It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I bet those screamin' libs are happy about all those cops.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Fake Noose? '60 Minutes' Shreds Epstein Suicide Theory

'60 Minutes' has revealed several new data points in the death of wealthy pedophile Jeffrey Epstein which raise more questions than they answer, and suggest that the financier did not kill himself - an opinion the New York City Medical Examiner's office stands "firmly" behind.

For the first time, we get to look at the noose Epstein used to allegedly kill himself. Photos of the noose taken as evidence have no blood on them, despite Epstein's clearly bloody neck. Moreover, both ends of the noose were hemmed, not cut - while the guard who found Epstein reportedly cut him down.

Also odd is that Epstein's ligature wound, allegedly left by said bloodless noose, is fairly low on his neck.

zerohedge
edit on 5-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Trillium

Damn, he roasted them all! 🤣 Hope he brought body armor.

Did you see the face that Tom Hanks made in that one clip?
Telling.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
GW touched on Soleimani last year in regards to a spy net including Peter Strozker and Flynn, even Operation Eagle Claw.

I hope my posts are ok. Some of these vids are irreplaceable. Plus, they're easy to digest.
Ahvaz, Iran...
twitter.com...

edit on 5-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yep. Assume a soldier from the Iraqi US-coalition.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

RU still watching Messiah?
Q just mentioned for 3rd time in EP6.
Key exposure from Q.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Holy Moly guys! The red carpet event (Golden Globes) and Ricky Gervais is laying it into pedowood hard

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Wasn't he the guy who wrote the original / UK version of the show ' The Office ' ? Weirdly enough, lol, have watched several episodes of that show this week-end with my Q glasses on and I'm not sure WTH that show is ?! Wickedly funny, tons of cabal symbolism and some big name actors. James Spader plays a character named 'Robert California' who is downright CREEPY ! Will Farrell also played another really sinister character..lot's of Cameo's with A list actors. Many of the "jokes" really do reference many of the horrific rituals we suspect go on in ' Hollyweird ' , almost like they are mocking the ' un-illuminated ', all us chumps working for a living !

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I can't keep up with that guy and he's always far ahead of msm & others on certain topics.

Looks like all 82 million attending the funeral. Helluva soft target right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Recap of BigDanon @paulfurber

Still not sure what to make of this anon, but these caught my eye.

The killing of the Iranian General was a result of Iran trying to locate and destroy the team that was taking out their nuclear sites."

The removal of American involvement in Northern Syria has resulted in the release of over 50000 ISIS fighters who are now finding their way to Iraq to fight the Iranians."

What kind of Irony is that ^^^.

Assuming this is true for a moment it makes the tweets praising the terrorist surreal indeed.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Creep Thumper

RU still watching Messiah?
Q just mentioned for 3rd time in EP6.
Key exposure from Q.

No, the whole ME political thing bores me to death. I'm watching an archaeology video.
edit on 1/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JuanAnon

Who is doing his Security?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Q#19
31 Oct 2017 - 9:29:28 PM

Who exposed the pedo network
within H wood?
You can’t answer the above but will
laugh once disclose details.

Watch Gervais GG open...

Topics: Pedo, JE, Child sac (sophie's choice joke), Agenda lecturing... and it was funny.

edit on 5-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Great Show..I was watching some re-runs last week. Lots of Symbo!

You would have to go back about a year to view his tweets about eating babies..I'll see if I can find them.
twitter.com...

Funny how good old Dwight was clearly represented as a Republican in the show

edit on 5-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: add

He has since deleted them but....

twitter.com...
edit on 5-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I find it odd that Trump has not given any news conferences after this major move.
I guess he doesn't want to be put on the spot about what his plans are because he doesn't want to give away tactical information

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That was truely inspirational, the horrified look on the audience faces was priceless
a reply to: Trillium

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Tactically speaking the extrajudicial shwanking of this General quesadilla salami might have been bait to see how Iran starts moving their military forces around their country in expectation of strikes.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That's what I thought to Suleimani involved in those deals but man he really dived deep into this..
Maybe Trump is going to force Iran to talk who are involved within those deals by pumping up the pressure?

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2020 21:36:40 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2020 21:36:40 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
For reference - Wednesday 8th at 13:06:19 EST will be 10 days of darkness from Q.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join