It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former video catches Dr. Öz praising Turkish breakfast yet in USA he says to Stop USA breakfast?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DBCowboy

Doesn't raw meat subject your body to possible parasites? Sounds like a bad health tip

There is a whole section of your immune system evolved to fight parasites. If you don't exercise it, it can attack you instead. Which is worse? A bout of parasites or an auto-immune disorder?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: DBCowboy
HEALTH TIP # 100

Cooking bacon creates lots of grease that is bad for you. So eat your bacon raw.

But.....I need that grease to fry my thinly sliced potatoes in

Potatoes are responsible for the famine that happened in Ireland.

NEVER eat potatoes!

Did you ever read the Irish history of what really happened over there? It is interesting, there were cows all over the fields but the Irish would be killed if they took one, so every so often a young guy would kill one and the meat fed lots of families, but he sacrificed himself for these people. Ships full of food from America and India were not allowed to be brought to Ireland, the British wanted the Irish to starve so they could put their own people there.. It actually is in American records too. No wonder the Irish hated the Britts.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, considering most people who are on a cooked-food diet do not get auto-immune diseases. Ill risk the rare chancs of an auto immune disease over just hoping my body can destroy every parasite it comes in contact with from eating raw meat.

www.livescience.com...

Who wants to risk getting a tapeworm?!
edit on 16-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Doesn't raw meat subject your body to possible parasites? Sounds like a bad health tip

Dipping raw bacon into your morning bourbon usually does the trick!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I already said that, Sock, pay attention to us.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I already said that, Sock, pay attention to us.

I can't always track what I write.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Who are you, Ron white?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Who are you, Ron white?

No, but he is my life coach.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

American cheese! Not the crap in single wrappers. The deli sliced stuff

edit on 1/16/2020 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

But what IS IT! I live in Canada, and I can't buy "American cheese" at the deli.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
American cheese! Not the crap in single wrappers. The deli sliced stuff

Modern American cheese is a type of processed cheese made from cheddar, colby, or similar cheeses. It is mild with a creamy and salty flavor, has a medium-firm consistency, and has a low melting point. It can be yellow or white in color; yellow American cheese is seasoned and colored with annatto. It originated in the 1910s and is a common staple in many American dishes.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I prefer fruit for breakfast often times. It's because I'm a lazy American and fruit is the path of least resistance. Nothing to cook or clean up.

As a lazy American should I stop my breakfast of fruit and eat something else?

Only if you're cooking and cleaning. Then I'll eat whatever you want to make for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think I'll stick with first generation cheeses and take a Donald Trump "build the wall" stance on second generation cheeses.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There is a whole section of your immune system evolved to fight parasites. If you don't exercise it, it can attack you instead. Which is worse? A bout of parasites or an auto-immune disorder?

Are you suggesting that refusing to eat meat laden with parasites can result in auto immune disorders?

I'm very skeptical but open minded enough that you can show me the light. Please educate me. Never heard of this...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I ain't giving up my country breakfast for nobody. Grits, eggs, bacon/sausage, hashbrowns... fried catfish or country fried steak. Of course, need a big ass biscuit with butter and jelly on the side. A good three or four cups of coffee.

You needed a big breakfast to do real physical labor.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am saying that being too rigorously fastidious for your health can have negative health consequences.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

An advantage to being poor.
IF I had breakfast at all it was leftover beans or fish from the night before.

My parents hunted and fished because we couldn't afford enough food to feed us all.
Rice , beans, fish, and deer.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I hope it was all thoroughly cooked to within an inch of its life or else you might have unintentionally been exposed to a parasite at some point ...

Although that is far, far more important with wild game and freshwater fish.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My grandmother had eggs, bacon, and toast most of her life and lived to 99 years old.

True she did have dementia for the last 10 years of her life, but the care home feed her some type high carb mush three meals every day.
edit on 16-1-2020 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Im guessing you wouldn't dare torture a cat or dog? But animals with similar intelligence deserve torture because they are tasty?

So write a thread about it as your comment is so far off topic I have to ask you when is your spaceship scheduled for the next Moon shot?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join