It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Huge Catastrophe Seen In Meditiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have a found a very interesting yet chilling article from a Falun Dafa practioner. The article is from 2011. He seemed to have predicted some of the things that are now just starting to occur. Poignant parts bolded out:

The Huge Catastrophe Seen In Meditation

The Dafa disciple Longlong saw the huge catastrophe during meditation and sending righteous thoughts. One year ago he already saw some scenes. Some other scenes manifested gradually and some were seen just recently. We didn’t write it down because we were afraid of leaking heavenly secrets. But recently we read some articles online about catastrophes. So we thought writing it down might be able to inspire or warn people.

Cultivators know that everything is predestined but meanwhile things are variable, especially now that human history has reached this critical moment between life and death. One thought of “Falun Dafa is good” can determine whether one lives or dies. But this time it is different: a being’s righteous or unrighteous thoughts toward Dafa will determine whether that being gets eternal life or is destroyed forever. Righteous thoughts toward Dafa are just that important!

In meditation, Longlong saw Master keep postponing and weakening the huge catastrophe and large-scale process of weeding out people. One time he saw Master overturned the hourglass, otherwise the huge catastrophe would have begun already. Another time Longlong saw Master move some sands back to the upper container. Master extended the time for us so that Dafa disciples could have more time to save people and more time to cultivate; Master also extended people’s lives so that people could have opportunities to know the truth, break away from the control of the wicked Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and be saved by Dafa. There are so many things that should have already happened but they didn’t happen because Master endured it; there are many things that should have already ended but Master still left chances for beings. We just have no way to know the painstaking care Master has taken for us practitioners and sentient beings.

1. The ground cracking: the ground sinks to form huge holes; buildings and people fall into the holes. This has happened in many countries and it has been reported in the news. But the current scale is only at the initial stage.

2. Mudslides: mud buries houses, villages and people. This has happened in many countries and it’s been reported in the news. It is also at the initial stage.

3. Oil spills: it has already happened, but it’s not the end. It is predestined. The specific numbers can’t be disclosed and meanwhile it’s not necessary to disclose it. The beings in the ocean suffered, and people suffered as well.

4. Loss of direction: the four directions, east, west, south, north become messed up. Those who worship towards the east wouldn’t know which direction was east. Human beings will be lost in the world. GPS won’t work either. The earth will slope steeply in the universe, which will cause the glaciers in North Pole and South Pole to slide and become misplaced. Then the glaciers will melt. The sea level will rise and gush into cities. The deserts will become warm and humid. The forests will become cold and dry. The animals and plants in tropical and subtropical zones will suffer. In other words, hot places will become cold while cold places will become hot; dry places will become humid while humid places will become dry. When that happens many animals and plants will be eliminated.

5. Earthquake and tsunamis: tsunamis as tall as a several hundred meters will beat the shores. With the water melted from the glaciers, it will be enough to inundate many cities. When that happens, a lot of people will be eliminated.

6. Horrible pestilence: human beings, animals and plants will all be under this huge catastrophe. Wherever the pestilence goes, buildings will collapse. Streets, bridges, flowers and trees, as long as their karma is big, will be swallowed by a type of power and turned into sandy soil.

Among those who are infected by the pestilence, some will bleed from the nose, mouth and ears and die; some will pass out while walking. The doctors won’t be able to find out why and won’t be able to cure it. So many people will rush to hospitals in vain. Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember! This is the only way to be saved. Please try!

The death toll will be calculated in millions. It will happen not only in China but also in other countries. Through the third eye one can see viruses penetrate into the human body. One virus splits into two; two split into four, and so on. The splitting is very fast. Some viruses stay in the body and continue to split while others go into other bodies. Currently many people have been infected already. And the virus is still spreading. When the time is up, people around the world will hear the news that millions have died from the infection.

When the virus falls on a human body, that person feels nothing. When the virus passes by Dafa disciples, it is stopped by our energy field. But those sensitive disciples can feel something brushing their fine hair. Curiously, not only ordinary people but also some Dafa practitioners will be infected by the virus. Longlong saw Master take away the virus from the majority of Dafa disciples and lock the virus somewhere, but it didn’t happen for all the Dafa disciples.
Here I would like to remind practitioners that cultivation is serious; the Fa rectification is serious. If a Dafa disciple doesn’t change their mind and doesn’t cultivate Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance, anything that happens to ordinary people will happen to him. One day there will be no more opportunities left. Master is benevolent while Dafa is majestic.

In many dimensions the virus is a black color. But in a deeper dimension, the virus is white and composed of pure high energy gong. Since it is so bright, it looks black in other dimensions. Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human.

Full article:

www.pureinsight.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
well let's hope that guy is wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Not to worried as it appears thier accuracy rate is nil so far. When they give specifics and are correct then there is cause for concern.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think LongLong was hitting the BongBong and got it a little bit WrongWrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think LongLong was hitting the BongBong and got it a little bit WrongWrong.

Quoted for Truth.

Meanwhile, outside the Derpa club everyone is meditating just fine...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You're a poet and don't know it but you your feet may show it if they're...

LONGFELLOWS!

I'll see myself out.

(Credit: my 8th grade teacher Mr. Weiss)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I always thought Falun Gong or Dafa whatever name they go by now were seriously nuts.

This didn’t change my mind.

Jiang Zi Min is a monster for torturing them and starting organ harvesting but then again their head guy really shouldn’t have tried to take on the communist state. That there is what we call suicide.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

LOL

Cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So they didn’t write anything down UNTIL this hit? How odd. Also seems strangely accurate, like they may have meditated AFTER the event. Hmm. a reply to: LitriumGem

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

No, the article was written in 2011.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
and some see the world full of wonder and promise ...
edit on 25-1-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I predict a future where free beer is a human right.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Another interesting article from a Falun Dafa practitioner. He says that there will be another wave of virus outbreak after the Corona Virus which will be the most deadly:

"The SARS in 2003 was the first one, which was mostly contained in China and had a relatively small scale. The coronavirus is the second one, which has had a much bigger impact than SARS. After this, there would be a third round, which is the final elimination and most deadly.

It is my understanding that the novel coronavirus is a mutant derived from SARS and has become more deadly and harder to contain. A lot more people have died from the novel virus this time than SARS. But similar to SARS, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is covering up all information and no one really knows how many people have died.

One characteristic of the novel coronavirus is that many virus carriers don’t show any symptoms and the incubation time is very long. I saw that the old forces have arranged for everyone that they think should be eliminated to get infected at one point or another.

I also saw that the asymptomatic virus carriers were arranged to serve as time bombs, waiting to explode during the final round of elimination. By then, the virus would have already spread to every corner of the world, and all those infected would die within days or even hours at designated times, leaving no time for prevention or control measures. No medical treatment would be effective either."

en.minghui.org...
edit on 16-3-2020 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
"Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember! This is the only way to be saved. Please try!"

Yeah what a cure. Does that chant cure cancer too? lol

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LitriumGem
[...] Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human.

There are many ways to get to a state where you get glimpses of the future. These guys sound kinda.... let's say... different, but for the minute, let's accept that they've had glimpses of truth of the future:

Remember 9/11?
Within a few hours they knew who the terrorists were and still they pushed for passports with fingerprints and biometric details.

My question has always been: who (or what) are they looking for?!?

They know everything about everyone of us. Even if you don't use FaceB, a friend of yours does, and they get the info off him.

Why Biometric details??
It's not going to solve crime quicker!

Now they are doing drive-thru testing: collecting DNA.
Who or what are they looking for???

Now reread that last paragraph. I think those people are on to something, but what?
edit on 17-3-2020 by Aldolas because: spellin

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Life and Hope Renewed - The Healing Power of Falun Dafa

The amazing stories in this book are first-hand accounts of people from all walks of life who recovered from serious, or in many cases, terminal diseases through practicing Falun Dafa.

en.minghui.org...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Quick bump.

I also found this excerpt from Master Li (founder of Falun Dafa) from the 2003 Metropolitan New York Fa Conference:

You must have seen the epidemic that's come along in China now, right? Hasn't a huge epidemic arrived? To put it in human terms, it's Heaven punishing people. What it's targeting, we Dafa disciples know full well: it's targeting those who don't deserve to be saved, who are impossible to save while Dafa disciples clarify the truth, and who aren't useful to the evil rotten spirits. This is the first round of cleansing. Heaven is punishing the evil, yet China is still lying to cover up the number of deaths, and I'll tell you, it's huge, and it hasn't peaked yet. People find it scary, but in fact, the truly horrible thing hasn't begun yet. This isn't the real, big cleansing when the Fa starts to rectify the human world. It'll be even more horrifying when that big cleansing arrives, and it'll target the entire world. When the vicious people go crazy they don't fear anything, but, when the calamity really descends on them they'll be stunned.

edit on 6-5-2020 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

the ending paragraph & thoughts:

In many dimensions the virus is a black color.

But in a deeper dimension, the virus is white and composed of pure high energy gong. Since it is so bright, it looks black in other dimensions.

Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human.

I have already posted about my seeing visual 'spirit forms', totally black about the size of a bunny or year old domestic cat pet
I associate these quick visualizations as being CV 'spirits' / entities
as they started appearing (in the shadows) around 5 April, became really scarce from 20 April until 1 May... now the black forms have returned to my environment/house and they pop into my visual field looking somewhat like bigger/puffy/ bristly Chimney-Sweeps flue brushes (instead of self-moving bunny's or cats (bodies with legs)-no eyes or faces

anyone got ideas ?
are these evil spirits involved with the CV Pandemic?
or are they associated with the Fa as told in the OP post above this post ? ~Fa cleaning up Planet~

the best description of these nebulous forms is they are like the visual hallucinations I seem to get by being De-Hydrated and having my field of vision plastered with Geometric Forms and Jagged Shards of translucent glass shapes ->>

UNTIL I GET a Glass of Water into my system and the conglomerated field of vision, with an overlay of Geometric Patterns quickly fades Away and I can 'see' clearly again and my body vibrates rightly again

is Gong equate with Chi, I never followed that Cults activity or leadership... I gave up on chants with the silliness of Nam Yoho Rengee` Quo I ran into during the summer-of-love in '68

edit on th31158878373706482020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

the ending paragraph & thoughts:

In mainland China there's many corrupt government officials who torture and harvest organs from Falun Dafa disciples while they are still alive. To a normal human being this evil is beyond comprehension but it's happening:

en.minghui.org...

en.minghui.org...

The article stated "Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human."

In regards to this I found an excerpt from Master Li Hongzhi from one of his Buddha Law lectures, I think you would find it of interest:

“Every person has material characteristics, half of which are positive and half of which are negative. And along with this, postnatally acquired notions and thought karma are a part of him. I often put it this way: A human being is like a piece of clothing, and your body and thoughts are like a hat. When another being wears them, you become the same as that being.

If the consciousness of a person’s Main Spirit isn’t strong, he can be worn by other beings at any time. As things have gotten chaotic to the point they’re at now, the many kinds of bad deeds people in today’s society commit are a really serious problem. In the past, no beings beyond the Three Realms were allowed to enter the Three Realms; no beings within the Three Realms were allowed to exit the Three Realms; lives at different levels within the Three Realms weren’t allowed to interfere with each other; and spirit possession wasn’t permitted.

Now all of these things have happened. And this place of humankind is the most chaotic. Many people… when their thoughts are wrong, it’s when their thoughts conform to demon nature, and when their demon-nature thoughts are strong. People always read, see, and listen to bad things in everyday people’s society, they put bad things into their heads, and so their demon nature becomes large.

If your demon nature is large then you align with demons and demons will like you. And because you and demons are alike they will enter your body. That is what’s attributable to external factors. Because your thoughts easily become the same as theirs, they can easily control you. That’s one situation. In the dimensions at the same level as that of humans there are countless corrupt lives, and they flagrantly control humans. What do they control humans for? They covet earthly life, they want to occupy human bodies, and they want to seize human substances. Human substances are useful to them after undergoing transformation."

- from Teaching the Fa at the Conference in Europe : falundafa.org...

is Gong equate with Chi

Qi: In Chinese thought, this substance/energy is said to assume many forms in the
body and the environment. Usually translated as “vital energy,” qi is thought to
determine a person’s health.

Gong: Cultivation energy, a higher form of energy then Qi.

QiGong: Is a general name for certain practices that
cultivate the human body.

Falun Dafa translated into English as 'Law Wheel Great Way'. It's a very powerful QiGong practice that goes above and beyond just healing and fitness things. You can find more information about it here, all the books and materials are free to download:

en.falundafa.org...

In Regards to the Covid Virus and Falun Dafa a practitioner of the practice had reported a rather amazing discovery:

Scientific Experiment: Why Falun Gong Practitioners’ Hands Have No Bacteria:

www.pureinsight.org...

edit on 6-5-2020 by LitriumGem because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

appreciate the bullet Points posting...

the Yin-Yang and Ones' Karma are big factors.... but i'm researching the immaterial entities which i am currently witnessing (out of the corner of my field-of-vision)…

Your Bullet Point reply clearly addressed these entities or their Cousins in this paragraph :

If the consciousness of a person’s Main Spirit isn’t strong, he can be worn by other beings at any time. As things have gotten chaotic to the point they’re at now, the many kinds of bad deeds people in today’s society commit are a really serious problem. In the past, no beings beyond the Three Realms were allowed to enter the Three Realms; no beings within the Three Realms were allowed to exit the Three Realms; lives at different levels within the Three Realms weren’t allowed to interfere with each other; and spirit possession wasn’t permitted.

Could these entities i 'see' be ancient Egregore ? caused by the 4 types of CV presently galloping across the Planet ??

RE:

Egregore:
Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

... coming under the power of an egregore, Greek for “watcher,” a kind of immaterial entity that is created by and presides over a human activity or collective. …

there are no “good” egregores, only “negative” ones.… True or not, egregores can nevertheless be “engendered by the collective will and imagination of nations.” As Joscelyn Godwin points out, “an egregore is augmented by human belief, ritual and especially by sacrifice. If it is sufficiently nourished by such energies, the egregore can take on a life of its own and appear to be an independent, personal divinity, with a limited power on behalf of its devotees and an unlimited appetite for their future devotion.”
sources are Bing dictionary and Tom Horn researcher

these black entities seem to be just a jumbled up wad of string, which just squirms and wiggles in a manner that suggests IT is alive
do You or any of the other ATS members posting in this thread have any interaction with such 'spirit' entities??
ever 'seen' such a immaterial energy/spirit ??

these 'beings' have been around since right before Passover Week, and have recently grown in number, as i see them...ergo the 2nd wave of infections is likely to unfold real soon with the anti Quarantine people upending the apple cart

top topics

join