It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No money in Ufology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It is to bad there is no way to support a family in this field of work(that I can think of). Having a career that makes you happy should be a goal and I can't think of anything that would make me happier. Oh well after I retire I will pick ufology up as my #1 interest/hobby and research it seriously.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It takes money to make money. Those who are already wealthy can write books and whatnot to make money being a Ufologigist.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I hear what your saying bro. I would love to have a full time job dealing with this stuff. Also, I wish this was a subject in school to study and get a degree. Just think how easy getting a masters or a PhD would be.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Exactly people like us would be 100% interested in the subject I would have gotten my masters in three years tops. I wonder if one day 50-100 years from an event may change the world and they will actually have classes for this feild.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
its hard to advance a field when all of the hard information is either classified or deceased. thats why we fight for disclosure before anything else.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I guess UFOlogy is more of a past time than a full time job. I'd love to see the tax write ups for this type of job.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't know, there are plenty of people who do it for a living, mostly authors, such as Friedmann, Randle, Schmitt, Howe, etc. Of course, I doubt they're rich from it....

I remember once that one University actually did have a course in UFOlogy...was a story about a year or so ago...

Hey, I'll let you know if I ever get around to writing my book and having it published, hehe...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yeah, there's not a lot of money to be made in Ufology. Unless you write good books like Bill Hamilton or Clifford Stone or you run a huge organization. This field needs to grow, and I do believe it is growing right now with it's popularity on the rise.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe we could get a few people, like Bill Gates and the Walton family to fund Ufology
. It would certainly be a step up from what there is now.

new topics

top topics

join