It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God was human with no memory chances are he would be worshiping himself. That would be lame.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I just thought of something a little funny. What if God came to Earth in human form with no memory. If that happened chances are he would be born into religion and all his life God would be worshiping him or herself.

If God is alive today w/o any memory of what God really is would the Government know what he is and not tell that God was God? Or would they not tell God because they don't want to ruin Gods "vacation".

Some say everyone and everything is God but there is always a person in charge even though everyone is equal. There is always someone on top but there is always someone better, in this place or somewhere else. Do you think there is ever a being that controls it all or will there always be someone better. Infinite messes with the brain.

I ask this because I had a dream last night where someone told me God or someone like it was alive today and God was famous but God didn't know it yet. It was a secret to everyone yet no one. It was a cool dream. It was like we all knew in a higher plane of thought who God was but we can't access the info in everyday thought. It was trippy.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
To tell you the truth, I always had a pretty hard time telling the difference between God and a bunch of power hungry humans who got together and made up a big story and beat it into the minds of a bunch of people. "God" not only created man in his image. God seems to have every single one of man's worst characteristics. Including the one where he is exempt from his own rules an judgements.
edit on 30-1-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is a Messiah on this earth at all times, unless the Messiah links to the supreme consciousnes of everything, that person will not become a Messiah. That supreme collective consciousness of everything that exists is the god of everything, many religions think they have a patent on god, but they do not.

Remember, that supreme consciousness is also the creator of all life, even the bugs and trees, it contains the conscious from every planet and all universes and realities. It is not just about humans, we have been given the power to watch over and care for this speck of dust in the universe and we are destroying it. Eden is this planet, if we abuse eden and mess up this planet we will be dealt with. Population control of our numbers of humans is our responsibility, a responsibility that stimulates wars to keep things in balance. Trouble is that the worst of worst Humans tend to win the wars. We need to be good stewards of our environment, we need to take care of this biodome better, greed and desire for power and an easy life make us destroy our environment more readily. We are focussing on the wrong thing, we worship the deceiver and are misled by our desires which will lead to destruction of life on this planet.

I do not believe in the Climate change agenda, it is run by deceivers and people who want to benefit from taxation, that is not something that is coming from God. God wants planets with life on them to live because it gives him more energy and collective consciousness. Even the consciousness of microbes is a contributer to gods power. All life can be controlled by god, so beware, god controls the ability of microbes to become resistant to our chemicals.....and remember, the worst microbe that is resistant to everything does not have to bother us, they can live symbiotically in people without biting them or releasing their chemicals. The earth's collective consciousness of all life it contains is also a part of god, just on a local basis. The regulation of that consciousness is Narrated by certain people or even big underground living organisms or forest systems.

Humans are only a small part of the picture, we just believe we are the important ones but in essence we are just a part of the whole that is neglecting it's job and think that specially acquired scientific evidence that reinforces our beliefs gives us the edge over this great consciousness. This will lead to a huge cleansing of the earth shortly.

I have no control over anything, I am not a messiah or even religious. I just try to put together all of what I am seeing in my lifetime. I do believe in god, just I want to believe that god is way less worried about humans than survival of life on this planet.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410
I'm trying to analyze your dream but I find it as much an enigma as I do your post.

edit on 30-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I'm trying to analyze your dream but I find it as much an enigma as I do your post.

Don't be confused I am a very weird person, that's all.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You weirdness isn't compatible to posting coherent rational posts. That's just my opinion, and it's not set in stone. Don't hate me for it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I don't hate you but I wonder what isn't coherent about it? The dream part could have been explained better but dreams are hard to explain sometime. As for the other parts, they are just what ifs. Besides that my thoughts are a jumbled mess and I'm am not good at getting some points across. Also rationality is just what is currently believed as true. One discovery could make yesterdays rational thought into complete irrationality tomorrow. Like flat Earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The dream part could have been explained better but dreams are hard to explain sometime.

If you can't explain it yourself, maybe you shouldn't be posting it. Maybe you need to think about it more before you do. It's hard to rationally discuss such vagary and maybe you should have sat down and given your dream more attention to explaining the details of the dream more concisely before you posted it. As it is, it doesn't make sense and others have no idea what the dream represents.
Maybe you should have devoted a little more time in the development of you post to make it a little more relevant. I guess, basically, I don't see much sophistication to your post.
I'm not trying to be an ass here. Just suggestions I put forward for you to try to improve your posts here.
Have a good day.

Also rationality is just what is currently believed as true.

Here we have another divergence of opinion. I think rationality is an important component of truth. If the rationale in forming a conclusion is flawed then the conclusion is flawed also. If the opinion is flawed, it will not stand up to truth and be carried into the future.
Does that make any sense?

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, I think you need to put a little more thought into your post, before you post.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Which is why I did not put it in the dream forum. Besides dream interpretation is BS. I take literal meaning over symbolism any day.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Which is why I did not put it in the dream forum. Besides dream interpretation is BS. I take literal meaning over symbolism any day.

Let me wrap my mind around this.
If you think dream interpretation is BS, that is your opinion. Now you have to validate that opinion and that requires truth. To actually know the truth you have to investigate the facts that support you opinion and submit those opinions to critical investigation that either supports or refutes the opinion. An unsubstantiated opinion doesn't make that opinion valid. Validate your opinion. If it isn't validated then it is not truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well I believe dreams are just moments of a parallel Universe. I always thought that but the link reinforces by belief.

Dreams are parallel Universes

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well I believe dreams are just moments of a parallel Universe. I always thought that but the link reinforces by belief

Dreams are parallel Universes

What I'm trying to get at here is for you to validate your post. They are just your opinions without any supporting explanation.
I'm sorry but I see you doing exactly what, in what the ongoing farce of an impeachment the House is doing, presenting. The absolute best they have is nothing more than superficial accusations, or opinions, without any validating evidence.
I don't pay much attention to un-validated [sic] opinions.

Put some gravy on your meat and potatoes.

Oh, your link? Disclose TV? Are you serious? What made you believe that rabbit hole?

Scientists Say We Travel To Parallel Universes When We Dream

I'm getting my daily dose of humor here.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What is sick here is you if you think symbols in dreams mean 1 thing and one thing only. Infinite is a lot and I truly doubt who ever made dreams had a list of what you should get out of the dream. I am close minded to you thoughts about dreams and I am about yours.

Funny how you bring up politics.

Its only sick if you are close minded. Had a dream that my friend would die. 3 weeks later he died, no symbols involved. Like only your way is the right way. You sound like a democrat. lol jk idc about politics. sorry if that was insulting.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What is sick here is you if you think symbols in dreams mean 1 thing and one thing only. Infinite is a lot and I truly doubt who ever made dreams had a list of what you should get out of the dream. I am close minded to you thoughts about dreams and I am about yours.

Funny how you bring up politics.

Its only sick if you are close minded. Had a dream that my friend would die. 3 weeks later he died, no symbols involved. Like only your way is the right way. You sound like a democrat. lol jk idc about politics. sorry if that was insulting.

This post was expected.

With my sister, for every validated reasoning behind anything I suggest, she has just 1 more excuse to reject what I say. She gets aggressively defensive about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well what do you expect baiting me acting nice little by little. I had to put on the show. Stuff adds up, what can I say. Just because you act nice does not make you a nice person and I could see that. Your like some people I know, its all an act.

But you sir are almost a pro.

but seriously I am sorry if I dishonored you by questioning something you hold dear.
edit on 30-1-2020 by watchandwait410 because: apology

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I had a dream once too. And 35 years later that dream was interpreted, by me and changed my life forever. Changed my personality forever. It wasn't recurring. It was vivid and profound.

The bible is full of dream interpretation and few have the ability to interpret them. That's why you flippantly reject the possibility of dreams meaning something. You can't interpret them. I can't interpret them. I could interpret only that one dream. If I could interpret any and all dreams, I would be council to the President of the United States.

OK, I won't even attempt to validate that my dream, simply because it is MY dream and you would never understand my validation. Anything I can say here, no matter how validated it may be, will be rejected just one more time than the number of validations I submit.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I have no desire to be a nice person here. I desire being a sane intelligent person that appreciates a well thought out and presented post. I don't see any logic in your posts and if I can make you see this, I'm satisfied. If I hurt someone's sensibilities in the process, I'm sorry.

I'm not trying to be your good buddy here, or soul mate. I have no interest in that.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I don't know why but I put dream interpretation and psychics in the same box. I thought people get taken advantaged of but I failed to see that it gives people hope and reassurance to the big mystery that is life. I just have to remember everyone is different with unique beliefs...

I use to have a reoccurring nightmare when I was young about green cylinders crushing me and I would wake screaming. It would be nice to say there was symbolism and not really happening to me but there must be a reason, I just don't know.

What do you think? Would you rather have dream real but not in this Universe or ways your mind is trying to convey messages. For me I pick the first with good dreams and the later with bad... but which is it?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sounds like an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie with Christian undertones.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Actually I have enjoyed this thread because it did evolve into a thought provoking discussion.

Have a great day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join