It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God was human with no memory chances are he would be worshiping himself. That would be lame.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

lol It certainly was interesting. Proves I have much to learn at the very least.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Proves I have much to learn at the very least.

Let me correct this for you.

"Hopefully, WE have much to learn, at the very least".
Peace and harmony be to you, friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

He is and does. God is everything. He is the conglomerate consciousness. We are a part of God.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here is a thought, wake up, stop playing at not being god.

I enjoy this guy's thoughts on the topic.

edit on 30-1-2020 by QuietSpeech because: Fixed video

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
what are you smoking ?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
[...]

"God" not only created man in his image. God seems to have every single one of man's worst characteristics. Including the one where he is exempt from his own rules an judgements.

Why do you think that God has "man's worst characteristics"? And why is it that He doesn't honor His own rules?

In my experience He is a just, loving God, but gets angry when His children disrespect and dishonor Him and His laws. Attributing men's issues to God is not right and it's a sin in itself. I have a feeling that you're not well informed to the nature of the relationships between God and humans.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

[...]

I ask this because I had a dream last night where someone told me God or someone like it was alive today and God was famous but God didn't know it yet. It was a secret to everyone yet no one. It was a cool dream. It was like we all knew in a higher plane of thought who God was but we can't access the info in everyday thought. It was trippy.

I understand your logic, but first let's clarify that God or someone like Him are not the same thing, so let's call "someone like Him", God's appointed person, a messenger if you will.

Your dream rings true, God's messenger that is already on this earth, had period of time that he forgot who he was and it was God's intervention that woke him up from the amnesia. Now he knows who he is, but his past extended memory and his abilities are still locked down, inaccessible. He is still very functional though.

Now, the thing that I find interesting and want to know is how this collective sub-consciousness works and in quite a few dreams it seems to be spot on?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There is always someone on top but there is always someone better, in this place or somewhere else.

In the end it all comes down to information. If you know how to download skills and integrate as in Matrix then having a better skill is just having the best information.

Many troubleshooting experts on earth share their knowledge with each other freely to maximize the output of the whole. The more sharing of information the more workload can be equalized over many people taking responsibility for their part.

The more Empath ability the more sensory information from other beings. Some people become One with another person making a One whole of 2 souls.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

what are you smoking ?

Marlboro reds, you?

P.S. Are you suppose to be a devil worshiper or something? Or hardcore religious? Your profile confuses me.
edit on 30-1-2020 by watchandwait410 because: not sure

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am not worshipping myself!

I am an Atheist!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
To tell you the truth, I always had a pretty hard time telling the difference between God and a bunch of power hungry humans who got together and made up a big story and beat it into the minds of a bunch of people. "God" not only created man in his image. God seems to have every single one of man's worst characteristics. Including the one where he is exempt from his own rules an judgements.

God is every man (experiencing Itself); so all accusations of of misdeeds, worse (OR BEST) character traits are well deserved oh best judge and jury of ITSELF yelping in frustration.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I ask this because I had a dream last night where someone told me God or someone like it was alive today and God was famous but God didn't know it yet. It was a secret to everyone yet no one. It was a cool dream. It was like we all knew in a higher plane of thought who God was but we can't access the info in everyday thought. It was trippy.

It is alive today. Smack talk around the galaxy is "God lives there quietly and is NOT known to anyone" (famously incognito). You had a most correct dream; thank your higher selves for me.
edit on 31-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join