It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Asks Scientists To Investigate Whether 2019-nCoV Was Bio-Engineered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
There has been talk that the new Coronavirus epidemic that started in China was Bio-Engineered out of a level 4 lab in Wuhan especially after Dr. James Lyons-Weiler of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, showed and explained how the coronavirus' genetic sequence had been spliced with something called "pShuttle" technology. He explained this type of splice is not known to occur in nature..

Zerohedge reported his findings and was promptly banned from twitter for life.. Kinda reminds me of what China is doing, no ?

One of China's top virology and immunology experts was and still works at China's top-rated biohazard lab, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which some have affectionately called the real Umbrella Corp.
Since 2009, Peng has been the leading Chinese scientist researching the immune mechanism of bats carrying and transmitting lethal viruses in the world.
His primary field of study is researching how and why bats can be infected with some of the most nightmarish viruses in the world including Ebola, SARS and Coronavirus, and not get sick.
He was genetically engineering various immune pathways (such as the STING pathway in bats) to make the bats more or less susceptible to infection, in the process potentially creating a highly resistant mutant superbug.
As part of his studies, Peng also researched mutant Coronavirus strains that overcame the natural immunity of some bats; these are "superbug" Coronavirus strains, which are resistant to any natural immune pathway, and now appear to be out in the wild.
As of mid-November, his lab was actively hiring inexperienced post-docs to help conduct his research into super-Coronaviruses and bat infections.
Peng's work on virology and bat immunology has received support from the National "You Qing" Fund, the pilot project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the major project of the Ministry of Science and Technology.

So here is the guy who was working on making the virus bigger and better in Wuhan and now China has gone full blown rogue "it wasn't us" and if you say so, and are in China, expect the beastly boys of the Chinese Communist party to give you a special invite to their beating party and a nice "7 years in prison" for spreading false rumors..

Best offense is attack so there are now rumors on Chinese state sponsored web sights that it was the USA who made the virus.. That kinda reminds me of the politicians who do everything wrong and unlawful but blame the other party to deflect attention from their own wrongful doings..

“This isn't a 'conspiracy theory', it is a scientific, medical theory,” says Del Bigtree, the Emmy-winning producer and founder of non-profit Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN).

“Its foundation is based on sound science, logic, and research, and the mainstream media needs to be asked whether it is going to pursue this link to SARS instead of trying to censor anyone who is trying to pursue truth via scientific fact.”

I for one am not saying this bug was enhanced or made differently in a lab "where ever" however I would expect we will know sometime this year... Then all the counter claims of lies and bad science will start if this is indeed an accidental bio-weapon that escaped in Wuhan when no one was looking..
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
apnews.com...

BEIJING (AP) — The number of confirmed cases of the new virus has risen again in China while fatalities increased to 722 on Saturday including an American, as the ruling Communist Party faced anger and recriminations from the public over the death of a doctor who was threatened by police after trying to sound the alarm about the disease over a month ago.
The government announced that another 3,399 people had been diagnosed over the last 24 hours, reversing two days of declines, and raising the total accumulated number of cases on the mainland to 34,546.

According to other reports there were 8 doctors arrested or told to shut up within the first month of this outbreak... Maybe the CCP should have listened to the doctors instead of threatening them ..

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
apnews.com...

BEIJING (AP) — The number of confirmed cases of the new virus has risen again in China while fatalities increased to 722 on Saturday including an American, as the ruling Communist Party faced anger and recriminations from the public over the death of a doctor who was threatened by police after trying to sound the alarm about the disease over a month ago.
The government announced that another 3,399 people had been diagnosed over the last 24 hours, reversing two days of declines, and raising the total accumulated number of cases on the mainland to 34,546.

According to other reports there were 8 doctors arrested or told to shut up within the first month of this outbreak... Maybe the CCP should have listened to the doctors instead of threatening them ..
CCP didn’t want the info getting out. I wonder why.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

there's a lot of info in the coronvirus update thread and this may have been missed. i did read it myself on another website!

I think personally that this virus was bio-engineered and whoever engineered was either going to take it elsewhere or they planned to have it go off in China and then spread from there on purpose. Look at all the routes out of china by plane and how quickly it popped up all over the World except maybe Africa and the ME apart from the UAE but yes, to me this looks like it was done on purpose, Remains to be seen by who?

I do recall that thwe Chinese Government were coming down hard on anyone who wasn't committed to the chinese cause and that were brainwashing people and turning them from their respective religions. Maybe some guy infiltrated the Lab and started this.

I guess we won't know for a very long time if at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Everybody knows it was them. Investigation will just confirm it.

The question is, once the investigation cocludes, what the rest of the world will do about it ?

Will Europe join and support US sanctions ?

Iran : You let them have bio weapons and I can't have nukes ?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ut oh someone's been reading conspiracy theories again. Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There's been talk....amongst the conspiracy theory types that it's bio engineered.

That's it.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't think it was bioengineered per se, more like messing around with stuff, however, I do think they were simply lacking protocols that lead to this, you can't discount a lvl 4 biohazard facility, it's there no question.

Its mere presence screams conspiracy, but we need to be sure as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
One of the reasons for the request to investigate the origin is to help prevent misinformation spreading....lol
abcnews.go.com...

The White House on Thursday asked U.S. scientists and medical researchers to investigate the scientific origins of the novel coronavirus, as misinformation about the outbreak spreads online.

The director of the OSTP, Kelvin Droegemeier, wrote in the letter to the president of the National Academy of Sciences, Marcia McNutt, that a widely disputed paper on the origins -- subsequently withdrawn -- had shown the urgency for accurate information about the genesis of the outbreak.

edit on 8-2-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

The withdrawn paper they mention has to be the HIV report

edit on 8-2-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Considering you're on a site that's dedicated to conspiracy theories, what else do you expect? Do you expect people who generally like to theorize about conspiracy related angles to not do so? You're on the wrong site if you believe that.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Good news is it looks like we'll be finding out the origin. But you can bet those types of investigations into engineered or not are already well underway. We kind of need a bookie at this point. I'll back Pangolin for...tree fiddy.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ut oh someone's been reading conspiracy theories again. Lol

Yum yum so another conspiracy for some and how about this one?

This story was published on Oct. 3, 2019. A Canadian government scientist at the National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg made at least five trips to China in 2017-18, including one to train scientists and technicians at China's newly certified Level 4 lab, which does research with the most deadly pathogens, according to travel documents obtained by CBC News.

Canadian government scientist under investigation trained staff at Level 4 lab in China

I am looking for Dr. Xiangguo Qiu

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The question is, once the investigation cocludes, what the rest of the world will do about it ?

Once upon a time there were several doctors claiming HIV was created in an American lab. Should the world have acted on that too?

Because after all it makes no sense, China is suffering from it the most. To put sanctions on top because of rumors is just cruel.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I think that the Chinese stole the virus from Canada and accidentally contaminated it, which they tried to cover up.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I wouldn't be shocked if the reality is that the virus was accidentally released into the wild from the lab. It could have started out as an engineered variety of coronavirus as part of research to combat
/learn more about coronaviruses.

If it was "bio-engineered", it doesn't have to have been a purposeful release. However, its still TERRIBLY negligent.

Lyme Disease, IMO, was most likely a containment failure at Plum Island. This failure, which coukd have been a single tick nymph, has altered the world forever. It should NEVER happen. Perhaps we need Level 5 facilities. Any containment failures should be considered war crimes, automatically.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: Trueman

Once upon a time there were several doctors claiming HIV was created in an American lab. Should the world have acted on that too?

Because after all it makes no sense, China is suffering from it the most. To put sanctions on top because of rumors is just cruel.

Sanctions aren't the only reaction to sloppy biotech. What about random inspections of strict standardized containment practices at all bio-facilities world wide?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the first patient that hit our shores has his or her blood sitting at both the CDC and USAMRIID

Its interesting that all of these outbreaks keep occurring in the same area that have rumored biowarfare facilities and a hot lab. I also have zero doubt they would use this on their own citizens if not to quell an uprising. Notice this kind of brought the Hong Kong protests to a halt JUST as they were picking up momentum and international scrutiny from the US etc.

This is a government that literally massacred 1000's in Tienanmen, jailed the doctor that broke the news of SARS (which like this they tired to cover up), and generally shows little or no regard for its citizens.

Again this is not about the people of China rather the Chicom government that will protect itself at all costs and seems willing to write off a whole city.
edit on 2/9/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yes there is something going on on a large scale grand mass proportion. I attached a thread I started because it has the linked to Canadian MSM articles on that Canadian National Biological laboratory that no one is talking about nor are anyone except India investigating the Chinese Scientist husband and wife team who were ordered out of the facility last July 2019. Zerohedge went with it and was banned from Twitter. For LIFE!

Now all others are gang rapping on Zerohedge yet they aren't asking any questions as to the whereabouts of the above two. Why? They are also implying that Zerohedge made stuff up on the two Scientists. The Canadian reports are out there in public and are real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know that after seeing what is going on here and after reading the Omega Agency of The New World Order. I might just sign up

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I thought the same thing about Aids, in Africa. I suspected the United States had supersecret labs in Africa because of all of the constraints here in the United States and that virus escaped from US labs there.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

This is a government that literally massacred 1000's in Tienanmen, jailed the doctor that broke the news of SARS (which like this they tired to cover up), and generally shows little or no regard for its citizens.

How quickly they forget.

And remember, China is the last large communist stronghold in the world.

If that coupled with this outbreak doesn't give you pause, nothing will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join