It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

Evidence showing off-shore corruption by Hunter/Joe Biden would enhance the need for both of them to testify in a Senate trial. President Trump was wary about releasing millions of dollars in military aid to Ukraine due to Ukraine's history of corruption.

Demonstrating that the Bidens were contributing to the corruption, strengthens the President's defense. If Joe and/or Hunter end up "damaged" during the process of clearing President Trump, so be it.

Except if they somehow have "hard" evidence of Trump, or someone from Trumps cabinet/team tied to Burisma being hacked you can kiss 2020 goodbye. Doesn't matter if anything hurts the Bidens. If that evidence is obtained in any way, shape, or form that isn't 100% legal the republicans will have no choice but to vote to remove Trump from office. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.."

Trump being accused of meddling with help from Russia again = they can't play it off as if it's some mere coincidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I accept your point Care and that could be possible if the story is true, but this timing is suspicious. See my later post. You know exactly how this will play in the media. Putin trying to help Trump. Will we get to see the docs and timestamps on the docs relating to any changes? Too many questions.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Please check this guys n gals... LOOKS LIKE IT'S ON FOR TODAY!

POTUS tweets so far, today, Jan 14th = 1.14 = 11.4:

12:53:16 AM Delta = 00:01:15 = Q115
12:52:01 AM Delta = 00:26:29 = Q2629
12:25:32 AM

Q115:

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148189295 📁
Nov 6 2017 00:23:34 (EST)

>>148186000
!!!!!!!!!!!

= 11 x exclamation marks!

Q2629:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0365ff No.4381420 📁
Dec 19 2018 18:23:03 (EST)
[D] Day, Patriots.
We will have our Country back!
Q+

D = 4

Add the 2 together and you get 11.4 - Podesta arrested, on Jan 14th!
edit on 14-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
This one's kind of interesting

Electors of the World Governing Council, remember 46 Lower Belgrave Street, and look to the 7th Earl, who shall never return. Unseemly behaviour will not be tolerated and we do eat our own. - Somerset Belenoff

Twitter

Wikipedia
John Bingham, 7th Earl of Lucan

Richard John Bingham, 7th Earl of Lucan (born 18 December 1934; disappeared 8 November 1974), commonly known as Lord Lucan, was a British peer who disappeared after being suspected of murder. 

Lucan was considered for the role of James Bond in the cinematic adaptations of Ian Fleming's novels. He was known for his expensive tastes; he raced power boats and drove an Aston Martin. In 1963, he married Veronica Duncan, with whom he had three children. The marriage collapsed late in 1972, and he moved out of the family home at 46 Lower Belgrave Street in London's Belgravia to a property nearby. A bitter custody battle ensued which Lucan lost, and he began to spy on his wife and record their telephone conversations, apparently obsessed with regaining custody of the children. This fixation and his gambling losses had a dramatic effect on his life and personal finances.

On the evening of 7 November 1974, the children's nanny Sandra Rivett was bludgeoned to death in the basement of the Lucan family home. Lady Lucan was also attacked; she later identified Lucan as her assailant. As the police began their homicide investigation, Lucan telephoned his mother, asking her to collect the children, and then drove a borrowed Ford Corsair to a friend's house in Uckfield, East Sussex. Hours later, he left the property and disappeared. The car was found abandoned in Newhaven, its interior stained with blood and its boot containing a piece of bandaged lead pipe similar to one found at the crime scene. The police issued a warrant for Lucan's arrest a few days later, and the inquest into Rivett's death named him as her murderer.

There has been continuing interest in Lucan's fate, and hundreds of alleged sightings have been reported in various countries around the world, none of which has been substantiated. Lucan has not been found, despite a police investigation and widespread press coverage. He was presumed dead in chambers on 11 December 1992[1] and declared legally dead in October 1999.[2] A death certificate was issued in 2016.

edit on 14-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What does everyone think about #Johnheretohelp on Twitter?

Didn't think much of him but it seems he was Sheryl Atikison's whistleblower according to court papers she filed.

I'll have to revisit what he's said.

Crazy

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe a surprise announcement.

Upcoming Trump KAG Rallies:

Milwaukee, WI
Tue, January 14, 2020
7:00 pm (CST)

Wildwood, NJ
Tue, January 28, 2020
7:00 pm (EST)

The Wildwood rally may be a very interesting given Gen. Flynn sentencing is on Jan 28.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe a surprise announcement.

Upcoming Trump KAG Rallies:

Milwaukee, WI
Tue, January 14, 2020
7:00 pm (CST)

Wildwood, NJ
Tue, January 28, 2020
7:00 pm (EST)

The Wildwood rally may be a very interesting given Gen. Flynn sentencing is on Jan 28.

If they dont postpone it...again lol.
edit on 1/14/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

My thought was mutual till I read your post. WTF? Post more on the case when you're able.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Propaganda from NYT article on Russia hacking

“The timing of the Russian campaign mirrors the G.R.U. hacks we saw in 2016 against the D.N.C. and John Podesta,” the Clinton campaign chairman, Mr. Falkowitz said. “Once again, they are stealing email credentials, in what we can only assume is a repeat of Russian interference in the last election.”

The Russian attacks on Burisma appear to be running parallel to an effort by Russian spies in Ukraine to dig up information in the analog world that could embarrass the Bidens, according to an American security official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence. The spies, the official said, are trying to penetrate Burisma and working sources in the Ukrainian government in search of emails, financial records and legal documents.

“Donald Trump tried to coerce Ukraine into lying about Joe Biden and a major bipartisan, international anti-corruption victory because he recognized that he can’t beat the vice president,” said Andrew Bates, a spokesman for the Biden campaign.

“Now we know that Vladimir Putin also sees Joe Biden as a threat,” Mr. Bates added. “Any American president who had not repeatedly encouraged foreign interventions of this kind would immediately condemn this attack on the sovereignty of our elections.”

The corruption allegations hinge on Hunter Biden’s work on the Burisma board. The company hired Mr. Biden while his father was vice president and leading the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy, including a successful push to have Ukraine’s top prosecutor fired for corruption. The effort was backed by European allies.

The story has since been recast by Mr. Trump and some of his staunchest defenders, who say Mr. Biden pushed out the prosecutor because Burisma was under investigation and his son could be implicated. Rudolph W. Giuliani, acting in what he says was his capacity as Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, has personally taken up investigating the Bidens and Burisma, and now regularly claims to have uncovered clear-cut evidence of wrongdoing.

The evidence, though, has yet to emerge, and now the Russians appear to have joined the hunt.

Area 1 researchers discovered a G.R.U. phishing campaign on Ukrainian companies on New Year’s Eve. A week later, Area 1 determined what the Ukrainian targets had in common: They were all subsidiaries of Burisma Holdings, the company at the center of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. Among the Burisma subsidiaries phished were KUB-Gas, Aldea, Esko-Pivnich, Nadragas, Tehnocom-Service and Pari. The targets also included Kvartal 95, a Ukrainian television production company founded by Mr. Zelensky. The phishing attack on Kvartal 95 appears to have been aimed at digging up email correspondence for the company’s chief, Ivan Bakanov, whom Mr. Zelensky appointed as the head of Ukraine’s Security Service last June.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The liberal panels were very nervous this evening, because supposedly, Rudy Giuliani also has documentation that's damaging to the Bidens. They're fearful that Rudy will personally unveil this documentation in Phase-I of the high-profile impeachment trial. (Phase I = Where arguments for specific witnesses are made.)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, I know. It's a large Swamp.
It'll take a while to drain it.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

Then re-read this one he till around

www.abovetopsecret.com...

%Q

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Seems I read it wrong. He is one of the defendents in Attkison's lawsuit. Didn't really follow John when he came out. It seems he is somewhat legit with him being named in the suit if we are to believe him.

Link to lawsuit

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
One more post from Glamiscalling that seems curious (site's back up btw)

Be advised, RAF Flyingdales is tracking a seagoing vessel bound for the Port of Philadelphia. The ship is the MSC Gayane, IMO #9770763, MMSI 636018276, sailing under a Liberian flag. Flyingdales is monitoring via S-AIS and IntelliSat-6 and Cathedral has engaged Dark Vigilance protocols. Initial VibeSat intelligence suggests the vessel is likely transporting a historically significant quantity of narcotics.

Since clearing Bahamian waters, the Gayane has veered from the expected course several times, deviating from traditional shipping lanes. We believe these maneuvers are attempts to avoid oceanic observation outposts and floating sensors.

ETA at Port of Philadelphia is June 18. The status of this communication is “Informational Alert,” and you are not required to take action. Advise Luxembourg Cathedral of your intentions via Lost Lullaby frequency within 12 hours. Should you elect not to take action against the vessel, Cathedral will assume point and will intercept the Gayane on the open sea.

According to the webpage, this entry was posted June 15 but the Gayane wasn't inspected until June 17 according the this article and the M SC website

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes he does and OAN had a series on it with Shoken, Lutsenko and others.

But could you explain or give a link to what you mean as liberal panels. Is this MSM? Sorry to be so ignorant on this part. I don't have cable.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

This guy twitter.com... is the CEO of 'Area 1 Security' founded in 2013, former NSA & Army Cyber Command and his partner @BlakeDarche was formerly at Crowdstrike and a former NSA hacker.
The company specializes in "phishing attacks" which is weak high level script type attacks; not sophisticated malware nor anything related to firmware/hardware vulnerabilities/backdoors.
Seems G.R.U. would be far more sophisticated and elusive but who knows.

IDK, the company seems 'phishy' to me especially given it was founded/run by two former intel guys and not much company history. Relatively newcomers on the scene with primary venture capital from a notable firm - "Kleiner Perkins" who has key advisors such as Colin Powell and Al Gore. The New York Times described Kleiner Perkins as “perhaps Silicon Valley’s most famous venture firm.”

Burisma is their spotlight to gain exposure. I've seen dozens of such companies that are fronts for C!A or NSA or purely scams to make money.

Read their company staff bio's - Area 1.

They could be perfectly legit but, call me skeptical.

PHISHING BURISMA HOLDINGS [PDF] Area 1 Briefing report.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Tileman

I'm in UK but I use EST for DECODE as that is the standard agreed by anons on /qresearch near the beginning.

Deltas etc. are meaningless if you don't work on a standard timezone for all posts/tweets. The only exceptions so far are to:

a) look, secondarily, at military (zulu) time which is 5 hours ahead of EST,

b) use +1200 and +2400 rules but on a base of EST.

That's cool, however we're still looking at Thursday Jan. 16 EST even though it might be Friday Jan 17 somewhere else like where I am at the time.... for half the day.
An attempt at humor that failed, not an actual dig bud. I hang out with my 4 yo much of the day every day. Maybe I'm regressing.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Yeah, I know. It's a large Swamp.
It'll take a while to drain it.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

Then re-read this one he till around

www.abovetopsecret.com...

%Q

"%Q" could simply be a misplaced piece of code. In Ruby %Q is a string literal. Pretty sure someone just messed up and it was nothing but a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Vince Vaughn is trending with people going apesht because he had a respectful conversation with the President.

Twitter

He better watch his back, now
edit on 14-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
organic, carbon based computers

Scientists Have Built The First-Ever Robots Constructed Entirely Out of Living Cells

In another lifetime, if they had been allowed to follow their natural development, the stem cells taken from embryonic frogs would have turned into skin and heart tissue within living, breathing animals.

Instead, in configurations designed by algorithms and constructed by humans, those cells have been assembled into something new: the first-ever robots constructed entirely out of living cells.

The creators have called them xenobots; tiny, submillimetre-sized blobs containing between 500 and 1,000 cells that have been able to scoot across a petri dish, self-organise, and even transport minute payloads. These xenobots are unlike any living organism or organ we've encountered or created to date.

science alert

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You sayin' Sultan Caboose jumped the tracks?

Cheers

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join