It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman to release names of Hollywood Pedos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So.... I dont believe he didnt suffer. How did he ask for 10 million to reveal those names before? without the coin
edit on 7-2-2020 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I’m just guessing but I imagine he probably gets bombarded by private threats of civil action for defamation of character or worse every time he threatens to go public with the names of those he believes abused him. If it actually happened the powerful figures who committed the crimes know exactly who’s on his list and would threaten to take every penny he has. Perhaps this is why he has put a monetary price on the information. It’s easy for people not involved, with nothing to lose to say ‘well just put the names in the public arena’ when he’s the one taking all the risk. The average Joe wouldn’t have much idea what goes on in the industry other than what they read in the entertainment section of news outlets.
Or it could be a fabrication who knows? His mate, the other Corey took his secrets to the grave to a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh, another announcement that there's going to be an announcement....

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe every few years he threatens to go public, only to receive compensation from the ones who are on the list then he goes away again.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A nothingburger to be sure.

His music career is hilarious, his band are called Angels, him and his wife are banging, and doing blow with these "Angels"

He is as phoney as a 3 dollar bill.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yep agreed.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Doesn’t he say this every couple years right before he does an interview, backs down, and says nothing?

Yes. I expect the same again this go-round.

Yes, this is one messed up lil dude. I feel really bad for what he went thru as a child, I really do. But.... he started a gofundme page to raise a bunch of money to make a documentary, instead of just coming forth with the names to save current children from what he went thru. (He said it was still going on.) Meantime, he's living in a mansion with his "Angels" (who have to apply to live there with him and dress up in lingerie and stuff) and also touring with his band "Corey's Angels."
Just gonna leave this here. It's... really sad but like watching a train wreck. You absolutely cannot look away!!!

EDIT: Skip ahead to 2 min mark to go straight to the performance!
edit on 2/7/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndTenor

announcing something like this makes me think it's fake.

Why give them a warning?

Why not just release them right away?
Better yet why not just tell the cops?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Feldman might be making these statements about releasing names to cover up something he's doing? I'm not sure what it is he might be doing, or if he's doing anything at all, but he sure does like to play up being victimized a lot without any real push for justice. Just seems off to me.

Yep … I know, he's a victim and you can't blame the victim, but really folks? He's also Hollywood, and Hollywood types really love playing that game with everyone don't they.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That is entirely possible, but I hope it is not. It is very difficult to discern the truth from TV...

originally posted by: Mark08
Maybe every few years he threatens to go public, only to receive compensation from the ones who are on the list then he goes away again.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'll say what I've said all along since this first became a thing...

Why didn't he go to the cops? The district attorney? ...and why wait for so long??

Any evidence is long since gone. Or will this be another Kavenaugh? Guilty, whether they're guilty or not???

But, hey, it's Hollywood, right? They're all that way, right??

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hes sure a wackadoodle.. but he might have reason to be. Ive seen him back out of the big reveal before so I guess its one of 2 things :
#1 Hes an attention whore wacko who doesnt have anything
#2 Hes an attention whore wacko who has Sheen and is so damaged by all of the stuff that he is scared crapless to follow through.

Ill just wait and see.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

announcing something like this makes me think it's fake.

Why give them a warning?

Why not just release them right away?
Better yet why not just tell the cops?

True.

Especially since the statute of limitations doesn't apply when dealing with crimes committed against children in the past.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

Really?

I didn't know that.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Doesn’t he say this every couple years right before he does an interview, backs down, and says nothing?

Yes. I expect the same again this go-round.

Yes, this is one messed up lil dude. I feel really bad for what he went thru as a child, I really do. But.... he started a gofundme page to raise a bunch of money to make a documentary, instead of just coming forth with the names to save current children from what he went thru. (He said it was still going on.) Meantime, he's living in a mansion with his "Angels" (who have to apply to live there with him and dress up in lingerie and stuff) and also touring with his band "Corey's Angels."
Just gonna leave this here. It's... really sad but like watching a train wreck. You absolutely cannot look away!!!

EDIT: Skip ahead to 2 min mark to go straight to the performance!

Judging by his music and performance, he’s extorting people high up in the music industry.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The song is kind of catchy and having an all female band is sort of different.
Looks like he's survived his terrible abuse fairly well.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Lol i'm just going to say that Corey Feldman "did not kill himself".

Just a precursor.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Exactly plus no relevant information would be coming out in a documentary, he could have just named names on Twitter or better yet go to the cops directly.

I feel bad for him and no doubt Hollywood scum abused them but Looks like a way for him to continue getting his 15 minutes of Fame and cash.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Did a thread on this two years ago. He is starting to be the little boy who cried wolf.

Oh thank god. I thought I was in a Mandela universe.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I don't understand why he doesn't just put it out there for free?

Pretty sure he doesn't need the cash

He can’t afford to be sued and lose. His money doesn’t go as far as you would think. He hasn’t worked in forever and his bills are bigger than ours

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join