It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hun sen and corona virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
As you all may be aware CambodIa have accepted the ship no one wants with potentially hundreds of passengers who may be infected. My theory on why this ship has been accepted into cambodia is not an act of goodwill its all for the money.

Most of the pasengers are now staying in hotels in phnomh penn, as you the sanitary conditions are very poor in cambodia, this coming from personal exoerience. A perfect storm for mass outbreaks, open sewers, risky restaurants etc.

For those who follow regional politics, the Sen family are extremely wealthy and it is common knowledge that huge amounts of foreign aid are misappropriated by the self proclaimed prime minister for life.

As it is the cambodian people are suffering from very poor education as well as healthcare medical support.

My feelings are that this is all going to go to hell, and the outbreak of this virus will kill many many Cambodians.

Hence the world will need to come to Cambodias aid throwing truckloads of money at them for extra foreign aid and medical supplies to save the populace, though the money will not end up where it is neeeded it will go the already billions into the sen families bank account.

Hun sen has already sold out to china, he does not care for the Cambodian people.

This is my first thread after many years, just thought I would throw this out there, please go easy on me.

its just a matter if following the money.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Hence the world will need to come to Cambodias aid throwing truckloads of money at them for extra foreign aid and medical supplies to save the populace

I've got good news, and some bad news .....the bad news first;

That whole "come to Cambodia's aid" thing, well it's sad to say that's not going to happen.

And the good news;

Well, that's the end of the bad news for the moment.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
This is the worst about the virus. Corrupted rich people making a profit with it. Cambodia is just one example.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
we want 5 billion gone from the planet. sterilization viruses are more ethical than viri such as covid-19.

bad karma? how? no one will die. best method.

My feelings are that this is all going to go to hell, and the outbreak of this virus will kill many many Cambodians.

thats the plan.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

this time its not abt money. finally we are moving ahead in the nwo agenda.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't agree that this is part of a depopulation agenda, however I don't think the virus is done yet and will likely kill plenty more in the coming weeks/months.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
San Diego lab discovers COVID-19 vaccine in 3 hours
Inovio Pharmaceuticals created a vaccine that is going through pre-clinical trials.

www.thv11.com... /article/news/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-vaccine-san-diego/91-e18e37f6-347c-4b08-ad33-910968abb04f

www.msn.com... health/medical/us-based-inovio-pharmaceuticals-says-it-has-a-coronavirus-vaccine/vi-BB100Cys
edit on 18-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join