It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NYT leak of the Bolton book is another B.S. story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Once again the New York Times has been caught in a political lie. Unfortunately once the lie goes out and the NWO press minions start their parroting the damage and the swaying of minds who only read the MSN headlines and listen to the idiots of CNN is closed to the truth.

DOJ blasts NYT for 'grossly' mischaracterizing Bolton, Trump talks on Ukraine
youtu.be...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It was pretty obvious. A last-minute hail mary to save their failed impeachment attempt, which is really just their best campaigning strategy because the Democrat candidates have no chance in hell of beating Trump.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The book expresses the author's opinion of what he heard. I am interested to see what Bolten would say under cross examination. What Trump did was not illegal. He was not targeting a presidential candidate like the release of the Dossier did, funded by the Democratic party.

Yes, this practice should be made illegal, just as Biden's activity in the Ukraine should be made illegal so it does not happen in the future.....you heard me....in the future. Pass laws limiting all types of this kind of activity. Do not let it go public until it is reviewed by the DOJ so this kind of crap will not divide our people in this country.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
When this came out about Bolton a few days ago, I said, ''wait. Let's here directly from Bolton, let him testify to the Senate.
And of course now we hear from Trump's DOJ and they say ''ah, nope, it's all BS.
And I say ''Huh, knew you would come out and say that on your favorite Fack News, Fox.

So now I still say '' gottcha'' and ''fine''. So let's hear directly from Bolton. Let him testify to the Senate"

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
When this came out about Bolton a few days ago, I said, ''wait. Let's here directly from Bolton, let him testify to the Senate.
And of course now we hear from Trump's DOJ and they say ''ah, nope, it's all BS.
And I say ''Huh, knew you would come out and say that on your favorite Fack News, Fox.

So now I still say '' gottcha'' and ''fine''. So let's hear directly from Bolton. Let him testify to the Senate"

Sure bring the Bidens and Schiff and the Whisle Blower....Hell lets just hear from everyone. How many times exactly has the NYT had to retract a story for it being INCORRECT? Yeah Their credibility is rock solid.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

In this crazy world I can see John Bolton changing his mind about being willing to testify.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Senator Lindsey Graham agrees with you.

mobile.twitter.com...

Let's have a World Wrestling Association Royal Rumble that lasts for months.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Bolton's book is selling pre order like crazy. trump drained the swamp and it blew up in his face....When you can't show loyalty to your staff it often bites you in the butt.

It doesn't even matter if trump is impeached or not....the damage is done. Books revealing trumps whitehouse secrets will be a growth industry.
And not just trump but books are being written about the BS Jared and Ivanka in the WH.

you reap what you sow....

edit on 28-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Another reason for Joe Biden to testify. He aided and abetted his corrupt sister.

www.breitbart.com... er_impression=true

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

just read in the daily mail hillary is really getting the urge to run for president

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Literally, EVERYTHING they share as "BREAKING" ultimately ends up being nothing.... Its like the boy who cried wolf, and for the left, they have built up every leak/story as a "Bombshell" for 3 years now that we are conditioned to believe its nothing, a big ole fat nothing-burger... Just like how Bolton's book/testimony would be... They easily could have subpoened him back when the House had control.. I am amazed some cant see through this charade
edit on 28-1-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I swear, book deals is the new money laundering way... some BS ghost writers make up some fictional nonsense and the people willing to sell their souls for a quick profit, jump on board... i guess this was Bolton's retirement plan and he's cashing in..

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

just read in the daily mail hillary is really getting the urge to run for president

Makes sense. It would be her third case of the runs. Fourth if you count that time she was late during the debate.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

they are all liars, everyone who is against trump is a liar. no matter if the leader lies so often that you only react when he is not lying. no matter if the leader is surrounded by convicted people, by cheats, by greedy people, by dubious extreme people. no matter if the leader is only acting in his own interest and the interest of some hardcore fundamentalists and religious fanatics. no matter if he has to pay women to keep quiet. no matter that he as a businessman has squandered vast amounts of tax money. no matter how many people he has insulted, used and ruined. the main thing is that he makes everything worse, even more chaotic. you strange shadow warriors don't want peace on earth - you don't have peace within yourself so all others have to suffer too. you project your own fears and weakness, your self-hatred and your complex into others. you cheer an egomaniac but he doesn't care about you. you will see it when all this collapses and at the end the truth about another scary decade in american history will come out. the really bad ones aren't called biden, clinton, soros or obama. you will know. and then you will take a few years off from the internet. and yes, trump is smart, almost genius. he gets away with everything. but that's not all thanks to him. he has powerful friends: radicals.
edit on 28-1-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As I am not supposing just ''what'' Bolton would say, it really doesn't matter to me what he says. Just let him testify and get this over with,

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Do you think that either Biden knows what Trump was doing enough to offer first hand testimony? I don't, so what could they offer pertaining to Trump's actions. So sure, let's hear from Trump's associates, Guiliani and others sure. And for sure let's hear from the whistle blower. Prove to us that he or she is not just a sniveling little whiner. Make yourself know Mr. Whistleblowere, the time for hiding in the shadows is long gone.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think at this point that it is safe to assume that the New York Times has had to retract more stories than the Weekly World News and they regularly ran stories on Bat Boy.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

so what could they offer pertaining to Trump's actions

Seriously? If You are actually that clueless then nothing I type will matter. Do You honestly believe there was no corruption in Hunter being on that Board? If the answer is so much as "Maybe" then Trumps actions were legitimate for His Position.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And Schumer has the nerve to accuse the GOP of deflecting with any "shiny object" the can find...

This tactic of the Democrats of covering up their activity by publically accusing their opponents of everything the Democrats are caught doing is mind boggling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join