It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Manager Says Steele Dossier Wasn't Improper Interference Because It Was "Bought"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

Most Dems are from big cities. Big cities are full of pollutants that make people vote for stupid leaders.

Liberal ran cities, progs anyway. And they blame the Conservatives for the cities the Lib run as if we can't see them running them in the ground like Baltimore and San Fran.

Example? Liberals blame Conservatives for the additional crime and costs that come with living in a Sanctuary City?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I kind of agree, except I do think some of them are dumb as rocks. As I listened to the Dem managers, I kept thinking, 'do they really not know?'

They seemed so clueless about so many things! Then, I realized that some in their party actually think Guam could tip over because of too many people.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I kind of agree, except I do think some of them are dumb as rocks. As I listened to the Dem managers, I kept thinking, 'do they really not know?'

They seemed so clueless about so many things! Then, I realized that some in their party actually think Guam could tip over because of too many people.

It is the pretend ignorance from Sun Tzu Art of War page.

When you are strong pretend you are weak. When you are weak pretend you are strong.

<< 1   >>

join