It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clint Eastwood on politics...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I made a reference but didn't go there.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: olaru12
I always thought Mr. Eastwood was a staunch republican and conservative. Perhaps I was wrong. Now he supports Bloomberg, how strange...
American politics is full of surprises.

fox2now.com...

I don’t see anything not-Republican in that.

What's that?
Being able to change your mind about things without permission from your peers?

Interesting he aligns with someone who is on record saying things far worse than Trump. Then says it's because of what Trump says. Me thinks Clint is getting old and senile...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Bluntone22

democrats

I am politically illiterate, I don't know the meaning of that word.
I don't know the difference between a liberal, a conservative, a republican or a democrat or all the other goofy terms, so you lost me.

I learned a long time ago, that if everyone around me is using that language and lingo and running around like chickens with their heads cut off while looking goofy....I can opt out of learning the goofy language.
No offence meant, I just don't speak that language, its against my best interests.

And you're a Mod? Crikey mate chuck it in.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Well then, he's serving a good purpose.

I'd rather have a brokered convention than Bernie Sanders as the nominee. With Bernie as the nominee, voters will have to choose which way they want their country destroyed, via Trump policy or via Sanders policy. Make no mistake, they are both equally as destructive.

The only silver lining with Bernie as president, is that even if there is a Democrat super majority, he won't get any of his plans passed. He'll be a one term president that won't be able to get anything done.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Clint just "made my day" as have many responses on this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Saw a Clint interview recently (Richard Jewell related), and the way he spoke reminded me of my late grandfather whom near the end would tell me stories about his grandson (me) as if I were a stranger.
He appears old, frail, and confused. I'll give him a pass on the Bloomberg endorsement.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join