It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Soft landings" and "lullabies". You are to be *re-directed* away from her, and *sung back to sleep*.

Shall we not count ourselves lucky that she did not call for *hard landings*?

In fact, she is even open to selectively granting you access to her comms by way of registration, or you can always follow her on Twitter.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Does anyone have the ability to see if any indictments were unsealed today?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Already 115 pages into thread 23 and still no pain, except for the boredom...waiting...and waiting...and waiting....

The 'Lady Belenoff'' stuff was a much-needed (and entertaining) distraction.

Thank you, OneHuman.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Salami dead , big generals dead, Qaboos bin Said al Said sultan of oman dead , volcanoes and shiii, no Pain?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: onehuman

This is a snippet from the Led Zepplin story about Somerset and the 3 Alister Crowly disciples, told by Led Zepplins manager Peter Grant. Take it for what its worth. Like I said this is just a snippet. It goes much more in depth. You can read it ALL HERE just scroll down the page a tad. It is a second story on the page.

"One day we all went up to Hampstead where some of Jimmy's Golden Dawn associates had a big old spooky house. These geezers were former students of Aleister Crowley and they had a new magical circle called The Resurrected Circle of the Golden Dawn or some such #e, and Jimmy wanted to introduce them to Lilibet (Miss Belenoff). Well we get there and there's this intense feeling of dread and darkness, like pure evil in the house and it didn't seem right to bring a young girl to such a place. So introductions were made and we all sat around in chairs like in a circle and she and Jimmy and these 3 old geezers start doing the challenge thing like she used to do with Jimmy. And she and Jimmy had always been about equal in their abilities, you know. Now these old guys were like real old school evil sorcerers and straight away they start moving their hands around in the air and you can see Lilibet's chair start to shake. Like I said, Jimmy and I were both very like, protective of Lilibet so we were feeling pretty bad about how this was starting to go down, you know. Like it was supposed to be a friendly competition but these guys were taking it to another level. Then one of the guys starts making gestures with his right hand like in a choking motion and pointing it toward Lilibet's throat, and you can see it's having an effect on her.

Wow, just wow!

Oh and the link is "404'd " now.

Is this the story about the room turning so cold that her adversaries bones shattered... certain bones lol

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Now this is getting interesting

@GibboneyRock

My daughter keeps her TV on Closed Caption and this is what showed just prior to the Star Spangled Banner. WOW!!

twitter.com...

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE FIRST LADY. %Q

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: PokeyJoe

ETA: People are forgetting that site sat there for awhile before it was ever discovered by us, and now it goes private?

Just want to clear the up

Ummmmmm "us" ?.... You mean"You" right ? We have a set of "2" websites .... One collaborating the other, and a bot administered wiki page to back that up. ...then a known hoax restraunt highlighted with same staff as well in ...oh my ... Lol. What if someone was trying to cash in on the Q with some yigity jigity poetic license and false historical connections....... LoL

Oh Yig .... LoL
edit on 1132020 by MetalThunder because: Glamis Scamis and I'll expose it YWilson - you write here more than your Own site...that needs traffic...need I go on ...Lady Belenof s irrelevant, all her bases belong to us

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Polly is sniffin, is a pong, nervous swampies >

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Already 115 pages into thread 23 and still no pain, except for the boredom...waiting...and waiting...and waiting....

The 'Lady Belenoff'' stuff was a much-needed (and entertaining) distraction.

Thank you, OneHuman.[/qu

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Mhmm...is that what we've all been waiting for?

So, I guess it's all over now folks.

The PAIN Q has been promising since May of 2018 has been delivered!

edit on 13-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein set Elon Musk's brother up with a girlfriend in effort to get close to the Tesla founder, sources say

Jeffrey Epstein was in regular contact with Elon's brother Kimbal Musk, the tech millionaire turned restaurateur who serves on the boards of his older brother's companies Tesla and SpaceX, a Business Insider investigation has found.

It's unclear how Epstein and Kimbal Musk met initially, but they saw each other occasionally because Kimbal was dating a woman in Epstein's entourage at the time, the people said. The woman had previously dated Epstein himself, and lived in an apartment building that Epstein's brother owned and which Epstein had used to house people close to him, including models from Eastern Europe.

business insider

"set up" aka trafficked
edit on 13-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Kinda like knuckle draggers on high ground during a catastrophic flood scenario exposed to volcanic and various electrical fields having a holy # awareness moment maybe.
I wonder if 5g is a progression or regression attempt. Bringing populations down to sustainable levels would seem to require either a plague, natural or man made, or a more selective method made more palatable if the culled are reduced to droolers.
If say the population was forcibly decreased by around 500,000,000 during the early to mid 20th century, "they" must be finding themselves somewhat behind the curve at this point and getting antsy. Even with the young blood of planned parenthood and trafficking totals.
How much carbon could be eliminated from the air by shutting down THOSE ovens?
Paying people for their right to fertility would see some long lines of voluntary humanely implemented birth control in many parts of the world.
A few hundred dollars could stop one woman from having several and equates to a win win. What's the cost of an abortion from inception to disposal of a child?
Kinda went off on a tangient again. But yeah screw 5g or whatever I started off about.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There's something that's I've been meaning to ask regarding the glamiscalling site.

Has there been any progress on deciphering the audio files?
edit on 13-1-2020 by Kaworu because: Phone

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Kimball Musk co-founded Big Green

Big Green builds Learning Gardens
in schools around the country.

Big Green mentions the Edible Schoolyard on its website

In this lesson from The Edible Schoolyard, an organization committed to building and sharing a sustainable food curriculum for schools, students identify a variety of herbs and spices as well as taste and harvest their own herbs. Students work with ratios to create a customized herbs de Provence blend.

link

I'm assuming they have a collaborative relationship

Edible Schoolyard --a project headed by Alice Waters which involves James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lack of faith? I've stuck around here since the 8th bloody thread, and I've had many ups and downs just like a lot of other people here.

My patience is wearing thin.

When will the arrests happen?!

Maybe I'll send a message to my Masonic Overlords who are in subordinate contact with Glamis Castle and request an upgrade.

ETA ~ Or I'll just buy that quiz book for $3 and get all my questions answered, lol
edit on 13-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seems to me that the royals are going to a lot of trouble in an attempt to change the shameful and embarrassing media narrative pertaining to the Prince Andrew/Epstein media coverage.

Personally, that's exactly what I think this Prince Harry and Megan Markel thing is REALLY all about.

And, it seems to be working...for now.

Just my .02

edit on 1132020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The planet is becoming increasingly unstable and that the shaking is only going to get worse.
Brimstone at Yellowstone. 🔥😳 👀

Taal

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, that one made me laugh (Orion Wars).

My neighbor built a modest house, took way longer then I could stand. 2 years to fully complete, a tiny bit less then DJT/Q team has had to get rid of the swamp, which includes Bush's C_A, NK, and Iran no less. Oh, and no one was fighting back...

"Apocalypse Now" took three years to finish -

Rome wasn't...

You catch my drift.

Though I will say this, impatience is a testament to both the power of Q's genius effort and modern human ADD.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I’m more focused on getting impeachment hoax put to death then get POTUS Trump re-elected. I’ll start fretting “arrests” in the second term.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Awh CM, you KNOW it’s more than just this ... surely you do, and yes “stop calling you Shirley!” What lies in wait, CM?

edit on 13-1-2020 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join