It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
1% votes counted in NC but Biden has won the state?

Saw that.

Still trying to figure out why anyone in their right mind would want Biden. It's insanity.

TDS is a helluva drug..........

My youngest Son, who is a Big Bernie supporter just said: " If they nominate Biden, there is no way he will win in November".

Brought a tear to my eye. Even he sees it.

Because Bernie has them brainwashed that hes "the only candidate that can beat Trump"

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Honeywell to Roll Out Quantum Computer

Industrial conglomerate Honeywell International Inc. said Tuesday that it plans to introduce an early-stage quantum computer for commercial experiments within about three months, with JPMorgan Chase & Co. as the first public user.

A Honeywell executive said the machine is set to be the world’s most powerful quantum computer by one measure, as it vies for a leading position in the nascent quantum-computing market against technology giants such as International Business Machines Corp., Alphabet Inc.’s Google and Microsoft Corp.

Part of JPM's Project Kennedy.?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Cheers for the Epstein Barr virus link in to coronavirus!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Mayor Pete drops out exactly 322 days after he announced.

322days.

That's 322 days.

That's one day before Super Tuesday? Really? Amy too? Really?

What part of "this is a scam" do people not understand?

Amy, Marianne, Steyer, Booker, Harris, Tulsi, Swalwell, Yang, Castro, et al not only had ZERO chance, the controllers had no INTENTION of letting Marianne get votes, or Swalwell... None. It was as show.

In fact I laid that out right here after the first debate and never engaged as though this was a "race." It was a scam.

All that energy stolen from well meaning people.

322 days is just some coinkydink?

This shows how calculated they are. They have one playbook, one and it is SET well before hand (insert DJT exception here).

Biden is not a self described commie, but just a Minor Attracted Person (own admission and pics) a liar, a gaffe machine, a plagiarizer, a "quid pro quo" guy, and mentally failing and yet there he is. Worst.Optics.In.History

Best is yet to come...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The serial numbers of NSA reports

On January 14, the NSA disclosed a serious vulnerability in the CryptoAPI service of the Windows 10 operating system (vulnerability identifier: CVE-2020-0601). In a rare public Cybersecurity Advisory the agency even offered further details about this issue.

An interesting detail is that this Cybersecurity Advisory has two serial numbers in the same format as the NSA uses on their Top Secret intelligence reports, some of which have been published by Wikileaks and as part of the Snowden-leaks.

While reading this article I started thinking about some of those Q drop stringers.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Graham starts closed-door depositions in FISA probe

Graham is using his gavel to probe the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) surveillance warrants involving Trump campaign associate Carter Page and the FBI’s handling of the investigation into Russia's election meddling and the Trump campaign.

He’s requested testimony from more than 20 current Justice Department and FBI officials.

GOP chairman plans first subpoena in Burisma, Biden probe

Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) is planning to force a vote on the first subpoena related to his probe involving Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings and former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

GOP senators request details on Hunter Biden's travel for probe

Grassley and Johnson — the chairmen of the Senate Finance and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs committees, respectively — sent a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray saying they were requesting the documents as part of a probe into "potential conflicts of interest posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden and his associates during the Obama administration."

Best Is Yet To Come...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200303002D

Herewith the analysis of the 19 POTUS forwarded RETWEETs between noon and midnight on Mar 2nd:

It will likely need to be zoomed to read!

Headlines:

1) I have worked out the Days/Hrs/Mins/Secs between the original tweet and the retweet, which is shown as "Delta =". When converted to acronyms they give what looks like a summary of Epstein's blackmail equipment:

RT1 = KDJE...Killed Jeffrey Epstein?
RT2 = FAKD... Freight Of All Kinds?
RT3 = OVDN... Optically Variable Devices N?
RT4 = EWKF... Extended Wireless Kit F?
RT5 = OQGB... Optical Quality GigaBytes?
RT6 = RVFL... Remote view Florida?
RT7 = PUWW... Purchase World Wide?
RT8 = OQFO... Optical Quality Fibre Optics?
RT9 = BPPV... Buy Pay Per View?
RT10 = RVJL... Remote view Jail?
RT11 = RVJO... Remote view Joint Operations?
RT12 = HSVP... Homeland Security VP?
RT13 = PTUY... Programmable Timing Unit (imaging), cabal?
RT14 = DNLA... Digital Living Network Alliance (shares digital media, companies like SONY)
RT15 = PUOF... Purchase Optical Fiber
RT16 = PULR... Purchase Long Reach (fiber)
RT17 = RVWH... Remote view White House?
RT18 = PUUS... Purchase Upstream?
RT19 = PUVD... Purchase Video?

2) 16 of the 19 RETWEETS have been AMENDED some how! Shouldn't be able to do this when you Retweet? Vast majority is by including COMMAS but a few ampersands and "w/" too.

a) I wonder if this is to highlight that we can do similar decodes as I do with AMPERSAND method with COMMAS... maybe only using the single letter to left and right of the comma?

b) Here's the data when using single letters, ampersands or w/:

RT2 gives: r,h
RT3 gives: s,g s,a
RT4 gives: r,h
RT5 gives: e,S
RT6 gives: g,T y,L u,V s,a
RT7 gives: L,h s,a
RT8 gives: e,t r,i n,t t,a
RT9 gives: s,w l,i s,G s,a y,M
RT10 gives: A,f s,O s,a
RT11 gives: e,t r,o e,M
RT12 NO DIFFS
RT13 gives: a,B L,M y,V
RT14 gives: e,B r,M y,V A,h
RT15 NO DIFFS
RT16 gives: s," P a,i
RT17 gives: r,h s,M y,V s,a
RT18 gives: a,w r,L s, & i
RT19 gives: L,h s, & i

edit on 3-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Good evening , everyone.

This is pretty wild. If you go look at the Wikipedia page for the Epstein-Barr virus, this is included:

The virus is also associated with the childhood disorders of Alice in Wonderland syndrome[5] and 

en.m.wikipedia.org...–Barr_virus

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's a great Red-Pill FACTOID cranky... 322 days!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The C!A calls it "Alice in Wonderland Technique" to break a subject using a constant bombardment of illogical attacks.

KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation Manual - Pg 76 of Part II (pp. 61-112), July 1963; released Feb 25, 2014.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't know what's going on with all that stuff, man. Those are next level coincidences.

Remember, it was William Barr's father who hired Jeffrey Epstein to be a school teacher. And Barr's father happened to write that bizarre story about a guy being abducted and sold off planet as a sex slave.

The Epstein-Barr virus is also known more commonly as "mono." The "kissing disease."

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome? Never heard of that either.

Giant red flags.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

ʾIn shāʾ Allāh

Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Like Q said...
"What is right?
What is wrong?
Up is down.
Left is right.
Left is LEFT."

Crazy coincidences, everything is connected, the world is upside down.
Future proves past.

What if the future influences the past? It could, according to this new quantum theory.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES - 37 tweets on Mar 3rd

Q V16.87 20200302 to 3890 incl. DECODE tools
edit on 4-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't know what's going on with all that stuff, man. Those are next level coincidences.

Remember, it was William Barr's father who hired Jeffrey Epstein to be a school teacher. And Barr's father happened to write that bizarre story about a guy being abducted and sold off planet as a sex slave.

The Epstein-Barr virus is also known more commonly as "mono." The "kissing disease."

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome? Never heard of that either.

Giant red flags.

What is AWS?
Alice in Wonderland syndrome (AWS) is a rare conditionTrusted Source that causes temporary episodes of distorted perception and disorientation. You may feel larger or smaller than you actually are. You may also find that the room you’re in — or the surrounding furniture — seems to shift and feel further away or closer than it really is.

These episodes aren’t the result of a problem with your eyes or a hallucination. They’re caused by changes in how your brain perceives the environment you’re in and how your body looks.

This syndrome can affect multiple senses, including vision, touch, and hearing. You may also lose a sense of time. Time may seem to pass faster or slower than you think.

What is AWS?

Now I'm curious if this is connected to the Epstein style stuff. Could "they" have figure out a way to cause AWS via an injection, pill, powder, etc? Could it easily be passed as being a hallucinogenic drug? Were Epsteins victims drugged? Prince Andrews? 🤷‍♂️
edit on 3/4/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Like Q said...
"What is right?
What is wrong?
Up is down.
Left is right.
Left is LEFT."

Crazy coincidences, everything is connected, the world is upside down.
Future proves past.

What if the future influences the past? It could, according to this new quantum theory.

I think sort of what happens...in every 'now' moment we are shifting between timelines based on our present thoughts, emotions, wishes, intentions, beliefs, etc...so we're kind of weaving this course which creates a frequency pattern that is always evolving. This frequency pattern is 'projecting' into the future and anchoring spots for us to expand into based on where we are *now*

This future frequency ricochets or 'pings' back to the past, restructuring it to match the future (quantum entanglement) that we're headed into and then that frequency pattern or wave moves up to us and mirrors our present reality. This all happens simultaneously. Past, present, future
edit on 4-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

funny

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Re: theconservativetreehouse.com... ficant-fisa-reform/#more-185422

President Trump will not sign-off on FISA reauthorization without MAJOR reforms, designed to keep U.S. citizens from being spied upon. The current FISA law expires 3/15/2020.

If the officials who abused FISA aren't criminally punished, why bother changing the FISA rules at all? Breaking the rules, whatever they may be, may get you fired, but nothing worse.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

SNL is so much funnier when they make fun of everyone instead of running with a single bias. Good to see they are coming back that way a bit.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
German police nail Vietnamese human traffickers

On Monday, authorities in Germany confirmed they had busted a large-scale ring that smuggled 155 Vietnamese into the country and arrested six suspects.

Over 700 German police officers raided over 30 homes, nail parlors and restaurants across the country...

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join