It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff THAT in you're crusty hole!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is that the gay bunch from California?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I have no idea about the players themselves, but possibly some of the fans are.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I live near SF

I didnt watch it.

I was working a 12 hour shift in a steel mill.

Congrats to the winners!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I live near SF

I didnt watch it.

Congrats to the winners!

Steel mill in northern cali???
Signed... confused Pittsburgher...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Really? Wow man, I'm a Bronco lifer who grew up in a Denver Bronco family in the middle of a Denver Bronco NFL market and I cant share the hatred of KC that much. It's not like they're the godless Raiders... yeah, there is a rivalry there of course, but there has always been a healthy amount of respect between the two as well.

Also, no real Bronco fan older than 35 can forgive SF for Super Bowl 24. They're a snip team from a snip hole city that's right across the Bay from the real home of "Thug Life Bitches Incorporated" AKA the Raiders... needless to say, I was quite pleased to see Mahomes feed them their ass in less than 6 minutes. Its damned impressive to see a young man allow the pretenders to have hope for 54 minutes of a 60 minute game, then lay 21 points across their jowls so fast they had no idea how to handle it. Mahomes is special, way more special than anything Denver has had under center since the Great One retired and hung #7 on the wall of honor.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I live near SF

I didnt watch it.

Congrats to the winners!

Steel mill in northern cali???
Signed... confused Pittsburgher...

Maybe they have a mill where they steel cut oats for granola in San Fran?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't hate KC, but my point was, over the past couple weeks I ran into a number of people who claimed they did (because they beat the Broncs). And this year, along with the past couple, they deserved to be beaten because they were seriously underwhelming.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So now Shanahan has blown two big fourth quarter leads in the Super Bowl due to poor offensive play calling.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Did you see the interview with Joe Buck before the game? He was fawning all over him, talking about him being the greatest football coach in the history of the game and all this other crap! I was waiting for Buck to start licking Shanahan's face, it was that bad!

I almost hurled!

There's no way Shanahan junior can hang with the likes of some of the greats; greats like Don Shula, George Halas, Landry, Shottenheimer, Noll, Reeves and so many others.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I was waiting for Buck to start licking Shanahan's face...

Just like that creepy seltzer commercial.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The super bowl happened recently?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
There's no way Shanahan junior can hang with the likes of some of the greats; greats like *snip* Reeves

What do you have in your pipe? Reeves SUCKED as a coach. Dude had all the talent on that team that any coach could dream for and consistently underperformed, only winning when they did win thanks to having a QB physically gifted enough to salvage game after the Reeves' gameplan had once again failed. In many ways, last night looked like a Dan Reeves production (regular season, since Denver was never fortunate enough for the Reeves BS to actually work in a Super Bowl)...
1. Try to get through the game running the ball as much as possible and, when not running, insist your QB throw dinks for the first 3+ quarters.
2. Flex with your defense until they're exhausted after the offense has produced a sequence of 3 & outs thanks to predictable running and barely worth it dinking.
3. Watch in horror as the opponent's offense take advantage of your defense's fatigue and offense's dinking exhibition, putting your team down by two or more scores with the game clock in do-or-die territory.
4. Hand the offense over to your great QB and pray to Vishnu that he can save your ass by playing the game you should have permitted him to play from the opening drive (and which, had you called the game that way, would have your team up by 30 points+ in the 4th instead of existing in a world of desperation and unfavorable odds.)

Reeves was a coaching hack.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So now Shanahan has blown two big fourth quarter leads in the Super Bowl due to poor offensive play calling.

The apple didn't fall far from the tree. In true Shanahan family tradition, he probably thinks his defensive coordinator and defensive players let him down or he will throw Garopolo under the bus because, let's be real here, the sun rises and sets in a Shanahan ass where offensive genius and playcalling accumen is concerned. If you doubt that, just ask Mike or Kyle and they'll tell you all about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Niners were screwed the minute they didn't knock him unconscious at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There are times when I find Stephen A Smith to be the greatest commentator on ESPN. Not always, but at time.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
On the bright side, sometime this week starving children in Africa will receive their huge shipment of free "Bang Bang SB54 Champ Niner Gang" t shirts and swag.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join