It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Survival Aid For Hurricane Maria Discovered In Puerto Rican Warehouse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I remember accusations of this happening back then.
They were right.

To think she was on the news everyday yelling that Trump was withholding this aid because he hates brown people.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
We all heard the Leftist media cry wolf over the President's statements, just like they had hundreds of times before the hurricane, and like they have hundreds more times since then. And it's always in that over-the-top way. I remember clickbait titles like "RACISM ON DISPLAY - Trump accuses woman-of-color mayor of Puerto Rico of keeping supplies from hurricane victims."
Many of the talking heads on CNN/MSNBC then parroted the line that "after this terrible accusation, an accusation that's so clearly based in racism, if you still support President Trump, you have declared yourself a de facto white supremacist."

Well, that freaking tears it. I'M DONE - From this point forward, I will not listen to the squeaky wheels of accusatory, alarmist media, perpetually ringing the alarm bells and blowing their dog whistles about our President being evil in every conceivable way. I will not take any of it seriously, NOT ONE DAMN WORD. None of the countless accusations has stood up to any real scrutiny.

And think about it - Some of the architects of these attacks on the president are the same ones who had no problem stepping in after a horrible natural disaster, and orchestrated the withholding of all these lifesaving supplies (food, clean water, medicine/bandages, diapers, baby formula) to smear the President, it's a given that innocent victims and children would suffer and die... But that was just a line in an equation to them, an equation where the bottom line was " = TRUMP LOOKS BAD." Psychopathy on display, for all the world to see... If each of us chooses to see it for what it is.

Anyone in govt or media who willfully participates in what has been revealed to be a campaign of character assassination through mass deception and repetition of lies, deserves the most severe punishment.
edit on 1202020 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
No way this was a mistake. Looks deliberate. An act coordinated by the Deep State perhaps.

Or else all those supplies were deliberately impounded by 'Green-New-Deal' profiteers...seeking to stuff Green-Backs into their pockets/bank accounts------------------- but got cold-feet or else had to abandon their Larceny Schemes

Demon-Rats is a apt word play for these vermin politicals

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The people running Puerto Rico wanted tons of money, not food for their people. They are the kind of leaders that will let their people starve and die just to get what they want. The money they wanted would also not have bought food, it would have been given to rich friends who owned businesses to rebuild their businesses or to fix up government buildings.

Corruption is everywhere. Even in australia where they are showing videos of a helicoptor bringing sweet potatoes and carrots for the animals. Two thousand two hundred kilos of potatoes and carrots, that is about a hundred bushels. That weight is mostly water, and it will just mildly help the animals. Dumping it out of a helicoptor might kill a kangaroo that gets hit by a sweet potato too. The majority of the money collected to do that went to the person who supplied the helicoptor, they are not cheap to rent or use. I can go through fifty pounds of potatoes feeding six deer in a week here, they like potatoes. The little food they made a big issue of is just a propaganda scam, they did not help many animals. But the animals that got to eat, the ones not killed or mamed by the falling potatoes and carrots, are probably happy.

That is how corruption works, people profit by other people trying to help others. I would bet there are good organizations there actually helping the animals, but they are too busy helping to make propaganda videos.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'd like to just add this in here real quick.

In the wake of damaging earthquakes in recent weeks, Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., and a group of Puerto Rican leaders from New Jersey are demanding that the Trump administration release upwards of $18 billion in disaster relief aid originally designated to help the island recover from the 2017 hurricane season.

Menendez, whose state contains one of the largest Puerto Rican populations outside of the island itself, released a statement on Friday blasting President Trump's response to the earthquakes that struck the island earlier this month, saying it wasn't until after public pressure that he signed a Major Disaster Declaration.

The statement also criticizes the administration for holding back Congressionally appropriated aid alleging corruption and ineffectiveness in Puerto Rico's government.

"Once again we see how President Trump’s indifference and disdain towards U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico is exacerbating a crisis originated by a natural disaster,” Menendez said. “By refusing for almost two years to disburse more than $18 billion appropriated by Congress in 2018, the Administration is sending a clear message of disregard for thousands of Americans affected by the earthquakes who desperately need assistance."

Source

No, you political hack. The administration is sending a clear message that we're tired of the Democrats blatant corruption and taking advantage of disasters and the people in need to enrich themselves off the aid we send with our hard-earned taxpayer dollars.
edit on 20-1-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This lady and whomever put her up to this, or supported her in this should be left on a desserted atol somwhere and left to....

She should be restricted from leaving the Island...Let the people there deal with her...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I hope Trump weighs in on this, what a mess.

I'm surprised nobody has blamed Trump yet. That's what I'm shocked most about.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

I remember accusations of this happening back then.
They were right.

To think she was on the news everyday yelling that Trump was withholding this aid because he hates brown people.

I remember those accusations well: that the mayor of San Juan was deliberately hoarding the aid and refusing to distribute it.

Now that we can see it was true, I hope she gets indicted for thousands of cases of negligent homicide.

I read somewhere that the food has since been chewed up by rats, so we can't even put it to use now to help the earthquake victims.
edit on 20-1-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Sen. Bob Menendez a Democrat out of New Jersey is. He's whining about the $18 billion plus being held. Maybe they might want to account for what they've been given already before demanding more.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

True. I was more so referring to some of the people on here though.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
We had Navy ships and thousands of Marines in Puerto Rico the day after the Hurricane helping them for months. Giving their govt. truckloads of supplies, now we see what they were doing with it.

Thing is that when we send aid to impoverished countries all over the world, this is why they never get any better. Once it leaves our hands, whatever form its in, it vanishes into sucking black holes like this and none of the people ever see it.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: Arnie123
I hope Trump weighs in on this, what a mess.

I'm surprised nobody has blamed Trump yet. That's what I'm shocked most about.
Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N-J, has already done just that, lmfao.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We had Navy ships and thousands of Marines in Puerto Rico the day after the Hurricane helping them for months. Giving their govt. truckloads of supplies, now we see what they were doing with it.

All to con us out of more federal aid, I suspect.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This is what happens when Aid is handed out without scrutiny. The Puerto Rico example Should be included in the Senate impeachment trial.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The lady who would not even meet with FEMA, but went to the same area to give press briefings.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

All to con us out of more federal aid, I suspect.

No, it was done to make Trump look bad. They literally let their people die to hurt Trump in the media.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would say the DOJ should open an investigation and put everyone in prison that conspired to keep this stuff from the people... but I am beginning to doubt the DOJ could find a crime with a gps, 20 helpers, 200 witnesses and video surveillance of the crime.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
I am seriously coming to the conclusion that the states need to get together and create something akin to the FBI, except it would be fully independent of the federal government. It would be specifically for cases where there is reason to believe the FBI/Justice Department is not doing it's job.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Dont jump to conclusions this could be part of their disaster preparedness plans. Fema does require states and local governments to keep emergency supplies in dangerous areas.

Look someone has been paying to store it they were not hiding it right next to their offices. So obviously it was supposed to be there. On an island ravaged by hurricanes regularly seems like a good idea to keep supplies handy.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Dont jump to conclusions this could be part of their disaster preparedness plans. Fema does require states and local governments to keep emergency supplies in dangerous areas.

Look someone has been paying to store it they were not hiding it right next to their offices. So obviously it was supposed to be there. On an island ravaged by hurricanes regularly seems like a good idea to keep supplies handy.
The same people in charge complained that they weren't getting the aid that they needed, then massive stockpiles that were rotting at the airport were found later and now this.
The story doesn't add up.
If they had been saying.... "Oh my, that evil Trump sent TOO MUCH aid and crushed our people to death!" , then the excuse you bring up might make sense.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join