It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smurfs Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lordspoon

Did you see the episode where Smurfette was created?
Gargamel created her to destroy the Smurfs. She was made from clay with a black stone heart. She had ratty black hair, a large nose and was evil.
She only became a blond bombshell when Papa Smurf cast a spell of love on her to make her a true smurf.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
At some point a friend and I sat down and came to the conclusion that the Smurfs show was an indictment of organized religion. I'll have to remember all that we discussed, and I'll get back to you guys.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The Smurfs, a Belgian creation, is obviously a mind control device designed to enslave humanity in the New (Belgian) World Order.

I knew those smurfs were up to something!I mean cmon,over 100 smurfs with only one dad and one girl?WTF is up with that?

LMAO!Gotta love humor!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The Smurfs, a Belgian creation, is obviously a mind control device designed to enslave humanity in the New (Belgian) World Order.

I knew those smurfs were up to something!I mean cmon,over 100 smurfs with only one dad and one girl?WTF is up with that?

LMAO!Gotta love humor!

No, baby smurfs are brought by a stork when the moon smurfs blue. I don't think it was ever answerd wheter smurfing the smurfette would lead to a baby smurf being smurfed.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
First of all the cat is orange not black! Second of all as a child my favorite show was the smurfs and my best friend is black. So it's safe to say that I wasn't affected watching this as a child. Third of all, children do not think like we do. Do you think they sit there and analyze it to death? No they just think there are little blue elves running around. And yes I am a mother of 2 and I let my children watch the smurfs. Geez, get a freaken life!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lordspoon

I am at least 2 years behind in reading this forum of sorts about how Smurfs are KKK or Nazi's. If any of you actually watched the show, it's on Boomerang at 4central. Pay attention. There is ANOTHER smurf. She has red hair. So, smurfette wasn't the only female. Another thing, I'm not saying it's along with the KKK or Nazi, but do you remember when it debuted. 1958!!!! Hello! I don't think many white people then were too into african americans. DER! So, of course they'll be references and scenes. And alas, if you think it's unsuitable for your kid to watch, turn the channel to Yu-Gi-Oh!!! Dualing mutants and such crap. Or how about Family Guy, we all know Stewie hates his mom and wants to kill her unless he's in love with her because she beat the crap out of him. Or SIMPSONS!!! Oh My Gosh, I f@ckin hate that cartoon. So, how can Bart and his mouth be ok, but Smurfs from back in 1958 be just horrible. I think you people need to get some things straight. A little mushroom house, trying to protect their village from gargamel who I believe wants to EAT them. To Bart, calling Moe's Tavern for some idiotic persons name who is some stupid ass prank call. I don't know... I think Smurfs are ok.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's really very simple.
Smurfs are just a figment of my imagination. Damn shrooms.........

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Smurf conspiracy?

Really?

I truly mean no disrespect.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
well, luckily kids wont get it, even if its true. i just liked the smurfs cuz it was cool. i had no idea there were any racist overtones or what racism was when i was a kid; and i certainly would never have connected a black cat to black people. if there is racism it must be meant for adults cuz kids wouldnt get it at all - they're wasting their time.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well they were origanally called "Schtroumpf"(make of that what you will) and still are in Europe, as someone said its a Belgian creation and it wasnt untill the 80s that Hanna-Barbera introduced it ti the US.
On another note last weekend they had a massive balloon parade in Brussels that went passed my apartment and the highlight for me was Papa Smurf and some random Smurf giant balloons. Then the wife and i argued about wether they are Smurfs or Schtroumpfs.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The mushroom Houses were in fact Amenita Muscaria mushrooms a extremely esoteric symbolic '___' laced mushroom.Yes it is a mind control programming cartoon.Mario brothers used the Amenita as well so this comes as no surprise the creator of the smurfs personal beliefs.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't buy into the KKK thing at all, simply because that seems more an American ideal, and Peyo is from Belgium.

Here is the official Smurf homepage, which I do not believe was included with the OP (and I do realize this is an old topic). It has a page of information about the creator, Peyo , and other interesting tidbits. It is sort of short on content imo.

I have Smurf books, I have them put up as collectibles.

I love how the Fly Agaric is used in the cartoons, it is a very sacred plant, and hopefully will cause children to research the wonderful properties of the plant itself. Maybe it was such properties that led an artist to the creation of 'little men' living in a mushroom village.

The only conspiracy I see with Smurfs is that they just dont play it enough, I cannot find it on my schedule anymore.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Blue is the color of Freemasonry

The Phrygian cap was the cap of "liberty." It was worn by the Romans, and as well by Freemasons during the French Revolution

If anything, the Smurf village was a commune of craftworkers. Gargamel (Gilgamesh?) represents the "Old World Order" of ancient magic. The Smurfs would represent humanism, except that they are not even human! This anthropomorphizing of non-humans has ties into Satanism.

Smurfette could be The Virgo being led by Papa Smurf, who represents Satan. Papa Smurf, then, could be something of a demi-god in the Smurf village.

I'm watching the episode of the baby Smurf's toy mushroom. The storyline is remarkably similar to the story of Hiram Abiff's death (which is exemplified during the initiation of a Master Mason).

And Gargamel's cat looks more like an orange tabby than the stereotypical black familiar. Coincidentally, he also wears red shoes, sorta like the Pope

[edit on 11-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
oh, stuff it. i like the smurfs and no one's going to convince me otherwise. Masonic symbolism be damned..

dont tell me carebears are next, i dont want to know..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This will answer all of your silly questions!

Edit to add: Of course, the German version is much better but most of you wouldn't be able to understand it.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Heike]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's not hard to see the occult and the overtones of the KKK in the Smurfs. This is a great thread for bringing it up! Kudos to the OP!

My wonder would have to be if the creator of the Smurfs was really tinto all of this. It would be interesting to see.

There were in fact two women in the Smurf village (thought I never caught the name of the other), but it could show into the "in race breeding" as well. Perhaps on the Smurf's "New Generation" we'll see the side effect from inbreeding

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

did the smurfs have hair underneath? were they all shaven or bald headed is what i ask.. doesnt matter by genetics i have no hair at the age of 30 but still it is a question.. was smurfette originally a gay smurf that the writers didnt want the public to see? and why not?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I just read the whole thread and watched two cartoons looking for conspiracy theories...........

GEZZZZ....I so need a life!!!! LOL

The smurf with the flower on his hat in the first cartoon did talk a little "special"!!
but that's just MHO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join