It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Roger that mate. They're scared of something, and it isn't an average flu virus.

Chinese leadership must be running scared ATM. They have to balance measures to combat the spread of the virus (to look at least somewhat competent to the rest of the world) versus kicking off spinning instability within Chinese society. If they lose the bubble on that ... watch out.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

exactly.. there's still not a lot of information about surfaces and infections. how long can it last on a surface? all those planes and airports and the delayed onset of symptoms means.. wait.. and.. see!

Singapore's Trade and Industry minister just forcasted a year of economic hard ship due to the virus and expects it to be a long event

“We certainly expect there to be an impact on our economy, business and consumer confidence this year especially as the situation is expected to persist for some time,” trade minister Chan Chun Sing said.

www.reuters.com...:+Trending+Content&utm_me dium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
NZ just went from low risk 4hrs ago to hi risk in the last hour. www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a post from Trillium in the Q thread, thought it belongs here to consider also.

originally posted by: Trillium
Just to avoid confusion, appears that WuXi PharmaTech = WuXiAppTech

en.wikipedia.org...

Darth Soros owned biotech in Wuhan.

Not sure if related to coronavirus stuff or not. Came across this list of Soros owned companies, didn't see anything called WUHAN MEGA PLAGUES, but saw WuXi PharmaTech Inc., figured it was close enough.

tinfoilcowboyhat.com...

Turns out they have a Wuhan branch.

- Small molecule drug discovery and research services

- SPOOPY FUNKIN' 666 EVIL ADDRESS OF:

666 Gaoxin Road East Lake High-tech Development Zone Wuhan 430075, China

- +86 (27) 6539-0001 If any of you want to call and order bat soup (as one pundit quipped, it's to die for).

www.wuxiapptec.com...

Just to avoid confusion, appears that WuXi PharmaTech = WuXiAppTech

en.wikipedia.org...

Darth Soros owned biotech in Wuhan.

Not sure if related to coronavirus stuff or not. Came across this list of Soros owned companies, didn't see anything called WUHAN MEGA PLAGUES, but saw WuXi PharmaTech Inc., figured it was close enough.

tinfoilcowboyhat.com...

- +86 (27) 6539-0001 If any of you faggots want to call and order bat soup (as one pundit quipped, it's to die for).

www.wuxiapptec.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The companies address is actually,
288 Fute Zhong Road Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone Shanghai, 200131 China
www.bloomberg.com...:US

I'd say the rest is also rubbish.

Edit:
They do have a Wuhan site, they develop assays and other biotech services.
en.hubei.gov.cn...

The is no sign of evil George Soros though, so still rubbish until proven otherwise.
edit on 1America/Chicago09Mon, 27 Jan 2020 03:09:41 -060027300000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Just woke up, only to found that our media here in Belgium seems to have decided to not post more updates on this topic. Even the live blogs are removed from news sites... Last thing we heard was our minister of health saying that the virus will probably pop up here but they are 'ready for it and prepared'. Boom, that's it, no more updates

Maybe we should make a list with news and information sources, health maps, and any place that keeps giving info, without all the chatter?

Another question that comes from a family member (and one I'm almost afraid to ask) She spend her whole Sunday checking out what she could find out about all the people who are infected outside Asia, and claims that so far ALL of the infected and suspected to be infected are Asians. Not one person of another race. I guess so far that is pretty normal knowing that this virus originated in Asia? But if this spreads, shouldn't we start seeing suspected cases from other races soon? Again, just a question and not implying anything else yet!!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Those statements from Bloomfield and Clark sound like fervent hoping. One wonders what must transpire for them to move from "alert" to "alarmed".

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Please don't say it's transferable on surfaces,we have only had 2 packages in the last 6 months from China,4 days ago.

edit on 27-1-2020 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Great question. Reminds me of articles I saw on an imagined bio-weapon called the "brown bomb" (or something like that) because it would be tailored to attack people from the Middle East.

Well, if you're in Belgium, you might as well sit down and enjoy a hearty meal of mussels and French fries, washed down with Grimbergen! Seriously, though, I think you are correct to distrust the bureaucracy. They won't admit anything is badly wrong until it is too late.

Cheers
edit on 27-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I'd say as I did a few posts back, the world is being lied to on a massive scale.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Another question that comes from a family member (and one I'm almost afraid to ask) She spend her whole Sunday checking out what she could find out about all the people who are infected outside Asia, and claims that so far ALL of the infected and suspected to be infected are Asians. Not one person of another race. I guess so far that is pretty normal knowing that this virus originated in Asia? But if this spreads, shouldn't we start seeing suspected cases from other races soon? Again, just a question and not implying anything else yet!!

Really? That's bizarre if true...

I wish there was an easy way to check the nationalities of all those infected. At this point in time, I'd expect all victims to be of Asian heritage as that is where this is happening. But if it goes beyond the borders of those countries and still seems to stay within the Asian population, I'd say that would definitely be worth looking into.

Since there isn't an easy way to check the nationalities of those infected - true or not, this little tidbit of information may develop legs.

Something else to keep an eye on...

edit on 1/27/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Nice pick up took long enough.

Finially the truth is being exposed, it only took 1278 posts or so.

Now lets be clear - this virus will usher in the mark of the beast.

No one may buy or sell less they have the mark, the mark will be a supposed mark to indicate you are virus free thus able to be on the street etc. The mark is suppose to be a representation of health.

It will be a trap and this outbreak is deliberate to get the masses to willfully take the mark.

No mark - no allowed to be outside, no buying or selling, thus true Christianity goes underground - so befitting it was released on the continent that leads persecution of Christians and human rights atrocities.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Care to place a wager on that?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

If it spreads I guess we know soon enough....
Most news sources only mention 'unspecified person that visited China' or something in that nature, while other sources specifically say 'Chinese person'.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

www.naturalnews.com...

BREAKING: Coronavirus Hits 15% Fatality Rate, 83% Infection Rate for Those Exposed; Lancet Publishes Early Study That Points to Alarming Consequences for Humanity

Overall, 98% of the symptoms were fever, 76% coughing, 44% muscle pain or feeling tired.
With 98% showing fever, this means that one out of 50 people infected will show no fever and therefore easily bypass current screening methods that are practiced by health officials.
If one in 50 infected people is able to get through screening that’s primarily looking for fever and respiratory symptoms, it means this outbreak is highly unlikely to be contained

Also note the more detailed list of symptoms offered by The Lancet:
Fever: 98%
Cough: 76%
Fatigue: 44%
Sputum production: 28%
Headache: 8%
Haemoptysis: 5%
Diarrhea: 3%
Also note it took eight days to develop dyspnoea, or difficulty breathing.
Also notice that 12% suffered “acute cardiac injury” which means permanent damage to the heart.

hope this posts info. gives you more knowledge of your enemy/adversary/biological attacker 'crown'-virus/coronavirus

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Maybe then you should have read the post better. Your link 404`d, but your trying to link to the HQ which I agree is the address you posted.
Emphasis mine.

tinfoilcowboyhat.com...

Click the links to Soros owned companies in his post, whether its linked or not to the coronavirus IDK. You`re more than welcome to call it BS or prove otherwise.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

www.naturalnews.com...

BREAKING: Coronavirus Hits 15% Fatality Rate, 83% Infection Rate for Those Exposed; Lancet Publishes Early Study That Points to Alarming Consequences for Humanity

Overall, 98% of the symptoms were fever, 76% coughing, 44% muscle pain or feeling tired.
With 98% showing fever, this means that one out of 50 people infected will show no fever and therefore easily bypass current screening methods that are practiced by health officials.
If one in 50 infected people is able to get through screening that’s primarily looking for fever and respiratory symptoms, it means this outbreak is highly unlikely to be contained

Also note the more detailed list of symptoms offered by The Lancet:
Fever: 98%
Cough: 76%
Fatigue: 44%
Sputum production: 28%
Headache: 8%
Haemoptysis: 5%
Diarrhea: 3%
Also note it took eight days to develop dyspnoea, or difficulty breathing.
Also notice that 12% suffered “acute cardiac injury” which means permanent damage to the heart.

I had all of those symptoms.

All of them.

Either this flu shares symptoms with others that are currently running around or I had the Wu flu.

It really doesn't matter either way to me at this point as I have survived it and am on the mend.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Honk Kong University head Gabriel Leung announces during live press conference there are an estimated 25,000 confirmed cases in Wuhan and over 43,000 infected

alexpresents.com... med-cases-in-wuhan-and-over-43000-infected-worldnews/

someones skeptical of china

Cases would need 3~5 days between admission and confirmation, at the fastest;

The number of cases confirmed each day is limited by the Chinese CDC’s capacity to process incoming samples, and

Exactly how many confirmed cases there are is basically decided by Beijing.

edit on 27/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

People tend to capitalize on fear for their own personal agenda, best to just ignore them. Give it 3-4 weeks within the US to find out how dangerous this "outbreak" really is before panicking.
edit on 1/27/2020 by Masisoar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar

People tend to capitalize on fear for their own personal agenda, best to just ignore them. Give it 3-4 weeks within the US to find out how dangerous this "outbreak" really is before panicking.

Agreed and no panic here.

Actually, I never panic.

I leave that to others.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Coronaviruses detected in different species of bats in China,

The two species of bat carrying Coronavirus and found in Hubei/ Wuhan are Big-eared horseshoe bat and Greater horseshoe bat. The closest DNA match for 2019-ncov, with 95% specificity being the Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate bat-SL-CoVZC45. The virus reservoir could possibly be a horseshoe bat.
edit on 1America/Chicago13Mon, 27 Jan 2020 05:13:14 -060027500000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join