It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a test of the netspy broadcasting system. This is only a test. In the event of a real emerge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ok, who are you calling an alcoholic skeptic? You are referring to SO, right?

Your the uber conservative, bible thumping mod. Have a drink...

And congratulations Netspy, you're the first person to have so many mods reply to your introduction thread...

[edit on 10-3-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I bet you like it when Geico commercials pick on the cavemen, well it ain't funny.

Welcome to the site NetSpy, don't listen to TheBandit, they get drunk on ancient rum from Jolly Rogers locker, and it's potent stuff, ask the alcoholic skeptic, he once breathed on me after a swig, and I got drunk!

Almost caught my Eagle on fire too, it wasn't cool those fumes are highly flamable! Now have to remove the cigar during morning conference. Dang new seating arrangements...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Im the mod who thinks he is important but really not whose been here a bit but doesnt post alot. Nice to meet ya

yea advisor i you owe me a new helmet. Your bird can let em riip gosh. Stuck between you and banshee with her ninja monkies is just not fun

[edit on 3*10*2005 by Quicksilver]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Wow, thanks everyone for responding...looks like a great gang. I know I'm new and all but it is great to be here! See ya around!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For clarification, I do not thump Bibles; I read them. I read mine, anyway. I am not "uber-conservative", I am a "Constitutionalist".

Thanks, I think I will have that drink!

Enjoy yourself, Mr. Spy.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think this introducation thread successfully proves that moderators are people too

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
not sure if I'm a wacko, a strange type or a weirdo, I might be a little bit of all three. Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You should feel privileged netspy..............

I have never seen this many mods reply to a thread befor unless it is to beat us regular joes (or Bobs
) with their ratan bow staffs

Welcome to ATS and enjoy your stay

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've moved on from catamarans btw, dingies are the new cruise ship.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yeah, them mods.. what a bunch

They are all really cool, and kinda strange.. BUT ... er wait .. I'm still a mod

Nothing to see here move along please.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Im the one who lurks silently and then jumps out shouting BOOO!

.... or something like that

but seriously us mods are great! you wont find a better bunch of happy loving friendly peace loveing trigger happy people in the world!!!! *Twitch*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join