It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Check out this episode of The Simpsons titled "Angry Dad: The Movie". It aired Feb. 20, 2011, Guest Appearance - Ricky Gervais as himself

Plot:

At the Golden Globe ceremony, Angry Dad wins, and Homer angers Bart by pushing him out of the way and taking all the credit despite not being professional or supportive of the film before it was a hit. Homer takes credit at many other awards ceremonies

Wikipedia

Here's a clip from the show..look at the framed picture next to the bartender. It reads, "Do Not Allow This Man To Host"

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
WOW trouble in paradise

Queen Summons Royal Family for Emergency Meeting: ‘This Is Happening Very Quickly’

people.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

YES!! I noticed that, apparently the daughter of this "Illuminati Queen" we have been discussing runs that place. I'm not sure what to think at this point.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That restaurant came up Threads ago - HOAX
Anyone prove me wrong on this one and I will sign out for good

C'mon - there has to be a motivated Hater LoL
edit on 192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It lists a phone number, someone wanna call?

Phone: 213.282.9501

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It looks like a hoax but there are crumbs of interesting info that could lead down some rabbit holes like the
hollydale insane asylum

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

some member has to be in LA and can do a drive by? Please?

I need this to be a hoax, but the more you read the deeper it goes...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The new weapons race for current decade. Really good primer article.

‘National pride is at stake.’ Russia, China, United States race to build hypersonic weapons

Bullet-shaped interceptors defend the United States against attacking hypersonic weapons in an artist’s concept. Such defenses remain hypothetical. DARPA

High in the sky over northwestern China, a wedge-shaped unmanned vehicle separated from a rocket. Coasting along at up to Mach 6, or six times the speed of sound, the Xingkong-2 “waverider” hypersonic cruise missile (HCM) bobbed and weaved through the stratosphere, surfing on its own shock waves. At least that’s how the weapon’s developer, the China Academy of Aerospace Aerodynamics, described the August 2018 test.

For decades, the U.S. military—and its adversaries—have coveted missiles that travel at hypersonic speed, generally defined as Mach 5 or greater. Intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) meet that definition when they re-enter the atmosphere from space. But because they arc along a predictable ballistic path, like a bullet, they lack the element of surprise. In contrast, hypersonic weapons such as China’s waverider maneuver aerodynamically, enabling them to dodge defenses and keep an adversary guessing about the target.

DARPA scientists are currently working on Hypersonic Defense technology.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
More illegal us spying on domestic targets confirmed.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium... your link on the Prince Harry/Meghan hooha reminds us that the Queen is 93.

A search of Royalty and DK brings up this book:
Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family: A Glorious Illustrated History (DK is part of Penguin Random House that published it!)

See Q3525 for the 93DK reference, "Is the corn ripe for harvesting? It is now."

How does CORN tie to the Royal family?:

1) Prince Charles' wife has the title Duchess of CORNwall,

2) Prince Charles is parodied for his BIG EARS - CORN has EARS!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Just spent the lasts two hours researching and none of the people listed in either website are real. Names are
historically connected, but not modern day true to life. Some are even hollyweird characters.

I am also a chef and did some "foody" research...it is truly a hoax!!
Yes....I called the number..LOLOLOL....a computer generated male Goth voice answered to leave a
message (which I did not)

After reading the daughter's twitter, it is apparent that there is nothing but Parliament double speak
going on. She has one follower...huh???

Writing this one off and cheers with beers!!

LC

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The building is on the cover of an album by Eric Close and made with a photoshop app called the torn
paper effect...it's actually Graceland altered with this app...

The restaurant is a hoax....and everything around it appears to be as well.

Although, the concept is not above and beyond California happenings.

LC

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

Nice. Good work. I think we can officially throw this one in the hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks!!

The whole cannibal thing, with an adoption program to boot, threw me in to a huge food
panic...

LC

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Watching the Trudeau presser and it's pissing me off. The press is blaming the US and Trudeau is basically agreeing.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Adding a visual to Rel's excellent decode...

409k's pointing to Q#409?

"What are you doing wrong?"

Who is "you" in this context? Since drops are not taken as a whole in all cases, I'd say we lean toward "we are listening" here. As in the chatter White Hats are hearing is NOT what White Hats need to hear?

Or, a drop of Anon friendly info is coming.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nothing stick out norm
Somebody just went through the entire passenger list of PS752, and they didn't find anyone connected to nuclear physics. Lots of doctors and engineers, though. Of all of them, this one was probably the most interesting.

Sara Mamani

R&D Mechanical and Aerospace Engineer

BOMBARDIER

ca.linkedin.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What the ever loving ###$?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If you see something in the public domain, the military had it 40 or more years ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I estimated the distance at about 2.26 miles [3.64 km] based on the flash-bang, well within the range of the SA-15 Gauntlet.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join