It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation of Islam...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
First of all a bit of basic information...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nation of Islam (NOI), also known as the Black Muslim Movement (although the term is discouraged by the NOI), is a spiritual and political black separatist movement founded in America in 1930 by Wallace Fard Muhammad (1877- ?). The Nation of Islam has a somewhat tenuous connection to mainstream Islam, and many Muslims do not consider it to be truly Islamic. Among its tenets is that of all the nations of the earth, black people are the only nation that through the institution of slavery, were systematically denied knowledge of their past history, language, culture and religion and in effect lost control of their lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wikipedia Excerpt

en.wikipedia.org...

I would appreciate any opinions, knowledge, first-hand experience about the Nation of Islam. Although not truely a Secret Society, they are one of the most controversial religious groups in modern history, and are believed to have to ties to other conspiracies, and have alot of power and influence (also very dangerous)...

[edit on 10/3/05 by The Godfather of Conspira]

(Edit to reduce quote and add link to source)

[edit on 10-3-2005 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
i was about to say...
whats so secret about them but you saved me from saying it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What I mean is, there is alot people don't know about the Nation of Islam, and they have some shady connections to other conspiracies and have been involved in alot of contraversy over the years. I just wanna know some more about them...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There are already plenty of threads that discuss Islam . I have done an ATS search for you (as found at the top of your page )
Here are some results for Islam
I'm going to close this thread, but you will probably find the sort of information that you are interested in , in the Conspiracies in Religions forum rather than this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to add search results for nation of Islam
which are more specific to your post.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by pantha]

new topics

top topics

join