It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Jan 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
BOOOM
FUSION GPS

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I don't work 9 to 5's ever. Iv'e always worked for myself making my own hours. If I couldn't do that I just didn't work at all.
I have never celebrated any of these holidays.
Not even when I was a kid.

Am I less anchored to this reality?

maybe so. Do you pay close attention to the clock or the calendar? Do you focus on time and dates? Do you follow a fixed schedule aka do pretty much the same routine day after day..do you have chronic habits, chronic thoughts, ideas and emotions that you think and feel over and over again..are they more positive or negative. Do you perform rituals..do tasks following the same sequence of actions without ever veering away from it? Are you consciously aware of how you move throughout your day or are you on autopilot most of the time

Repetitious patterns and chronic habits can keep you stuck on rigidly fixed pathways that are very hard to escape from if you're not aware of it

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Do you pay close attention to the clock or the calendar

Only when I work.

Other wise I make a point to not pay attention to what time it is.

No I don't repeat things over and over. I just do what I feel like doing at the time.
Most of my thoughts are about positive things.

I like feeling as free as I can.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
WOW
Apparently, Ted Bundy was also a pedo

Sauce–thedigitalweekly.com...

Might be worth some light digging. Pic is headline.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Bellingcat
‏Verified account @bellingcat

We are analyzing this new video supposedly showing a mid-air explosion. By our initial estimation, the video shows an apartment block in western Parand (35.489414, 50.906917), facing northeast. This perspective is directed approximately towards the known trajectory of #PS752.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Could Lindsey Graham be referring to the Christmas present from Kim Jong ?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'd say that's a good call PJ!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

then it sounds like you're not fixed to the same reality most other people are anchored in..maybe you have the ability to escape time?

I also stay away from clocks and calendars unless it's absolutely necessary, don't celebrate holidays. I try to perform rituals that benefit me or help me create new pathways. Terminating old pathways is very challenging for me though because I have a # ton of baggage and trauma from the past..so it's tricky. MJ and meditation helps a lot

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell gives Nancy Pelosi until Sunday to send over the articles of impeachment to the Senate, or the Senate will be moving on to important matters next week.

townhall.com... e-on-n2559247?913

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mitch McConnell gives Nancy Pelosi until Sunday to send over the articles of impeachment to the Senate, or the Senate will be moving on to important matters next week.

townhall.com... e-on-n2559247?913

Why McConnell waited this long is beyond me. This has to be the most useless Congress in US history.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is interesting...

twitter.com...

3 Hours From Alert to Attacks: Inside the Race to Protect U.S. Forces From Iran Strikes

Though Ms. Haspel took no formal position about whether to kill General Suleimani, officials who listened to her analysis came away with the clear view that the C.I.A. believed that killing him would improve — not weaken — security in the Middle East.

In the days before General Suleimani’s death, Ms. Haspel had advised Mr. Trump that the threat the Iranian general presented was greater than the threat of Iran’s response if he was killed, according to current and former American officials. Indeed, Ms. Haspel had predicted the most likely response would be a missile strike from Iran to bases where American troops were deployed, the very situation that appeared to be playing out on Tuesday afternoon.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Incase you miss it
Moment of Ukrainian Boeing crash in Iran caught on CCTV

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Bet they tie the $150 Billion Obama released to the purchase of this SA15 missile system.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Pokey ever heard of the website peoplearemeat dot com?
Check out who runs the place...these people are sick
I also noticed the folks that donated flesh to eat are also the same images of the staff at whoissomersetbelenoff

Freaky
Not sure I can dig anymore...internet went down 2 times in last hour for no reason?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

At around the 7 second mark, you can see what looks like a person fly through the scene.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

According to this link, Jimmy Page, who had a relationship with Somerset, wrote "Stairway to Heaven" about her!

This is her daughter's twitter titled "Cannibal cravings at the Hollydale".

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If you look Q was actually mentioned in August of 2017 before the October one. People are so hung up on the date the site was created. That doesnt mean it couldnt have been on another site all along under a different name. Hence you have their archive going back to Jan 2016.

The very first page says its in code and all these drops are for a special set of people in the know. Makes sense most wouldnt understand it. I read them all and there are indeed a LOT of history connections we do know to be true. Just like the Julian one.

This is a interesting link on who she is: www.whoissomersetbelenoff.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

wow her twitter is weird as well as her website/restaurant....
Is this real? anyone in LA? confirm

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

He waited this long because it aligns with the first indictment unsealing on Monday? (see my "Major decode" post.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join