It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China facing new H5N1 outbreak

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The outbreak took place at a farm near Shaoyang city, in China’s central Hunan province, the country’s Ministry of Agriculture announced on Saturday. 4,500 of the farm’s 7,850 chickens have died from the illness, and local authorities have culled nearly 20,000 birds to contain its spread.

H5N1 is an avian flu virus that causes severe respiratory disease in birds, and is contagious to humans.

H5N1 is a far deadlier virus to those who contract it. Nearly 60 percent of H5N1 patients die after contracting the sickness
Source

Well that's wonderful... China is now facing a new outbreak of the H5N1 virus, which has a mortality rate of about 60%. An unchecked H5N1 outbreak would be an absolute disaster.
Hopefully they can keep this under control on top of everything else they're dealing with with the coronavirus.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Ugghh. I had H1N1 in 2009 or 2010 and it was 2 weeks of hell.

Maybe I'll have a weak immunity to this one if it gets where I am.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's quite ironic that you are promoting DuckDuckGo.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Just a crazy guess. Is this why they wanted the other one to get everything locked down? Then they could thin the population?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxey
It's quite ironic that you are promoting DuckDuckGo.

Trust me they will kill the Duck and google will takeover. This is sign of Duck dying. China has a huge duck population. Best way to kill China is kill off all the food supply. Not even Animals are safe in China. Spread the plague, spread the plague. I wouldn't be surprise there will be no animal life for our great grand children because of biowarfare going on.
edit on 1-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If China has a H5N1 outbreak while the WuFlu is going on it could be a perfect storm.

That is a one, two punch that could knock China down.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

H5N1 isnt highly contagious once it gets to humans, so it wouldnt be a great weaponized virus in a locked down city.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
China is paying the price for what's it's done and what it's doing

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Want to get rid of China? Then, leave it alone just like ancient times. The more evil you do to that country the worst outcome will be heading our way. No one plays Karma. Aggressiveness doesn't work against China. Only the God of Peace can deal with China.
edit on 1-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Can 2 viruses "Make a baby" ?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: toysforadults

Want to get rid of China? Then, leave it alone just like ancient times. The more evil you do to that country the worst outcome will be heading our way. No one plays Karma. Aggressiveness doesn't work against China. Only the God of Peace can deal with China.

Tell that to Tibet or Tiawan.
edit on 1-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah kill everyones animals,deprive people of the ability to feed themselves is definately a part of the agenda here,travel restrictions,forced innoculations too,what evil bastards

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Are there people in this world who can cut the population of Earth significantly?

With like a virus?

People with the power to simply order such a thing and it be carried out?

If wicked people run this place wickedness by definition knows no bounds.

I hope I'm not off topic.
edit on 1-2-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
Culling has happened many times in history. Who does it is in question.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I know I would have to say yes to such a question.
Confidence of 90% I'd say.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I guess since WW3 didn't turn into WW3, and the Wu-Tang flu didn't go over as advertised, time to break out the BIG guns(words).

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So first hit was a virus that attacks the immune system.

Then a highly contagious virus that can finish the job.

One word : Orchestrated.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Mother Nature usually does. But like a bad 90’s movie, this time it appears to be us.

No antivirus in nature to help, asymptotic transmission likely, a nearly active contagion lifecycle... not exactly the zombie apocalypse but when we turn against each other then true evil happens (history being any guide...)

(Hate to be Debbie Downer but I will not avoid the truth)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Carrier Strike Group 5 (CSG 5) is currently active out of Japan..., I mean never hurts to have options available....
edit on 1-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The other day the four buses of The horseman buslines in the UK picking up the 84 for quarantine their logo was a white horse yes there were 2 other buses but point taken...possibly ritual sacrifice there are some sick pricks that run this rock

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join