It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Recent Q "articles" has me wondering - how on Earth can one person in an article sum up ALL POV's with regard to Q. 3774 drops, countless Q+ drops, 10's of millions with Q awareness, spanning all walks of life, and many countries. Sum up in an article? NOT expand your thinking but contract to another POV. Here is POV not covered in any article I've seen.

I've been pondering "Expand Your Thinking" for the past two weeks or so.

Q provoked me with POST - Q#3683 "We are all equal in this fight. No one person is above another."

I decided to see an analogy that might fit The Plan from the 40,000+ feet POV.

Previously we looked at Mathematically Impossible & Time (Qapproved#3689)Here. Let's take a look at one version of "Expand Your Thinking & No One Person Is Above Another."

From my POV, Qteam holds the Planetary Authority at the moment. A Central Command point if you will, so those who are White Hats defer (gladly) while the rogue operators and Black Hats of course do not. So let us look at Q from the POV of the Orchestra Qonductor (different from the composer in this case).

One of my favorite Symphony pieces is Beethoven's 7th, which I think fits the Urgent and High Energy feeling of both the initial Q Digital Army experience and of course our current desires.

This musical event is the product of so many pieces it is hard to define the connections. We could include instrument makers, teachers and even paper makers & musical stand builders to the score itself and be still short. In the end no singular element can be removed without reducing the sum of the whole - how many parts are not obviously connected as well?

First there is an idea in the mind of a man. The idea forms and our Composer brings those ideas into our realm and notes them in the form of The Plan - the 7th Symphony.

But the idea without the creative energy of the Full Orchestra (Digital Army) we have nothing at all but dots on a page coming from a head.

So the Qonductor (Q,Q+Digital Army) takes the dots on a page and formulates an implementation of The Plan. An orchestra is chosen through examination of skill and compatibility and so it begins -bringing The Plan to fruition (Digital Army, Soldiers, Lawyers, Politicians - every.one.)

The Qonductor rehearses over and over again, working to implement the vision of the Composer as much as possible (Qdrops for Digital Army, cases, battle plans etc.).

The Symphony is performed, with the audience, the Orchestra and others all being a part (Q says "acts" 1,2 etc).

The culmination of the component parts is a performance of Number 7.

Q "No one person is above another."

Is any one note more important then another? Is any instrument more important then another?

Which note, which instrument, which musician, which aspect can be removed and still convey the beauty and power of the 7th?

Beethoven had a Plan, the 7th. Yet look at all it took for The Plan to be fully realized with not one single part, note or person as superfluous including the audience, which also includes everyone involved in the creation/performance itself. No one is superfluous.

The Source is all things, nothing is ever removed, nothing can be removed as there is no place for anything to go beyond Source, as such nothing is superfluous [ except Clones IMO
].

We are The Plan, We Are Q, The Plan is US and Q is US and nothing can be removed - all parts are equal!

See it yet?

Q: "They Want You Divided" because divided there is no Number 7, yet with Unity we have the beauty of 7 - The Plan.

How big can a performance get?

Digital Army is in the 10's of millions, Q aware in the 100's of millions, galactic awareness is immeasurable.

All parts matter - ALL.

This is a polarity construct - protagonist/antagonist. Nothing, absolutely nothing is superfluous. See it yet?

Each person is both contributing to the whole AND contributing to themselves - THAT is the beauty!!!

See it yet? If one can see thatnothing is superfluous, feel it, parts of one's consciousness will open up beyond words.

UNITY IS A HELLUVA DRUG.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Absolutely the BEST analogy I've ever HEARD/SEEN Cranky, honestly made me smile and cry all at once.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Cranky, I gotta say that out of all of your awesome analogies, that one was the most....awesome. One more thing before I return to lurkland: thanks for being a part of this thread

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
šŸ„‚ I hear you COM

Music is my language. What synchronicity. Perhaps you knew that. I think I mentioned it, once.

As I said before.... just because one carries it well, doesnā€™t mean it doesnā€™t get heavy. Nice to have a thread full of supportive friends from across the globe to pick through reality with. Iā€™ve always done it alone, in my own head mostly.

Keep this in mind, as well. Specifically for those of us who are divergent thinkers by nature. Perhaps even divergent thinkers who have always felt they were isolated or pushed to the fringes... pulled away from their peers and separated, even.

Unity is something quite foreign. Unity feels wrong at times, for those whoā€™ve never experienced its warmth. We tend to get concerned that the warmth will continue to increase until itā€™s so hot we get burned. šŸ”„

But Again, what a beautiful post... spoke directly to my spirit. šŸŽ¶šŸ„‚ thanks for ā€œcomposingā€ that for us.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: SouthernGift

Got any ideas on supplies? On the off chance things do go nuts, itā€™s better to have stuff in hand now that can always be used later.

I need to get a get out of dodge/survival bag made up for my family... should probably get the supplies ordered by Monday just in case...

Iā€™m torn on this being nothing urgent or catastrophic for the US. I think weā€™ll know in 2 weeks.

I stocked up on elderberry syrup, vitamins, local honey, canned goods and rice noodles stuff to freeze etc. peanut butter crackers stuff the kids will eat easy. Hygiene items... Apple cider vinegar and made sure first aid stuff was still adequate. basically everything I would need if I had to hole up for a while. I restocked some essential oils I usually keep most on hand...
no masks.... Iā€™m gonna look for that tomorrow... I got my inhalers filled and have plenty of OTC pain meds and bottle waters but I also have two filtered tanks...
just basically a large grocery bill...

We are in Alabama so weā€™re prepared in many ways all the time and I can always go shoot me a
Squirrel if Iā€™m starving. (Iā€™m kidding yā€™all!!) but you know, just donā€™t really know what to prepare for so I prepared to eat and use herbal remedies to help if we get the bug. Thieves oil. Oregano oil. Garlic. Some stuff thatā€™s super gross but itā€™s called fire cider.

Since weā€™ve been under the weather anyway all this stuff was depleting.

Sorry if this is OT. Iā€™ll copy this to a PM so youā€™ll get it Incase. I honestly dunno how prepared you can be for a mass event of some sort but Iā€™ve lived through two severe tornadoes where we lost power and access to leave the house for like almost a week and that kinda gives you an idea.

I forgot the whiskey... even though I donā€™t drink. Thereā€™s always tomorrow.

Sorry that was kinda incoherent i got interrupted twice. Stay safe. Seriously maybe itā€™s nothing.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 23RSH200125D: Q posts pointed to by DELTAs on POTUS tweets, Jan 25th:
Read from bottom up:

05:05:57PM Delta= 08:19 Q819 POTUS Phase 2 Marker
04:57:38PM Delta= 00:04
Q4 Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
04:57:34PM Delta= 45:57
Q45 What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings?
Q57 Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration of US Govt
04:11:37PM Delta= 10:56 Q1056 Eminem Vocal Against POTUS
04:10:41PM Delta= 01:53 Q153 Why Donald Trump
04:08:48PM Delta= 00:24 Q24 Draining the Swamp
04:08:24PM Delta= 01:28 Q824 COMMS_OFF 2
04:06:56PM Delta= 01:32 Q132 Graphic Correct
04:05:24PM Delta= 01:10 Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.
04:04:14PM Delta= 00:30 Q30 White House Booby Trapped
04:03:44PM Delta= 17:03
Q1703 Congressman Files Resolution for Rod Rosenstein Impeachment
03:46:41PM Delta= 03:19
Q319 Timestamp my post re: US Military vs. POTUS' Tweet. Why did the USSS codename Hussein 'Renegade'?
03:43:22PM Delta= 03:00 Q300 LDR Don't Come Here Again
03:40:22PM Delta= 00:25
Q25 Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason). This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.
03:39:57PM Delta= 02:34 [url=http://qanon.pub/#234]Q234 CIA 7 Dwarfs (Computers) Disruption

03:37:23PM Delta= 07:11
Q711 Thank you Dopey. King to pawn. Eyes on.
03:30:12PM Delta= 01:02
Q102 14.5995Ā° N, 120.9842Ā° E _Conf_UDT_green_ ^_Sj69ETC- Godspeed.
03:29:10PM Delta= 00:24 Q24 Draining the Swamp
03:28:46PM Delta= 00:08
Q8 Huma Abedin's Dilema: HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
03:28:38PM Delta= 15:23 Q1523 Rod Rosenstein Knew about Google Gmail Drafts
03:13:15PM Delta= 01:30 Q130 AF1 Hong Kong Photo
03:11:45PM Delta= 07:00
Q700 [Next week] [Next week] [Next week] Suicide weekend?
03:04:45PM Delta= 06:49 Q649 POTUS State of the Union
02:57:56PM Delta= 00:30 Q30 White House Booby Trapped
02:57:26PM Delta= 01:14Q114 US Military Savior of Mankind
02:56:12PM Delta= 00:12
Q12 MI ref above is absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive. Now think about why Antifa plays right into plan?
02:56:00PM Delta= 00:03 Q3 Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
02:55:57PM Delta= 01:05 Q105 Please Pray, Operators are Active
02:54:52PM Delta= 00:16
Q16 POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation
02:54:36PM Delta= 00:11
Q11 Key: Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA No approval or congressional oversight State Secrets upheld under SC Who is the Commander and Chief of the military? Under what article can President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS?
02:54:25PM Delta= 03:40 Q340 1.2MM Marker = Q followers growth AND ICIG report documents
02:50:45PM Delta= 06:40 Q640 Hillary's Mentor = KKK Leader Robert Byrd (Video)
02:44:30PM Delta= 03:28
Q328 :Owls: Light will overcome d_a_rkness. Light will expose darkne_s_s. Light will _reveal_ darkness. Light will defeat darkness.
02:41:02PM Delta= 00:57 Q57 Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration of US Govt
02:40:05PM Delta= 01:02 Q102 14.5995Ā° N, 120.9842Ā° E _Conf_UDT_green_ ^_Sj69ETC- Godspeed.
02:39:03PM Delta= 00:25
Q25 Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason). This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.
Proof to begin 11.3.

02:38:38PM Delta= 01:05 Q105 Please Pray, Operators are Active
02:37:33PM Delta= 06:17 Q617 19 Good Reporters in MSM (e.g., John Solomon)
02:31:16PM Delta= 00:16
Q16 POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation
02:31:00PM Delta= 00:34
Q34 Over course of next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm
02:29:26PM Delta= 44:41
Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.
Q41 North Korea Mountain Collapse
01:44:45PM Delta= 00:51 Q51 The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now.
01:43:54PM Delta= 02:51
Q251 Re-review RED_RED stringer. Focus on Hussein AIDS Video. Cross reference. Date of stringer vs video? Learn to decider. News unlocks message. Find the keystone.
01:41:03PM Delta= 02:51:19
Q251 Re-review RED_RED stringer. Focus on Hussein AIDS Video. Cross reference. Date of stringer vs video? Learn to decider. News unlocks message. Find the keystone.
Q19
10:49:44AM Delta= 32:55
Q3255 POTUS Confirms Jussie Smollett Case to Be Reviewed by FBI & DOJ (Q Proof)
10:16:49AM Delta= 38:55
Q38 The Calm Before the Storm
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
09:37:54AM Delta= 18:19 Q1819 Trip update.
09:19:35AM Delta= 00:00
09:19:35AM Delta= 20:01 Q2001 Truth on Traitor John McCain to Remain Buried for Stability of USA
08:59:34AM Delta= 00:00
08:59:34AM

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Whoa! You found the Red Queen. Shall we go rescue Milla?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

alice to white queen

FTW
edit on 1 25 2020 by dashen because: we boned yo

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just to avoid confusion, appears that WuXi PharmaTech = WuXiAppTech

en.wikipedia.org...

Darth Soros owned biotech in Wuhan.

Not sure if related to coronavirus stuff or not. Came across this list of Soros owned companies, didn't see anything called WUHAN MEGA PLAGUES, but saw WuXi PharmaTech Inc., figured it was close enough.

tinfoilcowboyhat.com...

Turns out they have a Wuhan branch.

- Small molecule drug discovery and research services

- SPOOPY FUNKIN' 666 EVIL ADDRESS OF:

666 Gaoxin Road East Lake High-tech Development Zone Wuhan 430075, China

- +86 (27) 6539-0001 If any of you want to call and order bat soup (as one pundit quipped, it's to die for).

www.wuxiapptec.com...

Just to avoid confusion, appears that WuXi PharmaTech = WuXiAppTech

en.wikipedia.org...

Darth Soros owned biotech in Wuhan.

Not sure if related to coronavirus stuff or not. Came across this list of Soros owned companies, didn't see anything called WUHAN MEGA PLAGUES, but saw WuXi PharmaTech Inc., figured it was close enough.

tinfoilcowboyhat.com...

Turns out they have a Wuhan branch.

- Small molecule drug discovery and research services

- SPOOPY FUNKIN' 666 EVIL ADDRESS OF:

666 Gaoxin Road East Lake High-tech Development Zone Wuhan 430075, China

- +86 (27) 6539-0001 If any of you faggots want to call and order bat soup (as one pundit quipped, it's to die for).

www.wuxiapptec.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is the first use of 'Evergreen' by a journalist I've seen used in this manner which led me to...

Within the context of journalism and broadcasting, evergreen content is content that is not time-sensitive. Evergreen content does not rely on current events; thus, an evergreen story can be prepared, then mothballed until it is needed to fill time on a slower news day or on a holiday when fewer journalists are on duty. The term is derived from the evergreen trees.

Evergreen

Anyways, new to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
URGENT: CHINA CURED FIRST PATIENT!
Twitter

hopefully ppl won't panic, anymore

ETA and they do want people to panic, anytime they do this # it's to adjust the frequencies in order to shift timelines..in addition to creating distraction. We must be getting closer to something
edit on 25-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's not biblical without the locust swarms in the land of zero

Godspeed
edit on 1252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seems very staged. I am unconvinced of anything published by the chinese media which is under the control of the CCPā€™s propaganda and agitation department. A news source ā€œconfirmingā€ with Chinese media should immediately discredit them. Essentially they are just passing on what the chinese communist party wants you to think is the truth, and not ghe actual truth.

They are lying about the number of infected for sure.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
maybe. All I can say is if you don't want it, don't manifest it

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I seen this earlier and strikes me as typical China PR propaganda. Also, there is no such cure.
The person may have recovered, his immune system prevailed.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Bruh,

Brad Pitt obviously got there in time

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I suppose I shouldn't have posted it. I didn't really intend to delve into this topic so now I'm getting right back out of it

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No problem. Was not on you. Others may not have known. I been following this China madness all day.

Speaking of which... Based on this bar chart the number of confirmed cases will be around 3500 by tomorrow.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Bruh,

Brad Pitt obviously got there in time

Literally just scrolled that one on FB

is the show a horror comedy mix like zombie land.. I guess I can handle that. šŸ˜§

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join