It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NYT leak of the Bolton book is another B.S. story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Actually the DOJ can ask for a hold on the book until they can verify everything is true and not slander. Trump should Sue the publisher and bolton and get a judge to issue a injunction to stop book until trial is complete.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Luckily he doesnt have at least 49 people suicided, eh?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I swear, book deals is the new money laundering way... some BS ghost writers make up some fictional nonsense and the people willing to sell their souls for a quick profit, jump on board... i guess this was Bolton's retirement plan and he's cashing in..

From what I've seen so far...

I'm guessing his real retirement plan is being a host on CNN.

You know, where the other swampy lying people go after they debase themselves to the left.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The best thing Bolton can do is say nothing and let the sales of his book speak for him. He is very quite and all this means sales if he plays it right even if it is a nothing burger.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You guys and girls...

Two days of nothing since Boltons words came out, and NOTHING on ATS about it.

Now, a voice on FauxNews tells you something and you guys (and girls) sound like freaking PARROTS!

PARROTS!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod
Seriously what? What could the Biden's tell us about trump holding up funds to get the Ukrainian government to announce some kind of investigation? Neither of them know anything about that.
Oh and BTW the Ukrainian gov't still has not started any kind of investigation into the Biden's but they ARE looking into whether U.S. ambassador Ms Yovonovich was being tailed and in any kind of danger thanks to Giuliani and his crew of henchmen.
All the best people.

edit on 1292020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Actually, we did discuss it.

Link

Looks like Fox News is getting their talking points from us.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So now I still say '' gottcha'' and ''fine''. So let's hear directly from Bolton. Let him testify to the Senate"

Or just get his book...and see what he actually said, if it matters at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Seriously what? What could the Biden's tell us about trump holding up funds to get the Ukrainian government to announce some kind of investigation? Neither of them know anything about that.
Oh and BTW the Ukrainian gov't still has not started any kind of investigation into the Biden's but they ARE looking into whether U.S. ambassador Ms Yovonovich was being tailed and in any kind of danger thanks to Giuliani and his crew of henchmen.
All the best people.

HaHaHa We all know where You stand on this. Here let Me say it again....If there is even the smallest question as to whether Hunter Biden working for the Biggest Corrupt Energy Company in the Ukraine, while His Father was VP, was corrupt is Yes, then The President had a responsibility to look into. Please save the "its been debunked" BS unless You have an actual report to point to. LOL If Yavanovich didn't get "hurt" then no She wasn't in any kind of danger...You know cause Shes not there anymore making it a moot point.

I can't wait to see People triggered by His Acquittal!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ya know Mr. Must, it is what it is and it will be what it will be. Building fantasies based on what it might be seems like building a castle in the sand, it's the core of false profit (not prophet) and propaganda.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Sure, just wait for the book. That's one approach. But if it has testimony pertinent to the impeachment trial, why not include having Bolton testify?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Sure, just wait for the book. That's one approach. But if it has testimony pertinent to the impeachment trial, why not include having Bolton testify?

If Bernie Sanders is smart he will vote against witnesses. The longer this takes the more it hurts him. As far as witnesses doesnt change the outcome at all you will never get 67 senators to agree to impeach him.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Seriously? Sure, the Biden kid holding that job at such a high pay with no experience stinks. But all of that type of stuff stinks. Look at a fair portion of Trump's cabinet. Rick Perry making all that money as Sec of Energy. What does he know about any of that. Hell, he wanted to abolish that department but could not even remember it's name during that speech. Look at the guy in charge of Urban Housing. He had no clue to the job but he was placed in charge of it at a nice salary.

So sure, Biden holding that job is stinky. But Trump being Mr. Crusader against corruption would have been a wider investigation if you ask me, one including his own appointees. Yet, his chosen course of action centered on the Biden family JUST AS BIDEN WAS THE MAJOR POLL LEADER to win the nomination to run against Trump later this year.

So, my question back to you is as simple as the question you asked me. Do you honestly believe that there was no intent on Trump's part to investigate the Biden family because of the threat Biden's candidacy posed to Trump personally?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So because it stinks We should allow the stink to fester? Anyone whos getting rich off Their Government Position should be strung up...Someone has to start somewhere. Lets also remember hunter was working for one of the MOST Corrupt Energy companies in the Ukraine and Joe Bidens job was to FIGHT CORRUPTION!

"Major Poll Leader" what exactly does that mean nowadays. Was He the Major Poll Leader like Hillary was going to win by 98% of the votes.

In answer to Your question...He probably didn't and still doesn't consider him a threat.

You admit it Stinks...Should it be investigated at all?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I haven't been kicked off Here yet, so my two cents (a bit more tin hat this week than usual):

Bolton manuscript has salacious material intentionally to flush out leakers.
DoJ statement is precautionary warning that Bolton's manuscript doesn't contain the truth.
Bolton is on record as saying the calls were cordial and he had No concerns.
SO Bolton being a known Republican dinosaur may not like POTUS, but he's just the kind of party loyalist to participate in a Classified intelligence sting against foes. Or this whole thing could just be major trolling.

Bolton knows the NSC protocols and where/who would review it, so he throws in a couple of extra chapters or paragraphs that are certain to entice any democrat salivating over the prospect of cancelling POTUS.
His truthful testimony to the Senate could be that books are written to be sold and that kind of material guaranteed higher revenues - that he didn't take an oath when writing the book.
Everyone appears to have bought his story already, given the clamor for his testimony on both sides of the aisle.

If there had been an actual operation, Defense Team releases the declassification order, Bolton could truthfully testify that it was a leak sting operation authorized by the President and whomever else is in the loop (DoJ). DoJ's statement warned them not to got there, yet they proceeded at their own risk.
That would pretty much be the equivalent of a end it IMO.

So why didn't Bolton agree to testify before the House?
Because they hadn't taken the bait, it was too early and would provide a window for deflection.
The perfect timing of this operation & revelations are most suspect as the Dems seem desperate.
It's too good of a crisis to waste.

ganjoa
edit on 2020-1-29 by ganjoa because: here here hair spelt it rong

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So what did he supposedly do? Any clue or just you know.... something.

No one is expecting anything but his acquittal so I don't know what you mean by triggered.

No one expects a fair trial only that they follow their marching orders.
No surprises at all.

But America is watching and they will speak in November.

Oh I know... you guys think he will win by a landslide but that is highly unlikely.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The white house has just banned the publication of the manuscript. New just this past hour.

Why would they ban it unless it was damaging to trump?

Bolton did not submit a manuscript with classified information in it. This is his sixth book and he knows better.
If they claim that they are lying. ( oh what a surprise)
So what do they not want America to know? Ha ha... anything thats what.
edit on 1292020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But America is watching and they will speak in November.

I am going to have to purchase some high quality hearing protection before election day.
To protect me from the high-pitched REEEEING that is bound to occur afterwards.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

America is four years wiser now.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

America is four years wiser now.

Yep
You lose again.

top topics