It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Warns To Prepare For Pandemic...Closures May Happen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Coronavirus disruption to ‘everyday’ life in US ‘may be severe,’ CDC official says... They are getting ready for something.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
ugh I guess its time to lysol the hell out of my customers at the grocery store.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yo, I know we was all waiting on an alien invasion or some such, but this cht is getting real. Stock up. Lock and load. Maybe it all blows over. But if it doesn’t, well, get in cover and stay low. This is a bio weapon on the loose and it is right nasty. This may well be “the one”. Hopefully I’m wrong AF.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NinjaCougar
a reply to: DiddyC

I live a few miles away from Arrowe Park Hospital which has been made the chosen quarantine facility in the UK.
We were discussing why Arrowe Park a couple of days ago and I could not get away from the geographical location in relation to an enforced quarantine. Sitting on a small peninsula and surrounded on three sides by water it makes perfect sense if you look at it from a "ITSHTF" scenario.
If you have a look on one of the internet map services you will see exactly what I mean.

Peace, Love & Bicycles

when Australia/NZ closes it's borders it's time for concern

And I can't help thinking about 'Buzz' Aldrin going to Antartica, talking about "pure evil" and then being evacuated becoz of a LUNG congestion 'problem' in 2016, (aka "pheumonia" just before Trump became POTUS - -

Not to mention a (for Antartica) large group of "non scientists" i.e. the head of the Greek Orthodox Church!

Something strange happening around Antarctica as negotiations for new financial system

by benjamin March 22, 2016 - - geopolitics.co...

Something is happening around Antarctica these days that is shrouded in secrecy but is also attracting a lot of heavy hitters. The visit to Antarctica by Patriarch Kirill, the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, in February was the first sign of something unusual happening.

Now this week US Presidential spokesperson Barack Obama will be visiting the Nazi South American headquarters in Bariloche, in Southern Argentina.

Just before the Obama visit, it was revealed that China has built a giant space exploration base in Southern Argentina.

Following this revelation, the Argentine government reported they sank a “Chinese fishing boat,” near a restricted area off the coast of Southern Argentina.

Pentagon sources say the boat was probably a Chinese spy vessel since a normal fishing vessel would have responded to Argentine warnings.

why?

And not only did he mention the pyramids in Antartica, SO DID Google earth! . . .

And the "gag orders" don't make sense but right now Trump is making noises about disbanding "The Fed" etc

What other "news" could be Bigger than that? IMHO this is a last ditch attempt by those who do not wish the Truth revealed

Besides does anyone else recall the Billion dollar Bearer Bonds and the "missing gold from that 40 storey building that just "collapsed", turning into dust in the process? That matter is Still before the courts. The Bonds are Real ... and some of the gold was "under WTC 7"

short memories abound it seems and dots that Should be 'on the page' and discussion as to "how they connect", are not, by Anyone, not even here! NONE of this stuff is 'isolated', it's ALL connected - - including the Space Weather

And how easy would it be to SAY, after 'enough' people have carked it, - - remeber those "sealed warrants"? How many of them are "going to get a Corona?" ... disappear, the Govt can say, "well they're gone now SO why even say who they were"?

And this is a "conspiracy" site? I'm astonished at the "forgetfulness" of so many here!

edit on 26-2-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: hmmmm . . .

edit on 26-2-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: mmmmm hmmmm . . . .

edit on 26-2-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: duh!
edit on 26-2-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
ugh I guess its time to lysol the hell out of my customers at the grocery store.

Ironically, you're not far off. 99% of viruses DIE when they come into Direct contact with ethyl alcohol

Maybe we'll be left with a world full of alcoholics

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112
The media is hyping this up to ridiculous proportions. Remember foot and mouth disease? SARS? Ebola?

All hyped up and then faded away, this is no different.

More people die daily from tobacco and alcohol.

Hey Stuey, but what will you think when Australia says "NO more visitors for a while folks and IF YOU CHOOSE to go Over Seas, do not "expect" to get back in

If this is a Real and deadly situation, what other country could you "quarantine" better? Maybe NZ and Antartica

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think people are more worried about closures, quarantines, supply shortages, etc, than the virus itself. I was sick with a mild cold 2 or 3 weeks ago but I don't usually go to the doctor unless I'm really feeling bad. I think that is common. I'm not sure how often the doctor's office checks people for the virus. When I used to go, the doctor would ask, what's wrong?

If it's a viral infection, they don't like to give antibiotics unless you've had it for a while.

If the incubation time could be up to 42 days, prior quarantines are ineffective for full prevention of the spread. I thought I read a 70 something didn't show positive until weeks had passed. I thought I read it in ATS. I've heard bad news is often worse than you first hear but often not as bad as your worst fears that some people talk about. If this new virus turns out to not be that bad, it may already be rampant across the US as a mild cold but almost no one is getting tested. How would we know if no one was getting tested? I will let others worry about it. Maybe doctors are testing for it. I don't know. I feel fine now. I'm not going to spend a bunch to go get tested.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well I know at least one fed prison in South Carolina is on lockdown over the virus

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hello Ats i been on here for many years but never have posted until today. anybody that has a better idea or has any reason not to do this feel free to reply. with the virus that is on everybody's mind and the biggest problem to contain it from spreading why doesn't the CDC or whoever has the top spot in the USA make the call to get ALL the possible people who have the virus in any way shape or form and put them on a large cruise ship that can be prepped for everything needed to treat this virus yada yada and send it out off shore taking the threat of this from spreading throughout the USA with it ? I know that there will most likely be more new cases as it has been said it can take up to 21 days to surface but they too should be taken to the ship asap by helicopter to be treated and recover. If this is as severe as they r making it sound why let the unfortunate few that have contracted this keep it going and cause many more cases and possible unnecessary death to the rest of us happen. this is just me trying to reach out before its too late i would not be able to deal if i don't say something and it ends up being a good idea. Maybe somebody has a better way but in my opinion the further away the problem the better off the rest of us will be. we r talking about BILLIONS of people can catch this at any time and place so i hope we r smart enough to do the right thing ! THANKS FOR READING

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny Looks like we need to stock up on supplies before the hoarders clear the shelves. Oh wait

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Last time I seen panic like this was the millennium bug.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
China has quarantined a billion people.
Japan just closed ALL schools till late March.
South Korean Ministry official in charge commits suicide.

Link

1/7th of the world population is under quarantine. Guess no one is laughing at the preppers now?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Given that most healthy people will pull through the disease, why is everyone in such a mode of panic?? Too many buying into an MSM hype. Do the worriers get so freaked out being around someone with flu?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Guess no one is laughing at the preppers now?

I am. It’s a virus similar to flu, not Armageddon

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Drinking Hydrogen Peroxide....... Jeesh. Colloidal Silver. More Jeesh.

At the end of the day is it all for the better that the idiots take themselves out as in its their own choice? Could this be a good thing?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They say Lysol is the best for this so go stock up. OOps too late.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Given that most healthy people will pull through the disease, why is everyone in such a mode of panic?? Too many buying into an MSM hype. Do the worriers get so freaked out being around someone with flu?

The prepping is not necessarily suggested mainly due to the illness, but the after effects put upon the economy. The less sick people, the quicker the economy will bounce back. Those who don't get sick will still be effected in our global economy due to shortages and restrictions placed on traveling/shipping/trading.

It is a domino effect that economically will effect everyone in various ways for 3 or more months even if a vaccine is created. It is just smart advice to prep within your means and limit your exposure to ensure a quicker economic recovery for all.
edit on 3 1 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

The prepping is not necessarily suggested mainly due to the illness, but the after effects put upon the economy. The less sick people, the quicker the economy will bounce back. Those who don't get sick will still be effected in our global economy due to shortages and restrictions placed on traveling/shipping/trading.

It is a domino effect that economically will effect everyone in various ways for 3 or more months even if a vaccine is created. It is just smart advice to prep within your means and limit your exposure to ensure a quicker economic recovery for all.

i think the US will never know the true figures of those infected as a lot of workers will need to go out and work regardless to ensure they get paid. In the UK most people are covered by sick pay so wouldn't feel the need to carry on and pretend to everyone they only have flu so it might be better contained.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Stu112

watch this YT video thanks to Chad Sinclair

It's over one Month old . . .think about that!

They built a hospital (prison?) in THREE DAYS and are pumping out these 'facilities' at this incredible rate! I hear they've built 10 of them in the past 2 weeks!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
How could this be..cheeto moses says fake news, no worries, 3 or 4 threads going on tonight echoing the same.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join