It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - Secrets in the Sky: The Untold Story of Skunk Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...

Did you see that documentary ?

There is your freakin "aliens"

Case closed!

Game #ing over!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I did not see that documentary. Want to maybe explain a little? What the video is about? Your thoughts/opinions?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It explains how military projects are been mistaking for alien technology, which is so far out, the crows brought food!

All the area 51 muckery, have an explanation... and im sad to say.. its not aliens!

They want you to think that... that you can fly among the stars sooon,,, due to hidden alien tech!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

THERE ARE NO ALIENS!! ... yet! You ARE NOT to fly in the galaxy like the new star trek movie,,, EVAR!!

So please GROW UP and learn physics!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Who wants me to believe I can fly among the stars soon due to alien tech? Who are you yelling at?

I have no doubt that military projects get mistaken for UFOs all the time.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

SPOILER ALERT!!! THERE ARE NO ALIENS!! ... yet! You ARE NOT to fly in the galaxy like the new star trek movie,,, EVAR!! So please GROW UP and learn physics!

E-v-e-r is how the word is spelt.

Who's version of physics should I learn?

The one taught by humans in Universities ... designed to prevent us making certain discoveries ... and if you do discover something kind of significant ... Darpa will rip you off while ripping off your arms?

The Alien's version with cool ways to travel the stars.

I choose the latter!

P

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thats it!

You think you got a set of physics that only apply to your little ego, or no, i meant your little ego galaxy where unicorns fly by, and promise you different kind of sex positions!! Yea thats it!

GROW up and learn the physics, then you wont be so easily seduced by sexy space aliens, which is somehow a common fantasy.

The US military made it up, for a great cover story, the docy tells that...there are no aliens involved! ... its MILITART SECRETS, they can brag about now. Watch the bullshiot and you will smell the stench of US patriotism... if not, they might anal probe you ?

And here is the bingo!

Notice how they conwey the fact to "offend the Cuban military crisis" while not mentioning that the USA started that offence by placing missiles in Turkey and Italy. The poor USA had to develod this fantastic feat, to fend off the Soviet thread, which was not.

Bull # propaganda History Channel!

And the first MOFO that comes by telling us that it ws just what the US wanted us to know... can i "DATE" that person ?
edit on 24/1/2020 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/1/2020 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Can i "DATE" that person ?

Nah mate! I am as straight as a laser beam. Thanks for the offer ... but absolutely not.

BTW. Earth Physics does not even know what Gravity is. There are so many holes in our knowledge ... all covered though by someone's theory. Theory is not fact!

P

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
It explains how military projects are been mistaking for alien technology, which is so far out, the crows brought food!

All the area 51 muckery, have an explanation... and im sad to say.. its not aliens!

They want you to think that... that you can fly among the stars sooon,,, due to hidden alien tech!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

THERE ARE NO ALIENS!! ... yet! You ARE NOT to fly in the galaxy like the new star trek movie,,, EVAR!!

So please GROW UP and learn physics!

Some of us know quite a bit about physics...

Besides that, maybe you should do some research on Skunk Works outside of a single documentary?

Have you ever looked into Ben Rich and other people who worked at Skunk Works and seen what they said on their death beds?

Here are a couple of things he told us:

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

“We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.

I agree that a lot of what we today, is us... but there is a lot that isn't. I find the bolded bit to be particularly interesting...

~Namaste
edit on 24-1-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You are a very small minded puppet it seems. Open YOUR eyes and mind and stop believing what they want you to believe. Physics has nothing to do with it.

You are the literal people I feel sorry for. But hey, atleast you get my pity!

edit on 25-1-2020 by Shadys321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne
Oh dear, a bit of misnomer here. The 2 BS sentences by the "skunks works people" doesn't add up and never will.
From their own mouths "we have the means to travel among the stars". But the best contradictory bits "there is an error in the equation, we know what it is" then the downer "what we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong" Those pieces say we can do it but we don't know how. Do you get that? If not, the bit that wasn't bolded, "we have to devise a new propulsion technology". And what does that tell you?? That they have NOT got the technology to take ET home.
The devil is in the detail.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In answer to your OP.
Yes, all the "stealth" planes look alien to the ordinary man but that's all it is, alien looking.
All of them depend on thrust (that's jet engines to you) whatever shape they are. And they all must obey the tenets of aerodynamics. Like, no going from hundreds of miles per hour to a stop instantly, no going from a stop to hundreds of miles per hour instantly, no travelling at hundreds of miles per hour and without losing speed manoeuvre 90 degrees.
Have you got it yet. I don't care what they want to say they've already got, that's just propaganda.
When they come out with a vehicle that can do that then I'll believe the hype. And don't say they already have it but don't want to use it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What about the Tictac unidentified flying object encountered and filmed by US fighter pilots of the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group in 2004 that appears to rewrite the rule book where thermodynamics and material science is concerned?

Case wide open again.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
E-v-e-r is how the word is spelt.

Who's version of physics should I learn?

The one taught by humans in Universities ... designed to prevent us making certain discoveries ... and if you do discover something kind of significant ... Darpa will rip you off while ripping off your arms?

The Alien's version with cool ways to travel the stars.

I choose the latter!

P

S-P-E-L-L-E-D
Unless you are talking about a "type of grain that is strongly related to wheat".

If you want to watch this documentary, I will give you a one word hint - "torrent".
I haven't watched it as yet, I am now and will give you my opinion of it, FWIW.
ETA: I almost bailed at 00:17 seconds in, Annie Jacobsen's voice. The one with crappy factually incorrect Area 51 book.
ETAA: Other than Jacobsen, I really enjoyed it. They focused a lot on Kelly Johnson. One thing:
1:04:27 - "The first jet fighter Skunkworks built in over 20 years"
Despite the F designation, it wasn't a fighter. It was a "ground attack" vehicle i.e. "bomb truck" All it carried were two bombs.
edit on 25-1-2020 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If the entirety of your argument is that the US Government built some exotic aircraft and spacecraft and perhaps produced some UFO/alien propoganda, and that these occurrences somehow prove that aliens and extraterrestrial craft do not exist, then you have utterly failed to convince me of anything at all really, except maybe that you're not very good at convincing people.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

He wasn't being serious when he said that. He used that as a joke to end a talk one day and got a big laugh. So he started using it in all his speeches, because it worked.

top topics

join