It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Update at 22:24 from BNONews: 22:24GMT: 1,032 new cases and 37 new deaths in Hubei province, China.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ShortBus

Which school district are you? Ours hasn't said anything as of yet, but kiddo hasn't come home yet today.

As I mentioned this morning, it was the topic of convo on morning talk as I was waking up.

Related: My 14 year old son was told at school that students were not allowed to wear face masks at school. He didn’t try to wear one, apparently some students had asked administrators about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
BNO just updated - 7186 infected (over a thousand for Hubei) and 169 fatalities.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAllWait

There have been 103 confirmed patients "cured" and the one who gave an interview sounds like the cure was absolute hell. The simple fact is, whether the official stats are downplayed or legit, they've cured 103 patients out of 6,000 confirmed cases. 132 have died out of 6,000 confirmed cases. We don't know how long the actual death from this virus takes... obviously there are a multitude of factors involved, none of which we tend to know on a person to person basis. We know the first confirmed death was Jan 9th and that the man had checked into a hospital on December 26th. They put him on a ventilator on December 30th which he stayed on, unconscious, for 9 days.

You're celebrating WAY too early right now. Statistical math tells us that more have died than have been cured and the total cycle from contraction to death can be at least as long as 28 days as was the case with the first death, some have lasted longer. The total number of confirmed cases was stagnant from January 2 to January 18th in China, at which point their confirmed case numbers jumped from 41 to 62. 11 days ago we were at 62 confirmed cases... we've now passed 6,000. 9 days ago this virus had claimed 3 lives... we are now at a minimum of 132. One week ago we were at 500 confirmed infections and 17 deaths, in 7 days that has gone to 6,000 and 132.

You can lead a man to knowledge, but you cannot make him think.
edit on 29-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The MSM sure have most in a pickle... somewhere between a population bottleneck and a false flag... I say most because "news reports" is all we have

We have nobody but each other it seems.... What's that Old saying ? We Are The News Now..... Need EYES ON this as the below vid is 4 days old ....
Your seeing it like I just saw it... keep in mind in this age of information terrorism, everything needs to be vetted .. info is valuable to any society/civilization that intends to further it's survival.. but everything must make sense to you. Think Logically. For yourself.

Best choice, gut talking, is to be vigilant, yet still optimistic. BUT what really is bothersome, is the obvious censorship going on. Trapped in boxes/houses believing MSM reports sounds like a psyop/mockingbird ploy ... be it For the right or wrong reason... I hope those affected the best, my prayers and hope.
Just Might beTime to be neighbors, familys again...and move forward together. Sorry for the rant, it was necessary on my end ....
Godspeed

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ShortBus

Which school district are you? Ours hasn't said anything as of yet, but kiddo hasn't come home yet today.

As I mentioned this morning, it was the topic of convo on morning talk as I was waking up.

SMSD

link   
Can you imagine if those who have died, got up and began eating people??

The Walking dead begins in China.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: butcherguy
What if we have been lied to about the incubation period?

What if the incubation period is more like a month in length?

And people are spreading it for the last week or so of that month?

What if there is no virus at all. Do you know anyone PERSONALLY that has the virus? Maybe it's all a big dis-information campaign to try and distract people from something else?

China slowing down their economy like they have constitutes one very expensive distraction.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I’m not sure either it does say key group of patients.

I posted that due to number of tweet links so others can dig deeper. I’m on break from work atm.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What the heck are they curing them from, sepsis? Is anybody getting better? Where are the naturally resolved cases that normally happen with respiratory diseases? I want to see better numbers, publish a few case reports with vital signs and blood tests, I want to see how this virus moves through the host. If most of these severe cases are patients who have underlying health problems, yeah the numbers look normal, but we're not seeing anything about everyone else who has gotten sick.

I guess I have to go scour twitter and see if anything is on there, do we have members who regularly post from China?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There are currently 7,186 confirmed cases worldwide, including 169 fatalities.

bnonews.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra
BNO just updated - 7186 infected (over a thousand for Hubei) and 169 fatalities.

Link please or it's not so.

Just read the above. T.Y.

For those who read Mandarin: wjw.hubei.gov.cn...
edit on V502020Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 16:50:12 -06001 by Violater1 because: kuNg Fu fLU

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

lol zombies, technically if they are walking around, sustain their own metabolism and need to eat people, they're alive. We have done zombie apocalypse training for fun a couple times using role players and missions.

I just haven't seen a realistic zombie movie or tv show ever, maybe 28 days later if you increase the infection and incubation period by a really long time like a day or two instead of a few seconds. Rabies is the closest thing we got for all the zombie fans.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra

Link please or it's not so.

The link is posted like 200 times in this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
who said this virus was slowing down?

number of coronavirus cases rose by more than 1,000 in a single day, surpassing the total number of reported cases in the SARS epidemic of 2002-2003.

confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus, officially termed nCoV-2019 (Wuhan) by the World Health Organization (WHO), jumped to 6,057 from 4,409 only a day earlier.

www.southkoreanews.net...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I know what the numbers are I’ve been helping provide them VIGOROUSLY might I add, over the last week.

I’m telling you this thing is not going to be the next plague, I have invested more time into the research findings and history of this situation then you have, of that I am certain.

I will continue to provide what I can from an analytical standpoint.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Can you imagine if those who have died, got up and began eating people??

The Walking dead begins in China.

why do you think they're burning the bodies?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

lol zombies, technically if they are walking around, sustain their own metabolism and need to eat people, they're alive. We have done zombie apocalypse training for fun a couple times using role players and missions.

I just haven't seen a realistic zombie movie or tv show ever, maybe 28 days later if you increase the infection and incubation period by a really long time like a day or two instead of a few seconds. Rabies is the closest thing we got for all the zombie fans.

Yeah, I was just being silly but even a little excited for some reason. All hell would break out everywhere

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
who said this virus was slowing down?

number of coronavirus cases rose by more than 1,000 in a single day, surpassing the total number of reported cases in the SARS epidemic of 2002-2003.

confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus, officially termed nCoV-2019 (Wuhan) by the World Health Organization (WHO), jumped to 6,057 from 4,409 only a day earlier.

www.southkoreanews.net...

It has already been proven that this is a relative of the SARS virus you mentioned, however, the difference is that this particular virus is significantly less lethal and more infectious.

No one said it’s slowing down or isn’t sticking around, but it’s lethality is being brought to question at the moment.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You have to consider that the guy who gave the interview was also a guinea pig. We don't know how much of the trauma he suffered and continues to suffer was from the disease and how much was from the various experiments done to try to save him from it.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join