It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan will only be exposed after Satan is terminated.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Claymation213
If you like the bible, you might also like Grimm's Fairy Tales, or Aesop's Fables.

BTW, nowhere does the bible say Satan will be "terminated".

Long ago, the mice held a general council to consider what measures they could take to outwit their common enemy, the cat. Some said this, and some said that; but at last a young mouse got up and said he had a proposal to make, which he though would meet the case.

"You will all agree," said he, "that our chief danger consists in the sly and treacherous manner in which the enemy approaches us. Now, if we could receive some signal of her approach, we could easily escape from her. I venture, therefore, to propose that a small bell be procured, and attached by a ribbon round the neck of the cat. By this means we should always know when she was about, and could easily retire while she was in the neighborhood."

We'll just put a bell around the devils neck, then we'll be safe.

But who will bell the devil?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
satan will continue to try to destroy God's human children

he will be evicted from Heaven and will come down to earth to increase the torment

he will be captured at the end of the seven-year tribulation and (cosmically) chained for a thousand years

he will be loosed for a season, lead a revolt, and finally defeated and thrown into the lake of fire.

its all in the Book.

SPOILERS.

I haven't finished it yet, thanks for ruining the ending.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24848361]Claymation213[/postThe star ]

Wormwood has to hit the earth first.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's hard enough to prove God exists let alone Satan. However, based on the way humans behave you probably could argue there is ample evidence for the existence of Satan.

They are one and the same. What is the problem here?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

It's hard enough to prove God exists let alone Satan. However, based on the way humans behave you probably could argue there is ample evidence for the existence of Satan.

People often confuse God's "tough love" with acts of evil. I agree.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No confusion. God created Satan for a reason; to create a duality in which this system then becomes polarized and must GROW.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Whoever is the expert declaring the existence of Satan in people will have more power than Satan over people.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No confusion. God created Satan for a reason; to create a duality in which this system then becomes polarized and must GROW.

I would never pretend to know the mind of God. So I will take your word for it why God did it.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Satan was created as the high angel of worship then pride was found in him when he said he would set his throne above God throne.
edit on 1-1-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: spelling

edit on 1-1-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I would never pretend to know the mind of God. So I will take your word for it why God did it.

Satan exists simply so that there is a reason for the church to have followers. Without the devil there would be no reason to fear hell, and give yourself to god and therefore the church.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Be forewarned, that every person who receives the mark, will become gravely ill and have boils develop all over their bodies. I think it maybe a chip that is made of a material that reacts horribly with flesh once implanted in the human body. Your health will suffer, and you will certainly regret your decision to sell out for money. God warns not to accept it, for more then one reason. I will never accept it

Ha, it is not like those that receive the mark will live long anyway..... and to receive it is eternal damnation.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

Satan exists simply so that there is a reason for the church to have followers. Without the devil there would be no reason to fear hell, and give yourself to god and therefore the church.

Satan was around long before the church. You seem to believe that people come to God out of fear of going to hell. The Holy Spirit is to convict one of sin and your separation from God.
edit on 2-1-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Satan was around long before the church..

Where?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
When I read threads like this I think of all the humans and animals who have never heard of this one particular made up story and live happy and fulfilling lives with the usual problems but without this added problem on top of all.
Reading through this and seeing that people actually have opinions on this that are going really deep, I wonder if they wouldn't be happier living somewhere as I described above after receiving deliberate amnesia.

Look, parts of the bible may be true but that book has undergone more chinese whispers than all the games ever played by kids. It then had extra stuff added [a big sky god who killed millions and one serpent guy who killed only 3 and just wanted humans to see how stupid they are following the oppressive party] to make it more scary to the plebs who without education can't form a proper opinion.
In the end it is a kind of sci-fy, horror, war, x-men, novel which is about 1% based on true events.

And people argue and bicker and try to persuade others to follow this man made malarkey, when all they need to do is:

a) Have integrity [or don't you know right from wrong on your own?]

b) realise that good and bad are two sides of the same coin that are both absolutely necessary. Yin and Yang. If you just swim with one arm, you drown.

And meanwhile I think back of all those that live without any knowledge of this 'brain virus' and they literally have one big problem less in their lives.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Now this post is concerning Satan's termination date.

"Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

If you count the number of the beast coming up out of the earth it is 1. Why? It even said for it is the number of a man. A single man, duh, is 1. 1 is for January.

Then it didn't say, "and his numbers are 666". No, the writing wants you to go for the single digit in 666 by adding up the number. It's 9. 9 is the single number you get from 666. Cause notice it said "and his number is," not "and his numbers are?" Numbers are 666. But number is 9. 9 is a day of the month.

All in all, 1-9 is January 9th. Which year? It doesn't say which year, but it does give major clues once a lot of Rev 13 is fulfilled. That is the sign of the time. So I'm here to tell you that all is fulfilled in Rev 13 except for the up out of the earth part and the mark part which are one in the same thing said differently. All in all, you'll get this year (2020) based on the sign of the time, since much of Rev 13 has been fulfilled.

So understand this, that 1-9-2020 is the date Satan will be terminated. This time I shall stand correct. Watch.

I suspect Satan will be terminated based on the international date line turning 1-9-2020. So find out what time that will be in your time zone on your own.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Satan is not a person. But a snake that continually whispers in our ear that the trappings of this world are more important than our spirituality. That snake is not external to ourselves but is part of our pysche. An ego that see's our self as more important than every other human on this earth.

So the battle is not something you have to warn others about. Its a battle that you have to win for yourself. To win the battle you will need the sword of truth. That sword is not contained in any books. It can only be attained by searching within yourself for the hand of God.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Satan was created as the high angel of worship then pride was found in him when he said he would set his throne above God throne.

He actually thought he could unseat his own CREATOR. That is funny.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Satan was around long before the church..

Where?

Lurking in the silk of the thread to eventually be woven into what became Papacy cloth.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

he will be evicted from Heaven and will come down to earth to increase the torment

he will be captured at the end of the seven-year tribulation and (cosmically) chained for a thousand years

he will be loosed for a season, lead a revolt, and finally defeated and thrown into the lake of fire.

its all in the Book.

SPOILERS.

lol

cmon, you gotta read the whole book!
the real-life 'Left Behind' is coming soon, be ready

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

its all in the Book.

Tell me more. Is this an untrustworthy belief system created by someone somewhere?

SPOILERS.

lol

cmon, you gotta read the whole book!
the real-life 'Left Behind' is coming soon, be ready
edit on 3-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join