It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKUltra Revisited....Missing Documents...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When I originally did research regarding MKUltra back in the late 90s and early 00s I delved fairly heavily into original documents. One thing I found was lists of locations and doctors who were active. It was incomplete, no surprise their, the thing is I distinctly remember a section regarding activities in West Virginia. This document and information is now missing. If anyone recalls anything similar or related please let me know. Imma deep dive cause it has been awhile and the internet has expanded greatly what is available. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CobaltCPD

The only reason MK Ultra was even discovered was because the Inspector General stumbled across some files before the Spooks had a chance to destroy them all. How about you check out the CIA Black Vault and the FBI archives they're always releasing some good stuff these days

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Actually there has been some more official documents become available in the last few years. The Black Vault houses it all.

MKULTRA Documents at The Black Vault

Good luck in your search/research.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Funny thing about the internet, while it may be expanding, there are many, many things that I had found when it first started, that have now disappeared.

I personally believe that as big as it is, it is heavily "supervised" for lack of a better word.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CobaltCPD

The only reason MK Ultra was even discovered was because the Inspector General stumbled across some files before the Spooks had a chance to destroy them all. How about you check out the CIA Black Vault and the FBI archives they're always releasing some good stuff these days

Thanks! Following up now!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Actually there has been some more official documents become available in the last few years. The Black Vault houses it all.

MKULTRA Documents at The Black Vault

Good luck in your search/research.

Your not kidding about new material. My research was very thorough and their is alot of new stuff here. Nice, thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Funny thing about the internet, while it may be expanding, there are many, many things that I had found when it first started, that have now disappeared.

I personally believe that as big as it is, it is heavily "supervised" for lack of a better word.

Yeah, I have seen quite a few things go missing over the years. Admittedly the reasons for them disappearing has always been really mundane when I follow up. (unpaid server bills, software update errors etc.)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks for the interesting read. Just saw a preview for the MKUltra series on the History channel today and here we are. I took a quick peek at docs regarding project artichoke.

They wanted to see if they could induce a high level official to assassinate another. They decided to contact what looks like 3 individuals who had access to the research from pharmaceutical companies leading in research. In one memo, a list of bullet points, scenarios to set off reactions - sound only vs light only, lights and sound, flashing lights, enhanced by drugs. In the end, they decided Artichoke was not useful.

Just saw The Accountant yesterday. That was kind of interesting - two boys raised by a father in PsyOps who trains them to be killers in order to defend themselves...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

In the end, they decided Artichoke was not useful.

While it's true that not every crazy inhumane thing they tried worked out---don't fall for the line that all the various projects (MK, Artichoke, Bluebired, et al) were ultimately a failure or that it was mostly about pharmaceuticals.

They learned a lot about the mind, a lot about social-engineering, a lot about hypnotism, a lot about splitting personalities, and yeah even a lot about drugs, and they are using what they've learned.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Not only did it work. They patented it

artichoke was no failure

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT yes, agreed

join