have just said, "I see it now" and leave it at that, but you chose to try to turn it into something else.

I'll see myself out.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Arguing? I thought we were gonna clone Ron Paul! lol

No one's asking you to personally reform the term "TDS", or even accusing you personally of using it out of context.

You simply denied it being common, and I had an impeccably timed example pop up, I linked it, we agreed, then you went all snowflake on me. LOL

I said I saw it. It happened. What next? Boy, you are really stretching this convo. It's ok. Let's go.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

There never were any, on this side bar. You could have just said, "I see it now" and leave it at that, but you chose to try to turn it into something else.

I'll see myself out.

I did. Turn that into something else, if you dare.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There wasn't a shift here. What you witnessed was the mass exodus of ATS membership who smelt the swamp coming. I admire those who remain to try and disrupt the echo chamber this place has become.

I'm here to poke the bears now

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

There wasn't a shift here. What you witnessed was the mass exodus of ATS membership who smelt the swamp coming. I admire those who remain to try and disrupt the echo chamber this place has become.

I'm here to poke the bears now

Cool. So what kind of future for the U.S. are you rooting for?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Before the door hits me in the south end. You said "The real question is how much influence will you allow posters like the one in your example skew your reasoning?" And when they explained it you tried to force it even though the timeline worked against you. Like it wasn't just an example, a pretty good one, of what they were talking about.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Before the door hits me in the south end. You said "The real question is how much influence will you allow posters like the one in your example skew your reasoning?" And when they explained it you tried to force it even though the timeline worked against you. Like it wasn't just an example, a pretty good one, of what they were talking about.

How did I force anything? What timeline? I acknowledged the example multiple times now, so you're going to have to prove I didn't. Let's keep going in this circular motion because I think you're full of BS. I'll go to bed soon tho so you can relax, and we'll start this over and over again ok?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Eff it, every time I think I'm out they pull me back in.

Someone said TDS is used a certain way. You said you hadn't seen it. He posted an example. You could have just said "Oh I see it now" and leave it at that, but you tried to say that it had skewed their reasoning.

They then showed you how they had defended trump earlier in that thread, the timeline, and you still insisted, forced it, that it still had skewed their reasoning.

I know you are not intentionally obtuse but I am at a loss here.

edit on 5-3-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Eff it, every time I think I'm out they pull me back in.

Someone said TDS is used a certain way. You said you hadn't seen it. He posted an example. You could have just said "Oh I see it now" and leave it at that, but you tried to say that it had skewed their reasoning.

They then showed you how they had defended trump earlier in that thread, the timeline, and you still insisted that it still had skewed their reasoning.

I know you are not intentionally obtuse but I am at a loss here.

Yes.

Uh huh.

It did skew their reasoning. Wanna know how I know? Cause they showed up here making this thread about "TDS" when it's ABOUT people changing their whole mindset based on such things people say. Seriously, you can't make this # up! It validates the entire thread, although I didn't expect TDS to be the thing to do it. LOL you're not gonna get it and I don't care. Good riddance, altho I know you'll linger like a scab that won't heal.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

They just mentioned it. You said you had not seen it so they gave you an example. That is all.

That last part was also not called for. You seem to be overly aggressive.

I said earlier in the thread that age is probably not the best metric. There are conservative millennials and probably 70 year old hippies that think Marx is the bees knees. Maybe you didn't "explain that quite right"? Whatever that was.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They mentioned it, and I acknowledged it. What's the problem? It keeps going on and on and I think that's weird.

What part was uncalled for? The fact that you're staring his posts? LOL you SO ARE. C'mon.

It's in my opinion that AOC type liberal millenials are being given the most attention, and they shouldn't be. To me this is common sense, to you it's something super confusing and complex. Or so you make it seem. The "shift" is exactly about something you do not understand. That's ok. They all love Marx either way.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
They mentioned it, and I acknowledged it. What's the problem? It keeps going on and on and I think that's weird.

Because you added to it by saying it skewed their reasoning.

What part was uncalled for?

"altho I know you'll linger like a scab that won't heal."

It's in my opinion that AOC type liberal millenials are being given the most attention, and they shouldn't be. To me this is common sense, to you it's something super confusing and complex. Or so you make it seem. The "shift" is exactly about something you do not understand. That's ok. They all love Marx either way.

It isn't super confusing and complex, they will draw the voters they want to grab.

Might be "super confusing and complex" to you, but it shouldn't be.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join