It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smurfs Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
At some point a friend and I sat down and came to the conclusion that the Smurfs show was an indictment of organized religion. I'll have to remember all that we discussed, and I'll get back to you guys.

Gargamel created Smurfette to infiltrate and bring down the Smurf world from the inside. I don't remember the details but Smurfette was outed and converted; symbolized by her hair changing from black to blonde.

This is an old Sumerian trick...Gilgamesh used Shamhat, a temple prostitute, to bring down Enkidu.

The Smurfs was made to communicate strategic truths to Western boys, in the Wests war against the Ancient Priesthood of the world.

A Prequel to this cartoon might show how Gargamel had defeated a young Papa Smurf, who escaped just barely, and stole all of the girl smurfs and turned them out on drugs and alcohol.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
the way i am

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Nifron]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

Originally posted by Osiris1953
At some point a friend and I sat down and came to the conclusion that the Smurfs show was an indictment of organized religion. I'll have to remember all that we discussed, and I'll get back to you guys.

Gargamel created Smurfette to infiltrate and bring down the Smurf world from the inside. I don't remember the details but Smurfette was outed and converted; symbolized by her hair changing from black to blonde.

This is an old Sumerian trick...Gilgamesh used Shamhat, a temple prostitute, to bring down Enkidu.

The Smurfs was made to communicate strategic truths to Western boys, in the Wests war against the Ancient Priesthood of the world.

A Prequel to this cartoon might show how Gargamel had defeated a young Papa Smurf, who escaped just barely, and stole all of the girl smurfs and turned them out on drugs and alcohol.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by huckfinn]

At first I thought this was just sarcasm, but did a quick search and it turns out to be supported.

Smurfette is a creation of Gargamel. She had stringy, black hair. It appears that only the female Smurfs had any hair at all.

Papa Smurf says, "Gargamel created you to Smurf us"

Papa's Smurf recipe to break Gargamel's spell is

• One touch of "Venus"
  • Moonbeams for "light"
  • Essence of smurfroot to Smurf her up right

He then says "And now with the power of all I command, Smurfette become Smurf and before me stand!" After the spell, Smurfette has full-bodied blonde hair, her dress has ruffles and she has high-heel shoes.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Sasette (another female Smurf) is a redhead who appears to be a creation of the other Smurfs.

The third female is Nanny Smurf, who is old and gray.

There is another episode called "The Apprentice" although only parts 2 & 3 are on YouTube. Clumsy Smurf mixes a potion, and transforms into a reptilian

<< 1  2   >>

join