It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: burdman30ott6

On October 31 2019 China lit up 86000 5G base stations in 50 cities including Wuhan they broadcast at 60ghz,just found out 60ghz is the human frequency for molecular oxygen absorption,this might be the great Huawei massacre.

Seriously?

Give it a rest with the 5G nonsense, this was done like over 100 pages back.

MR

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Or maybe this is a way of getting rid of their ageing males, especially with chronic conditions.

Do they have something similar to our social security program?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

On October 31 2019 China lit up 86000 5G base stations in 50 cities including Wuhan they broadcast at 60ghz,just found out 60ghz is the human frequency for molecular oxygen absorption,this might be the great Huawei massacre.

The Great Huawei Massacre™

There ! Fixed it for ya.
No need to thank me, just give me a cut of the royalty cheques.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Really is Phage or any of the resident gatekeepers of the narrative here conversant with radiobiology the study of radiation on living things-are you?

I didn't think so

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good post.
I'm with ya. Viruses naturally fight & mutate for survival, just like humans.
Improvise, adapt, overcome.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Really is Phage or any of the resident gatekeepers of the narrative here conversant with radiobiology the study of radiation on living things-are you?

I didn't think so

are you?

not saying there's no connection, it's one hell of a coincidence in general, but without any proof you're just throwing sh.t at this thread, hoping that something sticks.
edit on 1/2/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ch1m3ra

I would not put it past some other country to target a population not their own, but you would think that China would avoid targeting Asian males with their engineered superflu.

"Hey, let's make something that will be absolute Krytonite to our own population, but leave the rest of the world mostly unscathed!"

Yeah, something about that seems ... off.

Maybe that is what was stolen from Canada. They had something, even accidentally, that targeted Asians, and the Chinese agents nabbed it for study. And it got away from them once they got it back home.

Or perhaps the Chinese were working on a vaccine that would only work for Asians, and the project went south on them.

I can see plausible things possible... But we will likely never know.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I actually agree with you on that it probably wasn't a targeted thing.

As for the rest of it, we wait and see. Hopefully the truth is bound to come up at some point or another.
Whether or not our generation will be privy to it is another matter.

Edit to say I enjoy the discussion ketsuko and everyone and thank you for engaging and sharing views.
edit on 1-2-2020 by Ch1m3ra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 14,553 confirmed cases worldwide, including 304 fatalities

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Try this guy

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

If you watched the same video I did he called out the HIV stuff as not good science by indicating the ends only matched HIV slightly. He said 2 times that he was surprised they focused on this rather than the clearly inserted section which is what he spent most of his time on.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

is this a joke?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I didn't think so

I rather like that you’ve mentioned myself and Phage in your retort, thank you.

Whilst I wouldn’t agree with all his/hers posts and comments I certainly like to read them and actually I think he/she comes across very well.

You are correct in your assumptions though, I’m not conversant with radiobiology or radiation.

However, I cannot see or understand how dots can be joined between a virus outbreak and 5G roll out.....

Ergo: light bulbs cause the common cold.

MR

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Gotta meme for that.

link   

May I suggest TheFullertoninformer.com you dont have to agree but check his info

link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Wonder if 5G effects the immune system ?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Being that the article contains disease database screenshots proving the connection I think this is factually correct.

Other articles have covered that it is also present in stool,

I’m not going to say it’s fully airborne but the fact that CCP is making everyone outside wear a mask would support this part of the theory.

In fact I’m to the point I’m just going to call it a bio-weapon release now.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Some good news

twitter.com...

NANJING, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- Experts have developed a rapid nucleic test kit for the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the city of Wuxi, east China's Jiangsu Province.

The kit can detect the virus within eight to 15 minutes, according to the city bureau of science and technology.

2 days old

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JackBenimbel

Welcome to the ranks of ATS and great start at contributing!

Back to the audience for me .

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yes but the payout is ridiculously low because of inflation over the last 30 years.

The only reason my wife’s parents stay afloat is because we own 2 houses in China so they are rent and mortgage free whether in the city or countryside.

Most families rely on sons or daughters husband to support them in old age at least partially. This is why women in China marry up more than laterally or down. And it also can bring great pressure on married men.

When CCP lifted one child policy to 2, it didn’t take because it’s already expensive to have 1 child and support someone’s parents.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join