It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Cars-Uber Elevate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: lostbook

If Boeing can't get their 737 Max to fly why would I trust getting into a flying lawn chair?

Because some lawnchairs have cupholders....Lol! Just imagine sipping lemonade while you fly in style!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I couldn't find a date on the page of the site you linked in the OP. But, at the end of the page, there is this... "Our plan is to first deploy ECS in 2019".

Obviously, that was written before 2019 - 2018 latest - meaning 2023 seemed further out. I'm sure the Chinese read this too and will probably beat us to it. I doubt their regulatory system is as tough as ours.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I'm sure the Chinese read this too and will probably beat us to it. I doubt their regulatory system is as tough as ours.

I get the impression that their regulations include a "will the human losses be acceptable?" category.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Because some lawnchairs have cupholders....Lol! Just imagine sipping lemonade while you fly in style!

Lemonade? What kind of teetotalling barbarian do you think I am?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: lostbook

Lemonade? What kind of teetotalling barbarian do you think I am?

The worst kind. I hear that you are responsible for the deaths of thousands of lemons. You even drink the blood of the lemons you've murdered afterwards. Lol

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I see this being grounded for insurance reasons as soon as one goes down in a school or ball game. That is if it ever gets off the ground at all.

I forgot about the terrerest worries. "Whoops, I didn't mean to drop that brick."
edit on 1 21 2020 by beyondknowledge because: added the brick

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have been waiting for my F*%$ing flying car all my life!

That said..NO THANKS...

And it won't work in an already crowed airspace, yet another disappointing pipe dream of my flying car!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I have been waiting for my F*%$ing flying car all my life!

That said..NO THANKS...

And it won't work in an already crowed airspace, yet another disappointing pipe dream of my flying car!

These aren't flying cars anyway. It's really a networked transport system that uses flying transport vehicles.
edit on 23-1-2020 by lostbook because: word change

edit on 23-1-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join