It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano's melting W Antarctica Ice sheet JPL data involved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: scrounger

the "ring of fire " has been active lately.

The Ring of Fire is always active. That's why it's called that.

sigh

your statement is technically accurate its always active.

but as the saying goes it is technically accurate but totally irrelivant .

its "activity" is not a constant . It increases and decreases.
be it an individual volcano or the whole chain.

So unless you can show that the "ring of fire" is always active ON THE SAME LEVEL then your attempt at deflection is factually dishonest and quite silly

as for the reason its called the "ring of fire" because its active is just (no nice way to put it) ignorant rant.

its called a "ring of fire" because of its general (not exact before you try that tripe) shape and its also because their made up of VOLCANO'S.. DUH

scrounger

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: pianopraze

Volcanic activity is melting the West Antarctic glaciers. Not Man made global warming.

I've been remarking about this for years.

Those that have ears will hear.... common sense is not so common anymore.

you said it brother and how.

what amazes me is that given the earth has survived a DIRECT HIT from a meteor or comet that wiped out almost all life .

that after that event life came back at least as big if not bigger than before

that somehow humans in just day to day life pose as big (or as the man made climate change people claim even bigger) effect on climate.

common even rod sterling writing for the twilight zone would not try that as being too silly

scrounger

What gets me is it's not about the planet, Its about our ability to survive on this planet , you're right we won't destroy the earth we will destroy ourselves, and that is a big deal.

So you say. So far what about all the doom from population explosion they have been preaching for years and all we have done is reduced pollution and increased food production world wide since the industrial pollution age of the 50-70's. Now it is our drinking water which aquatic life has been revived in formerly uninhabitable waters thanks be to my fellow Conservative environmenalists who used sound practices in the past. We might vote Indy/Dem/R but we conserve the land and resources with our practice. The last admin had the EPA going way to far and grabbing dry land as a 'navigable waters' bill was misused. This whole story, AGW, Water pollution control of dry land, beside farm pesticides and animal runoff, is about controlling the population not about any actual real facts we point out about the data. At least one state, Colorado, were fining someone for catching their rainwater in a barrel. They did back off to two barrels total capacity 110 gallons.

worldwaterreserve.com...

In 2016, House Bill 16-1005 was passed, allowing residents to collect rainwater from a catchment system on their rooftops into two rain barrels, with a combined capacity of 110 gallons. The collected rain must be used on the property where it is collected and may only be used for outdoor purposes such as lawn irrigation and gardening.

Yet you believe in a sky fairy.

did getting that canned, childish , non applicable comment off your chest do you fell better?

good

now care to debate as an ADULT and show what is said was wrong?

facts to back it up would be nice as well

thats called "debate"

scrounger

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

My quoted comment in your post was not directed at you so how on earth did you come to the conclusion we were debating ?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

My quoted comment in your post was not directed at you so how on earth did you come to the conclusion we were debating ?

I just called out a childish non debate comment.

maybe I did because not only is my comment accurate, but this is supposed to be a DEBATE..

I would call out anyone who responds in a childish way instead of a heathy debate which is what this topic deserves.

thats why.....

btw seen others do the same when called for......

scrounger

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Okey, well the member I replied to was talking about climate change as a belief system, despite your disdain my comment is on topic and relevant.

You talk of debate yet need to use ad homs to get your point accross, Its weak sauce.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Come ON GUYS.

Please don't derail this thread.

We have alot of of folks here at ATS that are very knowledgeable about stuff like this.

Please give things a chance. Maybe you will learn something.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Okey, well the member I replied to was talking about climate change as a belief system, despite your disdain my comment is on topic and relevant.

You talk of debate yet need to use ad homs to get your point accross, Its weak sauce.

ok if I misunderstood your comment (to which It appears I have) I am man enough to aplogize.

Im sorry and in the light of what you said it means the response makes perfect sense.

sometimes in print subitles and some facts are missed in a quick response comment....

the fault was still mine

scrounger

edit on 22-1-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Come ON GUYS.

Please don't derail this thread.

We have alot of of folks here at ATS that are very knowledgeable about stuff like this.

Please give things a chance. Maybe you will learn something.

We have a lot of folks here that are opinionated about the subject. I think most are.
I do not think between changing of climate stations/ technologies, historical records, and ice core data we have a full picture to draw from.
We continue to get conflicting reports. We know accepted climate models have been refuted by time.
This continues to be a debated topic.
What I can say to the positive, is few folk think we cannot do a better job of cleaning up, and protecting the planet from waste.

What worries me is that the mindset of one country (or a few countries) cannot fix a global issue.
We need a unified approach globally to start effecting change.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Vikings leave rune warning of little ice age

Wow!

Great article - thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Volcano's are MAN Made . Only Solution is Global Carbon Taxes and put the People Responsible for Volcano's in Jail .

edit on 23-1-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It's all good, no apology nescassarry but I appreciate it none the less.

It's an interesting topic and deserves attention, and as we can see it can raise a person's blood pressure talking about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Volcano's are MAN Made . Only Solution is Global Carbon Taxes and put the People Responsible for Volcano's in Jail .

I reserve the right to disagree... the obvious solution is more guns. How can people defend themselves when a volcano comes and they dont have an AR?! The facts are right there... number one cause of death when dealing with volcanos is lava... shoot the lava, problem solved.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Sarcasm be damned, the sites motto used to be "Deny ignorance"

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Sarcasm be damned, the sites motto used to be "Deny ignorance"

Well sarcasm isnt based on ignorance so....

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

The Whole World is Man Made . If We were not here , the Earth would Disappear ............)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

I reserve the right to disagree... the obvious solution is more guns. How can people defend themselves when a volcano comes and they dont have an AR?! The facts are right there... number one cause of death when dealing with volcanos is lava... shoot the lava, problem solved.

But the real solutions started with clean energy that our three letter agencies in the Western gov's have decided squash so to enrich the Jihadi's. Apparently with the idea of destroying society to replace with the Cabal's tyranny.

We don't need coal and oil anymore accept to add CO2 back in to our atmosphere on purpose. Because we ARE IN a CO2 drought compared to historical averages of CO2. But when one of my peers tell that one to a reporter, well that never makes the news for the masses.

edit on 23-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
PROOF WE ARE BEING LIED TO

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join