It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid of Asians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm geting a little paranoid about chinese people and people of East Asian ethnicity. Today i was out at the nearest shopping centre and everytime i saw an asian, i immediately thought 'sh&&, i hope they don't have it' and i wanted to get out of there asap. Only feel like this because the chinese New Year was celebrated over the wk/end and most would of been out at some function. Many have travelled over the last Month and the incubation period is 2 weeks, so that's plenty of time for this thing to spread with some not showing symptom

Some guy sneezed as I walked along the street, I looked back at him and thought 'sh&&, I hope he didn't have it'

I won't be visiting any shopping centres for the next Month at least.

How bout you?

Also a bit paranoid about Muslims!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

This is just racism. I get it, but imagine staying at home because millions of white people had the flu, crazy gastro bugs, have kids with measles, etc?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

i was unfocused today and went out for asian food. afterwards i went to a violin maker and he had an australian accent. in the afternoon i played table tennis with a colleague, a german lebanese. i'm glad i'm still alive! the news are talking about this virus but actually only those who deny the climate change are panicking. funny, isn't it? by the way, more people die of the flu every year.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Are we allowed to say wussy on here?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

edit on 1/29/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This is great, I hope everyone follows your thinking.
I'm Asian, I'm going to pretend to cough and hopefully people will hustle and get out of my way

But on a serious note, your thinking is very flawed. Although this might have started in China (but many think it wasn't created there), if it is spreading like
they say it is, it won't be just from "Asian, or Muslims" like you think. You can just as easily get it from your healthy looking blonde hair blue eyed friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

This is just racism. I get it, but imagine staying at home because millions of white people had the flu, crazy gastro bugs, have kids with measles, etc?

It's not racism at all.

Should of known someone would come saying that.

Also saw one chinese guy wearing a mask, so to add to the paranoia...
edit on 29-1-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

link   
coward

link   

It's literally the definition of uneducated, paranoid racism.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This is great, I hope everyone follows your thinking.
I'm Asian, I'm going to pretend to cough and hopefully people will hustle and get out of my way

But on a serious note, your thinking is very flawed. Although this might have started in China (but many think it wasn't created there), if it is spreading like
they say it is, it won't be just from "Asian, or Muslims" like you think. You can just as easily get it from your healthy looking blonde hair blue eyed friend.

Hello to you.

I am not racist. I happen to like Asian people, its just that this virus started in china and is spreading,

BTW I am in London, England

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Many Asian people (Japanese especially) wear masks in public at all times because they're incredibly health conscious in regards to infectious diseases and air quality. If you went to Tokyo you would think there was a pandemic at all times.
edit on 29-1-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well watch out for me then because I have had the Asian fever ever since I lived in Japan back in the late 80's!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Basket case

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Many Asian people (Japanese especially) wear masks in public at all times because they're incredibly health conscious in regards to infectious diseases and air quality. If you went to Tomyo you would think there was a pandemic at all times.

Air quality in London is fine where I went, so no need for masks

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Many Asian people (Japanese especially) wear masks in public at all times because they're incredibly health conscious in regards to infectious diseases and air quality. If you went to Tokyo you would think there was a pandemic at all times.

I was going to mention this. Many Asian are very considerate when they are sick compared to other parts of the world. They wear sick masks so that YOU don't get it. Here (US) we wear masks so WE don't get it. Very different kind of thinking!

edit on 29-1-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, I'm an agist.

Everytime I see a little kid, I know those little plague carriers have something that I'm going to catch.

Makes it hard to be a grandma though.

Seriously man, eat lots of vitamin C, and go on your merry way.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So the Japanese are racist against Chinese? For wearing masks to protect against catching the virus?? They aren't paranoid... one little bit?

All these Countries stopping flights to and from China? Are they racist too or jus a little paranoid??

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well praise Jeezus....that type of thinking is usually reserved for some fat american in west virginia.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

And yes i would be paranoid of white people if they were the ones carrying the virus or it started in Eastern Europe or among white people.

ha ha. You think I'm white, I'm not and I;'m not black either.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, on my genetic stuff from Heritage I am now 1.7% Asian...actually inuit/ Eskimo. I also have type NO haplogroup genes, which are somehow related a little to Asians. All the NO haplogroup genes mean is I need lots of salt because I pee or sweat it out too much.

So, I am not afraid of Asians unless they start restricting salt in the Chinese foods and will dislike it if they take away the fish from the buffets.

Damn, it is fun being part Eskimo. Actually, I am most likely not related to either the Asians or the Eskimos, I just share some genes with them that are very rare in people from Northern Europe.

I have known quite a few Asian people over the years and they all seemed like nice people. A little strict with their workers but that is the way they do things in those areas. Everyone works, everyone produces.
edit on 29-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join