It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The authors of the paper called "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag" have responded saying,

Prashant Pradhan • 7 hours ago

This is a preliminary study. Considering the grave situation, it was shared in BioRxiv as soon as possible to have creative discussion on the fast evolution of SARS-like corona viruses.

It was not our intention to feed into the conspiracy theories and no such claims are made here. While we appreciate the criticisms and comments provided by scientific colleagues at BioRxiv forum and elsewhere, the story has been differently interpreted and shared by social media and news platforms.

We have positively received all criticisms and comments. To avoid further misinterpretation and confusions world-over, we have decided to withdraw the current version of the preprint and will get back with a revised version after reanalysis, addressing the comments and concerns.

Thank you to all who contributed in this open-review process.
: Authors of the Manuscript

Check for yourselves in the comments section at the bottom of the paper,
www.biorxiv.org...
edit on 1-2-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And yet history tells us that this is exactly what people get up to.

Look up soviet bio-warfare research for example.

Someone in this thread already linked a pretty solid read on the matter -' 'Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World--Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It'' by Ken Alibek
edit on 1-2-2020 by Ch1m3ra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ch1m3ra

I would not put it past some other country to target a population not their own, but you would think that China would avoid targeting Asian males with their engineered superflu.

"Hey, let's make something that will be absolute Krytonite to our own population, but leave the rest of the world mostly unscathed!"

Yeah, something about that seems ... off.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That would seem insane to engineer something in your own lab that would target your own people like that.

Population control. Psychopaths do not have normal emotions nor remorse.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why?

What makes China so special that it would not target its own people?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Can someone manage to update the prediction chart with the actual chart daily and post?

I would volunteer but I'm bound to a phone only for the next month.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can see it for global population control, but again, if what we are seeing is something that targets Asian males ... WTF? They are hardly the only population "out of control" in the eyes of globalists everywhere.

That idea just seems even more far-fetched than some of the trojan virus theories which are frankly sci-fi level.

link   
"If you're looking for good news in today's China coronavirus update, the # of new non-Hubei cases dropped from 755 to 669, and the # of new suspected cases dropped from around 5,000 to around 4,500."
twitter.com...

I'm not buying the decrease just yet.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ch1m3ra

I would not put it past some other country to target a population not their own, but you would think that China would avoid targeting Asian males with their engineered superflu.

"Hey, let's make something that will be absolute Krytonite to our own population, but leave the rest of the world mostly unscathed!"

Yeah, something about that seems ... off.

The rest of the world represents China's customer base while the majority of their population reflect liabilities, growing liabilities in a rapidly automating world that needs fewer and fewer laborers and struggles to find productive and needed jobs for their people.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra
Why?

What makes China so special that it would not target its own people?

They tend to regard themselves with a certain superiority when compared to the rest of the world. I'd think they'd go more ... erm, "Master Race" on us and target a different ethnic population for "cleansing" than their own.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Assuming it was intentional as in leaked out then by who; maybe a non-Asian? Maybe the global elites already have a vaccine.
Maybe was purely an accident.
Perhaps just a crisis waiting to happen for the right mutation, and then Boom, it naturally occurred.

Just some wild conspiracy talk. Don't take it seriously. Almost anything is possible in this crazy world and I've witnessed some crazy horrific mass death.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You know way more about this than I do. But is it possible if they made a bioweapon to Target Asian males, couldn't they then develop a vaccine that worked only or better on Asian males?

link   

You remember the rohinga muslims? Aren't they being forced to change religious views?

Maybe the lab was infiltrated by a chinese Muslim??

possible?

or someone thought ... too many chinese peple in the World??
edit on 1-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

On October 31 2019 China lit up 86000 5G base stations in 50 cities including Wuhan they broadcast at 60ghz,just found out 60ghz is the human frequency for molecular oxygen absorption,this might be the great Huawei massacre.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Within every nation there are subdivisions, and not everyone will be viewed in an equal light when it comes to superiority of a race and usefulness.

China as a superior nation does not extend to every citizen of China, or we wouldn't be seeing what we are seeing historically, or now, such the prosecution of ''dissidents'' and the prosecution of Uighur muslims.

edit on 1-2-2020 by Ch1m3ra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If,and its a big if -some group has done this on purpose-It may be someone who believes humans need to be culled to protect the future-there are people who believe this needs to be done,and if some who believe that are scientist/government researchers,its possible they may attempt to start something like this virus.It maybe state sanctioned,but more likley a rouge individual or group IMO.

I have been saying for years that I am surprised we haven't seen a major eco terror attack yet.Maybe this is one?
I must say I doubt it(and hope not),but it would not surprise me.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello everybody.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been following this thread since the 26th, I think it was, and I just have to say...

Thank You to everybody that has contributed time, research, brainpower, prayers, and attention to this thread. Especially the researchers and posters, for sharing your knowledge time and energy, but also the fellow lurkers that are reading this thread and hopefully preparing themselves and everyone else. We are truly, all in this together.

That said..

I found something that I do not think has been posted yet, and created an account (mainly) just so I could make sure this to out into this forum.

Someone in a new FB group said he had PROOF this thing was bio-engineered, so I asked for his sources. He sent me this from the Hal Turner Radio Show, from Feb 1, 2020:

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army

^^ Apologies if it didn't insert the link right. I'm new here.

It brings up a point i have not thought of or considered yet. Supposedly the genetic code for a SARS-like Bat virus was uploaded by the Chinese Military in 2018... and the code of 2019-nCoV matches 100% to that code from 2018... with the exception that the 2019-nCoV has the HIV-matching proteins(?), and the 2018 one did not.

In order for a virus to take on new characteristics IN NATURE, wouldn't it have to 'mutate' in order to do so?

This article is saying that the only way it could mutate and take on the HIV-similar characteristics, while still matching the virus envelope of the 2018 virus, is if it was LAB ENGINEERED.

There's not near as many linked sources as I would like, but I don't recall seeing any images like the ones posted, yet.

What do you smart and awesome people think?

FROM THE ARTICLE :

"Using the test facilities known as BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) from the U.S. National Library of Medicine researchers have determined that the "virus envelope" of those two separate diseases, are 100% identical! 

(SEE ARTICLE FOR IMAGES)

There is no way in nature that the Bat coronavirus could fortuitously acquire the two HIV genetic sequences, without causing a mutation of the Virus Envelope.   The ONLY way the virus envelope could obtain the HIV genetics and still remain 100% identical to the 2018 sample, is if the HIV genes were added in a laboratory.

So what the human race is now facing, is an accidentally-released military bio-weapon.  The original Bat-SARS-Like Coronavirus was identified by China's People's Liberation Army, through the Institute of Military Medicine, Nanjiang Command in the year 2018.  They uploaded the virus sequence and they were the sole entity in possessioUsing the test facilities known as BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) from the U.S. National Library of Medicine researchers have determined that the "virus envelope" of those two separate diseases, are 100% identical! 

Here is the BLAST Test result (FOLLOW LINK):

There is no way in nature that the Bat coronavirus could fortuitously acquire the two HIV genetic sequences, without causing a mutation of the Virus Envelope.   The ONLY way the virus envelope could obtain the HIV genetics and still remain 100% identical to the 2018 sample, is if the HIV genes were added in a laboratory.

So what the human race is now facing, is an accidentally-released military bio-weapon.  The original Bat-SARS-Like Coronavirus was identified by China's People's Liberation Army, through the Institute of Military Medicine, Nanjiang Command in the year 2018.  They uploaded the virus sequence and they were the sole entity in possession of the virus.
Here we are, two years later, and the virus they had has been changed in a way that cannot occur in nature without mutating the virus envelope protein.  

Here we are, two years later, and the virus they had has been changed in a way that cannot occur in nature without mutating the virus envelope protein.  

DISEASE FACTS: (their words, not mine)

Here are the now-established FACTS about this disease:

This disease has an eighty-three percent (83%) infection rate.  That means if 100 people are EXPOSED to this virus, 83 WILL get sick from it.

The Disease can spread by AIR.  It is HIGHLY, HIGHLY contagious.

When a person breathes, virus comes out with those breaths.  Same thing when a person sneezes or coughs. Same when urinating or having a bowel movement.  ALL OF IT HAS VIRUS IN IT.

The virus can live OUTSIDE a person, in the air or on a surface, for a minimum of five days, and a maximum of twenty eight days.

WORSE: This virus can infect others through the eyes and ears. 

According to Satistia, the number of all hospital beds in the U.S. 1975-2017, is decreasing. In 1975, there were about 1.5 million hospital beds in the U.S., but until 2017 the number dropped to just about 931 thousand. Aug 9, 2019  (HERE)
According to TrendingEconomics, Hospital beds (per 1,000 people) in United States was reported at 2.9 in 2013, according to the World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized sources. Hospital beds include inpatient beds available in public, private, general, and specialized hospitals and rehabilitation centers.

Using the Infection Rate of 83% listed above, out of 1,000 people exposed to this Bio-Weapon, 830 will become infected.
There are 2.9 Hospital beds per thousand US citizens.  So when 830 people get infected, how many can those 2.9 hospital beds hold???????   Yea.  2.9

What happens to the rest?   They cannot get hospital care.

Right now, when a person cannot get hospital care for this disease, the death rate for such people is 65-70%. "

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sat Feb 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JackBenimbel

you're going to get stoned by using Hal Turner Radio as a source here

BUT WELCOME ABOARD THE MOTHERSHIP
edit on 1-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not to alarm you all, but will mosquitoes play a new role in this?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Truthfully?

I don't think this was a targeted thing.

I'm not 100% that I buy the bio-lad accident theory either, but there are things that are starting to line up to support that idea more and more, so it has crept onto my "table" so to speak.

Some of the things being talked about in this thread are really science fiction - like the idea that this things infects you with a mild infection as a trojan horse for more serious and deadly infection that suddenly hits you later on.

I can see it as possible that there is an illness that targets certain receptors on cells for its attack and that certain demographics would have more of those just by virtue of genetics making them more susceptible to the illness in question. I find it harder to believe that this form of the illness was engineered as a means of attacking one's own population though. That makes no real strategic sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join