It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15
Absolutely, You most probably are correct. What I was trying to point out is that some of the truckers who transport all of our goods, including supplies and food and slowly getting the word. Last thing we need are them to refuse certain loads to certain locations from bunk rumors.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
New possible case Toronto

#BREAKING: Ontario's chief medical officer of health has confirmed a new presumptive positive case of coronavirus in Toronto.The woman arrived in Canada from China on Feb. 21 and presented at North York General Hospital with an intermittent cough that was improving. She was discharged and, per protocols, went into self-isolation

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, this guy was in quarantine on the Diamond Princess and landed back in UK saturday evening. Hes slating their quarantine accommodation and wishes they'd stayed in Japan! Wonder how long before hes made to stay silent as you don't hear anything else from those that were let go last week, and after Spartan said his friend in the US wont talk about her quarantine stay which makes you wonder if they had to sign NDAs?... Also.. 4 people on that same evacuation flight have tested positive for the virus since landing..they were allowed on the plane before their results in japan came back! Rest of the passengers are not happy to say the least!

source
edit on 23-2-2020 by BowBells because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

GOOD NEWS: President Trump has stopped the effort to bring coronavirus patients to Alabama. Once we brought our concerns to the President, he immediately put a stop to the ill-advised plan. Thanks for looking out for Alabama, Mr. President!

Per Bradley Byrne FB post.... going to try to verify when I have more time.

link

Alabama Sen. Richard Shelby and U.S. Rep. Mike Rogers both said Sunday afternoon that President Donald Trump told both lawmakers that a plan to relocate people who tested positive for the coronavirus to Anniston was off.

“I just got off the phone with the President. He told me that his administration will not be sending any victims of the Coronavirus from the Diamond Princess cruise ship to Anniston, Alabama. Thank you, @POTUS, for working with us to ensure the safety of all Alabamians.” tweeted Shelby at 2:05 p.m. Sunday.

edit on 23-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: tetra50

Rumors that he’s taking payoffs are around Twitter.

CCP is #2 contributor to WHO. It’s obvious who’s in who’s pocket.

Definitely he covered up cholera outbreaks in his home country. I posted it in this thread.

He’s as dirty as the CCP is.

We all know that here. Big coverage about him being bought and paid for by the CCP. 2 weeks ago we knew it.

Hey musicismagic: appreciate all your updates.
But, my larger question herein, is: So we know we're getting supposed info from corrupt folks, with obvious reasons to lie, and then that creates a situation where some kind of wholesale slaughter takes place, maybe out of erroneous info......

It's the pets/animals right now. What will it turn into tomorrow?
Regards and stay safe,
tetra

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Regarding the virus being able to infect you twice....the first time it infects you, your body makes coronavirus antibodies and the second time it enters these coronavirus antibodies and turns them off....so you get sick again.
Well, this is in keeping with a report I read concerning research that was being done on the virus.
It seems the bats that spread it get infected but don't get sick from it.... making them very effective at spreading it. So research was being done to create a coronavirus that would get them sick so they couldn't continue to spread the virus.... like perhaps a version that infects you twice, the second time turning off your coronavirus antibodies.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda
It may have nothing to do with the coronavirus but a friend of mine from the Quad cities in Illinois posted a video to their Snapchat yesterday. They were at a stop light and large military convoy was going passed them. Serval trucks and more Humvees than I could count. There could be several reasons for this. Just thought it might be worth mentioning.

could you link that video here?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

The way freight has been lately, there will be someone to pick up the slack. There's actually an over capacity right now because of the slowdown from China. The prediction is that by April we'll start seeing a shortage of capacity, especially after produce shipments start.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Antibodies are just protein based molecules that attempt to inactivate pathogens, group them together or prevent them from binding to host cells, plus they are very small. Most are shaped like a Y, some can be a pentagon or a rod like construct. It depends on the type and where they are secreted.

It has to be an abnormal antibody produced or some type of hypersensitivity reaction in that tissue to cause problems a second time. If this occurs it should be much less likely than a normal course of infection. Sometimes antibodies target more than they should and that can cause problems in the host immune response.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Antibodies are just protein based molecules that attempt to inactivate pathogens, group them together or prevent them from binding to host cells, plus they are very small. Most are shaped like a Y, some can be a pentagon or a rod like construct. It depends on the type and where they are secreted.

It has to be an abnormal antibody produced or some type of hypersensitivity reaction in that tissue to cause problems a second time. If this occurs it should be much less likely than a normal course of infection. Sometimes antibodies target more than they should and that can cause problems in the host immune response.

so then, cykotine storm and resultant sepsis?
regards and appreciate your contributions,
tetra

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Definitely he covered up cholera outbreaks in his home country. I posted it in this thread.

We all know that here. Big coverage about him being bought and paid for by the CCP. 2 weeks ago we knew it.

But, my larger question herein, is: So we know we're getting supposed info from corrupt folks, with obvious reasons to lie, and then that creates a situation where some kind of wholesale slaughter takes place, maybe out of erroneous info......

Regards and stay safe,
tetra

My latest post had Xi mentioned in it. He has now publicly stated: For that infection of the new coronavirus has spread in China, in terms of was "a country of crisis" in important meetings of Xi Jinping Jintao Communist Party, to minimize the impact on the economy and society while thorough preventive measures I showed you a policy to keep it down. "This spread is in the founding since, the most difficult to stifle serious public health incident It's both a crisis and a big test for China. " So it looks like the CCP is coming clean with their citizens after all.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

No I'm sorry. It was a Snapchat story

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Regards and stay safe,
tetra

My latest post had Xi mentioned in it. He has now publicly stated: For that infection of the new coronavirus has spread in China, in terms of was "a country of crisis" in important meetings of Xi Jinping Jintao Communist Party, to minimize the impact on the economy and society while thorough preventive measures I showed you a policy to keep it down. "This spread is in the founding since, the most difficult to stifle serious public health incident It's both a crisis and a big test for China. " So it looks like the CCP is coming clean with their citizens after all.

Hey musicismagic:
Can I ask......what do you think about the reports of "virus," how it was made, where and how it was released, and what is really happening here?

After all, there is no "coming clean" if it's a reply to a false positive story, to begin with. My concern there is that false information, linking things that don't belong together, creates a false situation, and people respond in a heartbreaking way, when their attendant response makes no sense later, but creates havoc, death, hatred and misperceptions that do nothing but create more disease and destruction....
thanks in advance,
tetra

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

In some cases, mortality seems to be limited to critical cases and most of them are older and have underlying conditions. Some people could just have organ failure like if you have a bad heart that can’t handle the fluid shift or kidneys that can’t handle the waste products produced during the war between immune cells and the virus. Most people seem to just get a viral pneumonia or bronchitis type disease that resolves naturally.

We are constantly reinfected daily with tens of millions of viruses, we just eliminate them. I think the initial speed and having what I expect to be hundreds of thousands or millions of infections of a nasty respiratory bug freaked them out. They are hiding something, I don’t think it’s a high death rate though.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The food handler in Japan that served 164 kids at school, I posted that she is infected. Its possible now that all 164 kids are under observation. Just think of the change reaction to this.

Also a high school teacher now infected. Was infected taking the train to Tokyo. School is under observation. Not sure of the update on this one. Just found out about it.

I'm not joking about buying buying bicycles. 80% of the bike market in made in China. Not shipping out will cause a panic in buying this spring. Get a head of the game folks. Its for real. People will be going to work on their bicycles soon. Already happening here. Also, job interviews ( employers are hold back from hiring , reason is the employment base come from all over Japan, they don't want them to be traveling now) are done via the internet. All in real time people. Really, it is just getting the way on how business is being changed by the hour here.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

link quote reply

originally posted by: JoeRivers

How strong do you really need to be if you have a gun?

Stronger than the person you're attempting to attack if they also have a gun and are prepared for you.

LOL. Mr. JoeRivers, do you know why when undergoing gun safety training, you are taught to not raise and point this particular weapon, if you are not prepared to shoot to kill? Because anyone with good defense training will be well schooled in methods to disarm the person with the weapon, and then turn it upon them......

You must be very strong to wield such a weapon, if you are not prepared to use it in the end result of pointing it: death.

regards,
tetra

Missing my point, if they are weak, and have a gun, and you, like a large majority, have no gun or self defense classes, i'm pretty sure their weakness is evened out.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I hear ya. Sounds like he's pushing a CCP narrative.
If the last few years taught us anything, it's that people don't need to believe disinformation, they just need to be bombarded with enough conflicting info to confuse and think nobody is correct. Alice in Wonderland effect.?

Yep, I remain optimistic but vigilant.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I love your posts, it’s great to get on ground real time input from that part of the world and thank you. I see kids as being the primary spreaders of this thing, they get very mild symptoms and have nearly nonexistent mortality if China is reporting correct numbers. I wish we could get all death data and study it from the past few months. We would definitely see multiples of the current numbers with infections and death attributed to pneumonia, bronchitis, organ failure, sepsis and then get a true analysis of what’s going on. They’re hiding the true number of infected but I think the ratios we have seen with each age group would remain intact even with increased numbers.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
50 new cases in 1 day, only 1 reported.

Twitter Video

The video is a scared doctor in Second Affiliated Hospital of Hunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine reporting That 50 new cases were admitted to hospital but only 1 was reported by CCP. In Chinese but you can translate the tweet, translation is a bit off though.

This has been retweeted by prominent reporters who say this is confirmed.

It’s on the wife’s WeChat since early Sunday morning US time.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

In some cases, mortality seems to be limited to critical cases and most of them are older and have underlying conditions. Some people could just have organ failure like if you have a bad heart that can’t handle the fluid shift or kidneys that can’t handle the waste products produced during the war between immune cells and the virus. Most people seem to just get a viral pneumonia or bronchitis type disease that resolves naturally.

We are constantly reinfected daily with tens of millions of viruses, we just eliminate them. I think the initial speed and having what I expect to be hundreds of thousands or millions of infections of a nasty respiratory bug freaked them out. They are hiding something, I don’t think it’s a high death rate though.

so, I understand what you are saying. But, what I'm asking, really, is about the re-infection, the resultant possible cyklotine storm and attack that turns one's immunological response against the body, instead of helping it, resulting in sepsis. There was a post here, earlier, that a 42 yr. old doc just died, and another case in Japan, where a 20 something young woman was on a respirator and quite obviously from that in serious condition.

I'm not so sure, really, vis a vis that and other information, that this "virus" is worse for those older with challenged immune systems already.....lots of info just doesn't fit with what we are both being told, and people are "supposing,".....such as those that I just mentioned. And surely, we'd all like a sensible etiological perspective.....
regards and thanks for your response,
tetra50
edit on 23-2-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join