It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people will not leave your home and they can kill you.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: scar
I had to reply after reading 1 and a half pages, I absolutely love this thread, I have experiances myself and my family has expericanes to this day. Very very good thread!

HI

Thank you

I always recommend to renters to move.... out of the neighborhood.

To home owners ..... sell the home or bring in someone like GuyFriday. I think he is Stateside. I do NOT trust paranormal investigators and neither should you. They often makes things worse.

Sorry I am in Europe.

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
How come my Mom has never contacted me to tell me she was okay? How come my Son never contacted me to say he was okay? How come my Grammy never contacted me to tell me she was okay? And dont tell me one has nothing to do with the other. If one exists, then so do the others. You dont get to pick and choose what is real and what isnt. I'm real sorry you have some sort of brain disfunction, but that doesnt make any of this real. I lost my Mother AS A CHILD and have never had any closure, so please, get some help your brain is off kilter.

I gave you that star, my friend and you have every right to be mad as hell! I can tell this subject matter bothers you.

BUT.......

What if both your mother and son are not here on earth and have moved on to paradise? That is our goal at time of death

Please PM

We need to talk. OK?

Peace unto you and your family,

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

most of the 'paranormal investigators' are weekend warriors and are either deluded or a fraud.

usually people who deal with the 'super natural' on a regular basis want very little to do with it. I have yet to meet or see ONE real investigator that i would trust to not make things worse or make it worse deliberately, it would be a perfect job for someone that messed with the darker side of life.

i think most of these ghost hunters would lose their minds if they ever came across something real

ETA: i own my house so i cant really go anywhere and i dont want to move either, im not going to let whatever it is scare me out of my home, that being said if it ever got physical or violent i would reconsider that choice
edit on 1-1-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Well you’ve ignored my earlier question in genuine curiosity, so I’ll go ahead and state you have no reason or ability to substantiate your claims and are simply acting out your own psychotic dissolution over your pet hamster dying. Real negative entities really wouldn’t care about such mundane or peaceful creatures. You should seek professional help. I have enough experience with the esoteric to know BS.

It is not what you say but how you say it.

I hope you will one day figure this out.

I had indeed planned to reveal even more important information here on ATS (As I stated earlier - I have said a few things that others who claim to know have not heard here at ATS but there are always party poopers like you who have decided to drag me through the mud.

You sound young and if I could give you a piece of advice..... stop judging people and look at yourself. It took me 45 years to learn this.

Good luck,

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke
I've said it many times, though not under this moniker,

There are entities out there that can help us and hurt us. These mystery shadows are what brought me to ATS in the first place many years ago. I won't be divulging any details here as it is posted elsewhere on the site. Just count me down as a believer 100%

God bless and be well to all.

(Great to see a slice of "Old ATS" with this thread.)

HI,

Sounds like you have a few stories... I would love to hear them.

Are you still having issues or is there peace?

God bless,

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I gave you that star.

I like your attitude. Now all you need is some proof.

You are half way there!

God bless,

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Sounds like schizo effective bipolar is giving you the ability to hear and see this. I'd go to the doc and have that shut off. The pills aren't that big of a deal anymore. You got an entire after life to worry about whatever that is. Once you can't see or hear it anymore, it can't hurt you.

I tried that.

I did not work. Yep....

I know about as much as anyone in the mental health fields in this subject matter.

Medication does NOT work on possessed people. No type of therapy works except in how to deal with this.

Like I said a few pages ago..... I died on 4 July 2012, shot, stabbed, 4 head-on car crashes, haunted home where Rabbi stored the dead due cleansing ritual, kidney and pancreatic cancer (healed)

TRAUMA WILL change you whether you want it or not.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

A medium will not work either,only revoking the entity in
the name of Yeshua/Jesus will stop them.These entities have
to obey God and Yeshua/Jesus.

Have you ever worked with a real medium?

Indian Shaman?

Voodoo priest?

Interviewed a person who was/is possessed?

DS

edit on 1-1-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Good advice to follow!

star from me.

Some will listen as you reason with it, without invoking Jesus name and they will move on.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I hope it worked.

Often they will seep into the walls, floors and ceilings and wait and see. Don't forget they no longer have the concept of time and could come back months later and really never left.

Do you know why they do this?

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

most of the 'paranormal investigators' are weekend warriors and are either deluded or a fraud.

usually people who deal with the 'super natural' on a regular basis want very little to do with it. I have yet to meet or see ONE real investigator that i would trust to not make things worse or make it worse deliberately, it would be a perfect job for someone that messed with the darker side of life.

i think most of these ghost hunters would lose their minds if they ever came across something real

ETA: i own my house so i cant really go anywhere and i dont want to move either, im not going to let whatever it is scare me out of my home, that being said if it ever got physical or violent i would reconsider that choice

HI

Very true.

I hear this often and I understand about refusing to leave. It is your property.

Want to hear something that is interesting? There is one man on this site (he is classified as a schizophrenia by a couple of psychiatrist) that can attack you no matter where you are. He can send a demon (only one) to you and this thing is scary as hell and is hard to battle. At first I thought it was a demonic woman with the long hair and skinny frame but nope it looks like a man.

There are three people (maybe four) here on ATS who are professional OBE people who can attack you. They even got together and came to me for a short visit and warned me. I only see one every once in awhile pop up on ATS.

WARNING: Be careful on ATS. There are some real badasses here.

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

May I ask, are you or anyone who lives in the home sick?

Any scratch marks on the body?

Headaches all the time?

What about nightmares?

DS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

At the time i was in a very nasty relationship, my girlfriend at the time was very abusive and i was also dealing with my own addictions and friends dying all the time.

i was in a very very dark place mentally and physically so i think i opened the door so to speak for whatever this phenomena is, when i got my self back to the old me and ditched the GF things really slowed down to the point now where they have stopped.

I began to experience extreme sleep paralysis episodes that at first presented as gray aliens and than they morphed into something nebulous and dark. It got to a point where i was afraid to go to sleep i would stay awake until my body basically just stopped working.

i thought i was going crazy so i went to my doctor and he sent me to a sleep doctor and they did all sorts of tests and with 2 medications(adderall and klonopin) i sleep just fine now.

but i dont know if its the medication or just coincidence that my sleep issues resolved themselves.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Having anything to do with the occult is forbidden by
the Bible.I no longer allow anything with these topics
to enter my home and my mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I do not practice the occult.

I do as my master .... I expose them and call them out for what they are and expel them.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I should have simplified my response to your question with
this..NO!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I would too. I cast out all fear for fear is not of God. Holy Spirit within me would sustain me and protect me and he would send those things running.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Guyfriday

It sounds like you have done extensive work in the paranormal. It sounds like you have extensive experience with ghost.
Ghosts are tricky and can put ideas and thoughts inside your head. As I mentioned in the OP, there are ghost who attempt to parade as a Shadow Person. Ghost know what terrifies each individual within the home and will mock what you fear. Ghost are and scary! Shadow Person will not vanish when looking at it. Stare at it and it will think you want to confront it. You will not walk away without damage.

A Shadow Person reacts different than ghost.

DS

Have any other cool fantasies? Sounds more like youre trying to spin a yarn for attention if im honest. none of this is fact, none of it is backed up by any evidence what so ever.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I had one who would be in yhe small kitchen. It seemed to suck up the light in the room. He was so black it jad sparkles in it. Also it would look around the corner of the room. I did not acknowledge its presence. I started getting bitch slapped my feet, head and puched me in the balls. It grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go. When attacked i did not see the attacker. It was invisible. The air looked like there were a million bugs flying around in my room. One day i yelled im not afraid of you! Holding a pillow on my lap. Big mistake. Out of the pillow these black n grayish fat fingers came out of the pillow it was moving its fingers. They had large thick claws. I think it was two hands 3 fingers per hand but not sure. So many things happened to me in my efficiency apartment i moved into. Some stuff i can't say because its too far out there and people who would start #. It lasted a few years. Clergy tried to help me but the Catholic church blew me off. Ill never go back to them ever again period. Im uncertain what door i opened to cause that demonic attachment. I had watched a couple videos that were rituals by that guy in the 80s he was a ceremonial magician former green beret. A freat voice. Also bohemian grove video. There was so much more than i went through. I never thought anything like this would happen to me as a believer in jesus of Nazzerath. But it happened.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: corkUSMC

Very Interesting. Don't go away. I need more info.

Did you see its face?

Did you see its eyes?

I think I know what it is.

DS

edit on 1-1-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join