It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

But Google Twitter Facebook ....etc.. are aiding them (CCP) to keep everyone in the dark and spoon feed information to read what they want ..... Elections next ? I digress ... lol ..... Methinks these social/Tech companies are really starting to show themselves to the sleeping public for what they are
Our Protectors .... Ones we never wanted ......

But that may be just me......

edit on 232020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
My logic on it is 408 have recovered vs 362 dead that all I have, please post a link to scientific paper showing 6.5% so I can have a read.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Let's just say that for a bugger with a 40% mortality, it's been very tame with those Germans. In fact, it's been quite polite everywhere it has jumped borders so far, having only taken 1 ... and he died due to secondary infection *not* the viral pneumonia.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

At the same time there are people who think this gives them a form of AIDS now too.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Have you heard any majority consensus on what is the R0 infection rate?
I've seen various reports on numbers from 2.5 to as high as 4.0.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Imo it’s to obvious blaming USA, personally wouldn’t put it past trump have to say!

What a disgusting thing to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think we are going to find that there are different R0 factors for different vectors if spread. If today holds I think we're going to see a fairly low factor from airborne spread and a much much higher for fecal contact. This week should be the tell.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't think they know for sure. Higher than regular flu, lower than things like polio. I posted a video that sort of graphed it out. Over time, disease R0 moves to a point, but this one still has a box, meaning it could be as high as, could be as low as. That's why you see numbers all over the place from as high as 4 to as low as 2 or slightly lower. The range will get tighter over time until it's a point.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Coronavirus Update: Confirmed Cases Surpass 17,000 As Death Toll Rises.
www.newsweek.com...

More people have died from Wuhan coronavirus than SARS in mainland China. For what it's woth, CNN syas it's live streaming now. They have faked THAT before too.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

THERE ARE NOW 11 CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN THE USA!!!!
11 of the 17,000 cases of the new coronavirus are in the U.S.
www.cbsnews.com...

There are 11 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the U.S., nine of which were diagnosed in people who had recently traveled to Wuhan. There are two cases of transmission between spouses.
www.marketwatch.com...
edit on V012020Mondaypm29America/ChicagoMon, 03 Feb 2020 12:01:18 -06001 by Violater1 because: JFYG

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
link

Viruses mutate all the time, but most changes are synonymous or “silent”, having little effect on the way the virus behaves. Others, known as nonsynonymous substitutions, can alter biological traits, allowing them to adapt to different environments.
Two nonsynonymous changes took place in the viral strains isolated from the family, according to a new study by Professor Cui Jie and colleagues at the Institut Pasteur of Shanghai.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This should speak for itself, I'm searching University Library Databases for Information difficult to access online:

Look at the number of passengers, the volume of those passengers to these cities from China in 2019. This also explains its potential spread a bit.

Using 2019 data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA), we identified all cities in China that received at least 100 000 airline passengers from Wuhan during February through April, 2019. In a scenario where these cities might experience local epidemics, we analyzed the volumes of airline passengers to international destinations from February to April, 2019.

We analyzed international airline passenger trips from the following ten cities:Wuhan, Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming, Chengdu, Xiamen, Haikou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong

We report the top 50 international destination cities of passengers arriving from nine cities in mainland China, plus Hong Kong,and present the corresponding Infectious Disease Vulnerability Index (IDVI) for each receiving country.5The IDVI is a validated measure of a country’s capacity to manage infectious disease threats, and utilizes multiple indicators including health, political, and economic metrics. Scores range from 0 –1 with higher scores representing a greater capacity to cope with epidemic threats

Taipei(1,359,253), Bangkok (1,232,307), Tokyo (1,086,105), Seoul (1,008,960), and Singapore (751,064) received the highest number of passengers from the aforementioned cities. Nine of the 10 cities receiving the highest volumes of arriving passengers were in Asia, with London, U.K.ranking 10th in volume (252,127).

Other European cities include Paris (ranked 25th; 142,724 passengers), and Moscow (ranked 29th; 114,925 passengers). Sydney ranked 11th, receiving 242,577 passengers, while Los Angeles (184,808), New York (148,133), and San Francisco (140,556) received the highest volumes to North American destinations. Cairo (62,470) is the only African city represented in the top 50destinations, whereas no South American city is represented

Isaac I Bogoch, Alexander Watts, Andrea Thomas-Bachli, Carmen Huber, Moritz U G Kraemer, Kamran Khan, Potential for global spread of a novel coronavirus from China, Journal of Travel Medicine, , taaa011, doi.org...

They analyzed cities that received 100K people via air travel from Wuhan and then illustrated movements out of those cities throughout common destinations around the world. There should be similar patterns today, especially without travel bans.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Dfairlite
I can't tell if you're trolling or stupid... But if 10 mil in China get infected, multiply that by how many already are and how its spread to other countries

You not so good at math is ya

Here's some math for ya...

Not one, single non-native chinese person has even gotten extremely sick from this thing, let alone died.

Not one.
edit on 3-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So that's a .064% of the plague (known) in the US. I wonder how many cases we don't know about because people don't know what they have?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Lol, if your gonna quote it quote the whole post !

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years

Independent article

What do we really know what is happening there? They have given the narrative from the start and the CCP loyal partners continue repeating the narrative.

Are the Uighurs the target + all other dissidents , and so they can just say that corona virus killed them..

If i compare this to 9/11 , " coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda"

To

Chinese flu epidemic " New corona virus kills Chinese "

Well anyone really believe the official story about 9/11 ? But this story that is from CCP seem to be okey ?

They may for example do something that cause unnatural reaction from virus, to create scapegoat or something else so they can just point their fingers to new coronavirus ..... false flag operation ?

edit on 3-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Trying to educate idiots would be harder than stopping any virus ... That's what makes the Internet such fun ...

YMMV

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Outstanding post! Very informative.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
Lol, if your gonna quote it quote the whole post !

No need, it wouldn't change anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

We don’t know how sick the non-Chinese who have it are. I’ve not seen any reports of how bad they are.

Suspicious. But possibly good.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join